Skyther

1050Ti x Ryzen 5 2600 any good?

Skyther

With xmas around the corner im finally looking to upgrade my current rig that is actually in pieces laying on my floor at the moment, the only actual bit of tech id keep would my hard drives, fans, etc plus my Nividia/ MSI GTX 1050ti and my almost ok power supply, im looking for a new board, ram (DDR4) and CPU to specifically run and stream tarkov but i dont have too much of a budget and was wondering if anyone here had any good experience with the $200-$300 line of Ryzen Processors, And if i would be fine with my current GPU. im not looking for 100fps+ just enough to enjoy the game at around 60-70ish and try to stream if possible

AdhesiveTeflon

It'll work great generally speaking, but the performance with EFT is garbage regardless of the computer you have.

• Thanks 1

Skyther

Any idea of a ballpark for the frames on everything practically low with res 1080, view distance 2000 and high textures?

JammyJAY

I have Ryzen 2700x with a 1060, 16gb ram, I have no problems playing this game, probably a steady 60fps, I have not checked but usually butter smooth. All settings on medium apart from textures which is on high.

• Like 1

Morphjne

i have Ryzen 2700x with 2070, 16gb ram, and it works great, but theres slight freezing or frame drop sometime and when i play on shoreline and graphic setting is textrue quality is high and others are low. I would be happy if it helped. :)

• Like 1

sackmycack

I have an i5 9600kf, 16gb ddr4, and a 1060 3gb and I get 80-120fps on all maps

• Thanks 1