Upgrading Account

Chaseaway7_TTV

Chaseaway7_TTV

I wanted to upgrade my account from standard to EOD.. Would I have to reset my current ranking and lose all my stash items to get the EOD version? Or is there a way that I can keep everything I have and carry it over to the EOD stash. 

I upgraded to eod right after .12 dropped and all I did was literally close the game and launcher and waited for the confirmation email from battlestate of the purchase. I restarted the launcher and game and had the larger stash and messages in the game chat to get the rewards from upgrading.  Kept all current progress on quests and inventory stayed.  Was easy peasy...

Chaseaway7_TTV
58 minutes ago, v4vDrJoker said:

I upgraded to eod right after .12 dropped and all I did was literally close the game and launcher and waited for the confirmation email from battlestate of the purchase. I restarted the launcher and game and had the larger stash and messages in the game chat to get the rewards from upgrading.  Kept all current progress on quests and inventory stayed.  Was easy peasy...

So, did you had all your items that you had, all your progress, and so on carry over to your "newer EOD stash"? Like lets say I currently have an M4A1 in my standard stash, if I upgrade to the EOD will that M4 carry over as well? Or will it be lost forever?

Everything will be just like it was with the old stash, but much bigger when you restart game.  Nothing will change other than stash size and some free gifts for upgrading. All guns and items in inventory will still be there, and current quest progress is saved as well....

Hi, I have just upgraded from Standard to EOD since there is this nice sale, however I am having some problems - game launcher still showing Standard, no additional items, container etc,  Here's what I have done:

1. Logged in to Tarkov website (launcher and game were off)

2. Bought the upgrade to EOD

3. Paid, received email confirmations, etc

4. Went back to profile page online, wiped the profile (read somwhere before I need to do that so that it recognizes the upgrade)

5. Launched using old desktop shortcut, the launcher came on

6. Launcher downloaded small 18MB update, no errors, requested to restart

7. Restarted launcher, noticed it says STANDARD at the bottom, started the game

8. Picked my character, went to Character screen - same initial items as in Standard edition are still there

9. See no other messages about upgrading my account/stash/no item emails etc

10. Logged support ticket

11. Cry a bit inside :(

• Sad 1

How long does it take to upgrade? I purchased it too just a couple minutes ago, got the email confirming my purchase, but the launcher still says standard edition and in game i haven't received anything. I also signed out of the launcher and logged back in but nothing yet.

• Sad 1

Do NOT reset profile my buddy upgraded earlier today and his worked fine sounds like a lot of people with the same issue I guess we wait it out cause mine still hasn't upgraded yet either. but I know it works without resetting my buddies worked.

I think they are having some server overload issues.  Last night I went to sign in to the website and it usually sends a code right away for 2 factor auth. Last night it took like 5 hours before i got the codes, and when i did, i got multiples.  I also upgraded and my profile on the official site still shows standard edition, so I would guess eventually we will get updated. 

John_Rambo1
11 hours ago, sqpusher said:

Hi, I have just upgraded from Standard to EOD since there is this nice sale, however I am having some problems - game launcher still showing Standard, no additional items, container etc,  Here's what I have done:

1. Logged in to Tarkov website (launcher and game were off)

2. Bought the upgrade to EOD

3. Paid, received email confirmations, etc

4. Went back to profile page online, wiped the profile (read somwhere before I need to do that so that it recognizes the upgrade)

5. Launched using old desktop shortcut, the launcher came on

6. Launcher downloaded small 18MB update, no errors, requested to restart

7. Restarted launcher, noticed it says STANDARD at the bottom, started the game

8. Picked my character, went to Character screen - same initial items as in Standard edition are still there

9. See no other messages about upgrading my account/stash/no item emails etc

10. Logged support ticket

11. Cry a bit inside :(

I am having the same issue 

I am also having the same issue!!!

Xsolla USA Inc issued you a refund of $101.23.

Never asked for a refund.

This was the last response i got last night after 8 hours of waiting for the game. At one time I did get the game but it was the wrong region and regular game; I ordered the Edge of Darkness edition. 

Yes I sent in game support tickets talked with my credit card company and to Xsolla. I thought I had everything worked out. Was patiently waiting for the correct game to come down. Logged back into game to find out nothing was there. Said I needed to purchase game? (I already did purchase game - got the receipt ) Than I get a refund notification that I never asked for.)

Don't want to point fingers or blame anybody - I will just walk away - after all the game said it was in beta.   

Still have opened support tickets - no response on refund I never asked for. 

Looked like a fun game - even had a 7 day free to play code and decided to buy it since it was on sale.

Have fun all

Love

Drill_U

• 2 months later...
SquashMaster
On 11/29/2019 at 6:07 PM, John_Rambo1 said:

I am having the same issue 

I am also having the same issue!!!

Hi....can anyone tell me if the upgrading issues above are resolved? I would like to upgrade to EOD now but am afraid it doesn't work. Is it a case that it actually worked but that you had to wait for the upgrade to kick in post a couple of hours (...or days??)?

• Like 1