Healing After Death

ShamrockGoblin

I am a relatively new player to the game, I understand and agree with the fact that a person should heal themselves after dying in a raid. However, for newer players who die more often than more experienced players the fact that we have to heal every single part of the body uses a lot of our resources to keep playing the PMC. Why not make it that we have to fully heal the parts of the body that are the only ones that are damaged? For instance if I was killed just by being hit in the chest or legs why not just have those parts damaged when returning to the character screen? I know its because "you died", but all it really makes me not play the PMC until it heals on its own and just wait since I cant spare the money, and thats what nikita states he wants ppl to play more of, just  at thought.

17 minutes ago, ShamrockGoblin said:

I am a relatively new player to the game, I understand and agree with the fact that a person should heal themselves after dying in a raid. However, for newer players who die more often than more experienced players the fact that we have to heal every single part of the body uses a lot of our resources to keep playing the PMC. Why not make it that we have to fully heal the parts of the body that are the only ones that are damaged? For instance if I was killed just by being hit in the chest or legs why not just have those parts damaged when returning to the character screen? I know its because "you died", but all it really makes me not play the PMC until it heals on its own and just wait since I cant spare the money, and thats what nikita states he wants ppl to play more of, just  at thought.

You need to heal all body parts because you died. You didnt just suffer "damage" in a way. You died. Theres a need for some imagination to figure how this works out, its not realistic but a permadeath game would be not as profitable, Id say. :uninja:

Oh you know you died.. Im still gonna leave that explanation there.. IMO that is exactly reason why. Its also to remind you that every raid is an investment. You risk something always, or at least you should. Its also to battle against the ever so stupid hatchlings, they have been a problem in the game since the beginning, but its way worse nowadays with loot being so easy to find and money easy to be made. You can also use that money from lvl1 bc of flea market. Changes to the containers are incoming, to battle this unbalance in risk vs reward, but no ETA on that. 

You need to remember that you level up your traders as you heal yourself. You also level up yourself. You benefit from healing yourself with meds! Very important thing to keep in mind.