white-rino

Report player for nickname

white-rino

Hello,

I want to report a guy for his unacceptable nickname image.png.91f033d954e6e324830b57bb98f0549c.png please force him to rename or ban him.

Thanks

image.png

Edited by white-rino
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 2

RACWAR

But that's funny, can't report someone for being funny.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

AdhesiveTeflon

But it's okay to shoot and kill other people in this game.

Lol.

Audie_Murphy

Imagine being offended by such a silly name, regardless of whether you are actually homosexual. Just ignore the troll. 

• Like 3

Konnor1224

ya this is sad. u want hitlers germany lol. who cares people are mean, get over it. free speech needs to stay free. 

DocShakamoto
On 11/26/2019 at 9:35 PM, AdhesiveTeflon said:

But it's okay to shoot and kill other people in this game.

Lol.

not actually shooting and killing people in real life though are you?

ericboggs5167

Coming from a name like "White-rhino"

haha, Why does the Rhino need to be white?

Your argument is just as stupid as mine....

• Sad 1

TUALMASOK

Given the views of homosexuals in Russia I seriously doubt BSG would act on this.

sackmycack

funny names make the game more fun imo

Edited by sackmycack
  • Upvote 1

GufLives_TV
В 26.11.2019 в 21:39, white-rino сказал:

I want to report a guy for his unacceptable nickname

unacceptable whom? The gays won World War III and set up a trial in Nyrenberg with a charge against heterosexuals? As usual, in the barracks at the cock riot and I missed all the fun...

Edited by GufLives_TV
  • Confused 1

Paescu96

Im not very sensitive but some things arent Funny.

Yesterday i saw the half Government of the Third Reich in Lobby.

GufLives_TV
4 часа назад, Paescu96 сказал:

Third Reich in Lobby.

That the euro-nazis were homophods does not follow that every homophobic is a euro-nazi.

Homophobia is a natural, unconditional reaction of the body to ugliness, deviation. Same as the reaction of crows to crows-albino. After all, it should not be forgotten that the persecution of homosexuals for their beliefs is no different from the persecution of homophobic men. Both have the right to voice their opinion EQUALLY. If one is allowed a little more than the other, it 's racism.

Edited by GufLives_TV
  • Upvote 1

Paescu96
vor einer Stunde schrieb GufLives_TV:

That the euro-nazis were homophods does not follow that every homophobic is a euro-nazi.

I don't connect Nazis with Homophobs

I simply say out there are not only Homophobic names.

And no it isn't racist, thats something other, i think fashistic is the word you search.

Edited by Paescu96

GufLives_TV

Fascism will become when inequality of the right of one group is enshrined de jure.

• Upvote 1

V3NCHEl2

not sure how posting the name in the forum helps anything, if anything you are just advertising the individual in question, and providing a chance for people to be even more cringe with name ideas.

if you dont like seeing it, why would you put it in a place where it gets more attention?

you must be kind of stupid.

Grumble_

@ the OP as much as I see where your coming from.... This a a Russian made game, If your offended by this name at LEAST search the dev's and the country's political correctness scale, In Russia They hate gay people, the police openly allow people to beat the hell out of them..... 

As far as I know from the bias media in the uk...... 

The best action I would advise you is to Shut the duck up and play the game..... 

A name is a name.... Get over it

CobaltBullet

You have done exactly what this ass wants and overreacted. 

1) You can't stop someone from hating something.

2) Does his name suggest you are inferior if you are gay or that he will do something bad to you? How is this discrimination if he states his opinion that he hates gays and you are gay? Saying I hate you or what you do is NOT discrimination!

3) Let's try claim the First Amendment gives us freedom of speech and then make any excuse we can to muzzle it, it makes us look great on a Russian website.

4) All the Nazi comments, remember liberals, Nazi's where liberals. They supported high tax, abortion and state run "education" and health.

However not all liberals are Nazi's, if I follow Romans 1 in my good book then being gay is evil, but I still can't hate creation (man) however bad he is. Just because I don't think being gay is normal or good doesn't make me a hateful or nasty person, OR GIVE YOU ANY RIGHT TO TRY AND TAKE AWAY MY VIEW ON THE MATTER OR MUZZLE IT.

ITS A (intercouse) Name in a (intercourse) Game (sigh)!

GufLives_TV
3 часа назад, CobaltBullet сказал:

All the Nazi comments, remember liberals, Nazi's where liberals. They supported high tax, abortion and state run "education" and health.

That 's no surprise. And it 's not with the Liberals "unlucky!" Liberals and Nazis are on the right-wing side of political views. This means that the liberal and Gestapo have not better nuances. Their basic philosophy is united.

GufLives_TV
9 часов назад, Grumble_ сказал:

In Russia They hate gay people

Lies are different. It happens to be small. Big. In the form of statistics in bourgeois "democratic" elections. Where slaves choose their gentlemen. And sometimes just liberal propaganda.

Public propaganda of immoral and unnatural sexual relations is prohibited in Russia. Including homosexuality. Public propaganda, imposition, and prosecution for repulsing some of the exclusivity of homosecs.

Do you care that in Russia such rules? Why should the Russians respect your opinion if you do not respect the opinion of the Russians? Who 's racist and who 's doing discrimination? Or since 1932 nothing has changed, there is only one correct opinion and all others - untermensch?

Edited by GufLives_TV

Grumble_

@GufLives_TV I don't care.... A game is just that a game... and name calling is just that..... get over your self.....  

TUALMASOK
On 12/7/2019 at 2:16 AM, GufLives_TV said:

Homophobia is a natural, unconditional reaction of the body to ugliness, deviation. Same as the reaction of crows to crows-albino. After all, it should not be forgotten that the persecution of homosexuals for their beliefs is no different from the persecution of homophobic men. Both have the right to voice their opinion EQUALLY. If one is allowed a little more than the other, it 's racism.

Incorrect. Homophobia is a result of social influences. If you are scared of gays it's because you were taught to. It's like religion - if you weren't taught it from birth then you wouldn't care about it, it would literally be a ridiculous concept. If you weren't taught to fear gays then you wouldn't be a homophobe.

Homophobes choose to have a restricted view of homosexuality when homosexuals don't have a choice in who they are. Therefore, homophobes are persecuting homosexuals for something they can't change, whereas people that persecute homophobes are doing so because the homophobes have a choice, and have made the wrong one.

• Upvote 2

GufLives_TV
8 часов назад, TUALMASOK сказал:

Incorrect. Homophobia is a result of social influences. If you are scared of gays it's because you were taught to. It's like religion - if you weren't taught it from birth then you wouldn't care about it, it would literally be a ridiculous concept. If you weren't taught to fear gays then you wouldn't be a homophobe.

"What a twist!"(с)  Every morning in Soviet schools MiniTrue agents talked about arschficker Goldstein on Two Minutes Hate!

This is exactly the case. When exactly you were convinced of the wrong of the whole world around you and your own exclusivity. At least because MiniTrue was in London and not Moscow. 2 + 2 = 5

8 часов назад, TUALMASOK сказал:

Homophobes choose to have a restricted view of homosexuality when homosexuals don't have a choice in who they are. Therefore, homophobes are persecuting homosexuals for something they can't change, whereas people that persecute homophobes are doing so because the homophobes have a choice, and have made the wrong one.

First of all, it is necessary to understand what is the rejection of public expression of deviations or ugliness in terms of sexual self-identification.
Phobia in the medical term. Or this emotion associated with the behavioral immune system. As part of natural intravenous selection.

And then ask yourself what 's best. Consider obscene any public (!) expressions of deviations from the natural norm. Or figure out what it is for such a strange "Freedom," where a minority has the right to express their opinion publicly. And most don 't.

You want to argue? Not a question. You can hang a seven-color flag at the entrance to the diner. But what reaction will the sign "only for people with natural sexual orientation!" cause?

And who 's teaching rhinotillexomania?

And I 'm not talking about that. That the fact that you were able to convince that somewhere "is taught in hatred of homosecs." Suggests that if anyone wishes, they can be convinced that they have some kind of sexual deviation. And he 'll even like it. How he 'll count. It 's not that difficult to arrange, central Asia with their bacha basi, "boys" for entertainment from us literally a few steps away.

Will a person be happy from this, will he live better, being not who he is and who he should really be? Will his choice be conscious and objective or imposed from out?

Edited by GufLives_TV
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Junky762

1) The First Amendment only applies to the government of the United States.  If the people restricting your speech are not the government of the United States the First Amendment does not apply.

2) If you have to make fun of people that are different from you just because they are different....maybe your just not that funny.

• Upvote 1

Yukari_Akiyama
On 11/28/2019 at 12:31 PM, DocShakamoto said:

not actually shooting and killing people in real life though are you?

Banning someone isn’t going to change their stance on homosexuals.

Yeavo

@white-rino

And how is forcing him to change his name going to stop him from being a bigot? Atleast this way you know what this guy is about and don't have to group with him. Yes people have terrible opinions but banning them won't make them go away. Actually the evidence seems point into the opposite direction: banning people for stupid opinions makes them even more convinced how they are right. Also you seem like the authoritarian that wants silence someone and that makes some people wonder if the other guy has a point. Don't create martyrs out of them.

On 11/26/2019 at 11:16 PM, RACWAR said:

But that's funny, can't report someone for being funny.

Yes but only in a 12yo from 4ham.pork kind of way.