dudeguy6218

Turned in stack of backpacks for quest on accident

dudeguy6218

So um.. I thought they fixed this before when I turned in my MBSS backpacks for an earlier quest, because it wouldn't let me turn in any backpacks that had things in them..

I go to turn in my Pilgrims for "Sew it good", I pulled one onto my body (wasn't really thinking with that one I guess) and put the other in my stash, empty, go turn the first two on the list in, and it turned in the one that was empty, and then the other one that was inside an items case, with ALL of my backpacks, 2 modded AK's, a bunch of F-1's, and other random poo. I had about 15 Berkut's and Scav BP's stacked up. I now have 0 backpacks and lost all my other poo because there's no way to identify which backpack you're turning in. So ducking stupid. Any way I can get bsg to give my poo back or anything? Doubt it but thought it might be worth a try.. Thanks for anyone who reads.

• Sad 2

Jonathan0707

There is no way to get your items back... unless you write some sort of ticket, and BSG magically decides to send some back into your inbox, but i doubt that they would send you your lost items.

AdhesiveTeflon

Nope, consider it gone for good.  It happened before and the best answer you're going to get is "submit a ticket."

JesterDay

I did have the exact same issue, and have sent it in as a bug report. The fact that you can turn in loaded packs, while not able to sell loaded containers normally, is a huge bother. I lost a multitude of backpacks, the eight set of screws I saved up to expand my inventory when I manage to get Prapor and Ragman to level 3, eight or so graphics cards, a bunch of stuff for the Scav box, 4 marked keys, and som other randomness.

At least report it as a bug, and hopefully others can later down the road benefit from it.

TheBrittishTwat

yep just lost all tri zip backpacks all m4 parts i was saving up 3 marked room keys and some more along with like 20 meds this is bloody ridiculous... WHY NICKITA WHY 

BanditMaka

Try be happy that's  "all" you lost and learn from it. It used to be a lot easier to f up.
You could turn in rigs, sell them or full bags. And you couldn't manually select which ones were taken back then.
A trade for two black rocks would have people losing all their keys and quitting the game for months. They changed almost all cases to not accept full backpacks and rigs, with quest turn in being a lone exception.

Sorry it happened ❤️

TheBrittishTwat

@BanditMaka yeh i guess your right we should be more carful with a bata game but still we wanna complain

HooYuDadi

Aw man.  That sucks.  I have done something similar on more than once.  Sadly.  I also hate when I sell an item only to realize it's still in my inventory.  Then see the sold message.  I have sold expensive stuff for literally 10000 roubles.  That is frustrating as hell.

Zultvoet

They're gone and you won't get anything back. BSG does not reimburse items in game because it's still in beta.

BanditMaka
5 hours ago, TheBrittishTwat said:

@BanditMaka yeh i guess your right we should be more carful with a bata game but still we wanna complain

Yea I think that's healthy. I was one of the people who repeatedly asked for a thread where people could complain about and post videos of hackers, rather than just have them all closed. Vent away.

And besides it's the squeaky wheel that gets oiled, maybe it least to more protections being put in place.

Grimm285

the best work around for this is use insurance to tag which backpack you want to turn in each time, as the insurance outline will show when you turn backpacks or any item in

DougDimmadomeSr

I just lost all of my rare items I was saving in my bag to this same issue.... Hours and hours of collecting rare items gone even though I had 2 empty pilgrims in my stash it selected the full one. Really frustrated with this game. 

RainmakerM4
Posted (edited)

Hilarious mate 

Edit: i am in histerics here

Edited by RainmakerM4