vekongmaster

Increase AI (Scavs & Raiders) Difficulty!

Increase AI (Scavs & Raiders) Difficulty?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Increase AI (Scavs & Raiders) Difficulty?

• Yes! They suck balls right now!
    • No! Decrease their difficulty instead!
    • They're already spot on right now.

vekongmaster

Dear BSG & EFT Community,

After patch 0.12, I kinda feel like the AI (Scavs & Raiders) become weaker and nerfed (especially their shooting skills). They kinda miss a lot and rarely hit me. Their respond time is also longer, when they see a threat they only scream a lot instead of shooting accurately.

The only thing that are good right now is they can actually flank and move tactically. They go prone or take cover when getting shot at. Sometimes they also throw some grenades very accurately. But still they're so predictable and very easy to kill.

I've tested those Scavs & Raiders at Impossible Difficulty level (mostly in offline raids though, so it could be a bug in offline raid). They really suck balls!

I'd really like to have AI difficulty increased for more challenging gameplay and for preventing hatchlings in online raid. And put those scavs at loot spawns ffs! >_<

Thanks in advance,

-Vekongmaster-

2019-11-24[21-54]_23.1, -1.2, -0.5_0.1, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0 (0).png

2019-11-26[21-46]_65.5, 1.0, -34.4_0.0, -0.1, 0.0, 1.0 (0).png

opiat3

Wait.... what?! But isn´t everyone saying that the scavs are too OP and wallhack and aimbots and ..... and are killing the game?! oh nevermind , in the end they all say that they want the scavs to be a challenge ( just not shoot you in the arms or legs or head...and don´t hit most of their shots ). This images surely ilustrates the challenge ppl want from scavs.

• Sad 1

Yukari_Akiyama

Try maps other than factory where you can’t just funnel scavs in a doorway

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Seddrik-9mm

I have always had some desynch in this game. It has gotten better over time. Latest patch is a definite set back. That hurts my ability to shoot AI or players.

The AI has been improved. Great. But they still shoot like elite combat vets.  They rarely miss & very frequently one shot kill.  Not realistic.

I usually run very cautiously and keep a 60%+ survival rate.  Through all the changes in desynch, scavs, maps, etc.  As of this patch my survival is 29%....... I am utterly hating this. I am not enjoying this at all.

Edited by Seddrik-9mm
  • Like 1

vekongmaster
On 11/27/2019 at 3:41 PM, Yukari_Akiyama said:

Try maps other than factory where you can’t just funnel scavs in a doorway

Dear @Yukari_Akiyama

I've tried other maps, even labs. All at Impossible level, and yes they still suck balls. I've even tried online, easily killed bunch of Scavs in Shoreline (I was literally only using FiveSeven).

I don't know, maybe that's just me but to be honest they suck balls now. The devs need to buff their aiming skill and respond time, make them respond and shoot faster instead of screaming like bunch of morons. And give them good guns and good gears so they can put up a fight against heavily armed PMCs.

I don't know why players complaining about Scavs being too overpowered having laser accuracy & sh*t. Just take cover for f*ck sake. Use some armor, helmet, and a face shield or something. Move from cover to cover, don't run in the open area. Play the game tactically, this is a combat simulator not a COD game! >_< 

Edited by vekongmaster

BigRedMuvila

i dont think its dificulty thats the problem it is the lemming ai allowing you to funnel them into 1 door instead of ai attacking in a more combined and strategic manner. what if scavs began throwing nades into the doors you use to funnel? forcing you to move instead of camp that god dam doorway. attack in sync from multilpule entry points when you sit in one area mid combat. rather than the ol make em bullet sponges (t1000's) work on creating an ai that team works. ive had points in game where i feel this actually happens and when a player scav is in with them it gets very dangerous.

Paescu96
vor 7 Minuten schrieb BigRedMuvila:

i dont think its dificulty thats the problem it is the lemming ai allowing you to funnel them into 1 door instead of ai attacking in a more combined and strategic manner. what if scavs began throwing nades into the doors you use to funnel? forcing you to move instead of camp that god dam doorway. attack in sync from multilpule entry points when you sit in one area mid combat. rather than the ol make em bullet sponges (t1000's) work on creating an ai that team works. ive had points in game where i feel this actually happens and when a player scav is in with them it gets very dangerous.

The only game i experienced that(Without scriptet Events)was Sniper elite 4.

I think that overwhelms BSG Programing Skills.

My Opinion, make the use of Guns harder(like Arma) Weaponsway, Recoil, Impact of Low Stamina, then are the Scavs good balanced, when you aren't able to One tap them one after the other, the get Dangerous.