Scionti

Christmas 2019

Scionti

Any word if there will be gifts again this year? Just curious.

Edited by Scionti
Added Tags

Madiakz

Nothing confirmed officially no, but I would hope so. 

• Like 1

NexusMT
On 11/25/2019 at 8:34 PM, Scionti said:

Any word if there will be gifts again this year? Just curious.

Sorry new player here. What was last years gifts ?

TUALMASOK

My friend got a 14 day trial key which got me into the game. I have since bought the game and then upgraded to EoD.

• Upvote 1

Scionti
On 11/27/2019 at 8:52 PM, NexusMT said:

Sorry new player here. What was last years gifts ?

In 2017 and 2018 they got like keybars and item cases..I think they only lasted 6 months, but still cool. Persisted through resets too.

On 11/27/2019 at 10:32 PM, TUALMASOK said:

My friend got a 14 day trial key which got me into the game. I have since bought the game and then upgraded to EoD.

How did he get that?

TUALMASOK
13 hours ago, Scionti said:

How did he get that?

The code appeared in his account last Christmas.

• Like 1

Scionti
On 12/3/2019 at 3:11 PM, TUALMASOK said:

The code appeared in his account last Christmas.

Right on. Thank you.

xLuks796

I'm interested in buying the game, does anyone know if there will be any discounts for Christmas? Unfortunately I lost the black friday discounts :| Btw I respond to this topic because I can't create new ones, apparently I have to buy the game first

JammyJAY

hey Luks796

Try this:

Thank you for being with us! Together, we’ve been through a lot, but there are still a lot of interesting things to come — we’re sure you won’t be disappointed. Happy holidays!

Free Standard edition code:

GH162-8CZ29-GHPTV-T6M5U

4 minutes ago, xLuks796 said:

I'm interested in buying the game, does anyone know if there will be any discounts for Christmas? Unfortunately I lost the black friday discounts :| Btw I respond to this topic because I can't create new ones, apparently I have to buy the game first

hope it works

GH162-8CZ29-GHPTV-T6M5U

xLuks796
5 minutes ago, JammyJAY said:

hey Luks796

Try this:

Thank you for being with us! Together, we’ve been through a lot, but there are still a lot of interesting things to come — we’re sure you won’t be disappointed. Happy holidays!

GH162-8CZ29-GHPTV-T6M5U

Unfortunately it doesn't work, but thanks anyway, really generous :D

JammyJAY

ah strange, its a code they gave me and I have not used it. Sorry bro.

ShiroTenshi
7 hours ago, JammyJAY said:

ah strange, its a code they gave me and I have not used it. Sorry bro.

As stated during the announcement of the event, it had a time limit of 6 months. After that both the gifts and unused codes would expire.

smellyPVT
4 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

As stated during the announcement of the event, it had a time limit of 6 months. After that both the gifts and unused codes would expire.

Really? I could swear when all this was being talked about last year, nikita said the in game items would expire but not the free standard edition gift. I could be mistaken but im almost positive I seen it or heard it when he was on stream. Ive been saving mine, only because of that statement, for when my son acquired a pc.  How are you gonna give someone a gift and take it back?  I always liked this company but that's some B/S

Edited by smellyPVT

smellyPVT
4 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

actually found it here on the forum. clearly says it don't expire

I don't know. I see where it says gifts will last 6 months, but I also see an answer that says it doesn't expire, and another that says there is no activation period. Either way, very dissapointing

334224943_DesktopScreenshot2019_12.10-21_52_58_88.thumb.png.4429b65f65fab40e870b0038dc6a7fa1.png

Edited by smellyPVT

tobiassolem
6 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

bild.png.9add893dcf6375e35167b0f4ac0db550.png

ShiroTenshi

My bad, i didn't see he had posted the full account codes, thought he meant trial codes.

But yes, the full account codes shouldn't expire. But he did post them in an open forum, someone could have used them before the person who said they weren't working.

• Upvote 2

xLuks796
3 hours ago, ShiroTenshi said:

But yes, the full account codes shouldn't expire. But he did post them in an open forum, someone could have used them before the person who said they weren't working.

Possible, as soon as I saw the message I tried to activate it immediately (in the first minutes of the post) but it doesn't matter guys, have a good day!

smellyPVT

We'll see. I still got my code. my son is getting his pc for Christmas and im counting on this code to work. I have my doubts now, though

Scionti

Still crossing my fingers for a sweet christmas gift this year...

mucormucedo

you think it will be 50% discount? That will make the purchase about $27

luxie0710

I'm not spending over $50 AU for a single game. I've all ready wasted my money on a number of expensive titles (And almost Fallout 76).

8 hours ago, mucormucedo said:

you think it will be 50% discount? That will make the purchase about $27

I think the devs would consider something like that. You never know what those Russian developers will do...

Hopefully they announce something soon, I've been waiting since I missed the black Friday sale and I've been binge watching any EFT YouTube videos because I've been hooked on the game since release.

If there is any news I find on discounts, I'll try and keep everyone posted.

Good Luck Everyone!

Also Merry Christmas

mucormucedo

A streamer said that  a big discount is coming , can't remember who. Since cosmetics don't fit in they have to make money by selling copies or selling content. And I am afraid of that. I buy the game then a add-on comes out and everyone plays it and I have to play again or be left aside.