Sign in to follow this  
bbcokeley

Physical Quest Objects

bbcokeley

Hi all,

Any chance we can have "Physical" quest objects put into the game?

IE.
That bloody pocket watch, cant i just grab it and stick it in my gamma...
Oh and the woods folder quest, can that be physical?

It wouldnt take a ton of effort to make these objects static for the player, as a casual player its getting harder each patch getting these objects out.

So please....
Could you make the quest items physical so we can loot them and stick em into container so they are safe?

Thanks, all your opinions count especially those among us who are casual players.

keepa34
32 minutes ago, bbcokeley said:

Hi all,

Any chance we can have "Physical" quest objects put into the game?

IE.
That bloody pocket watch, cant i just grab it and stick it in my gamma...
Oh and the woods folder quest, can that be physical?

It wouldnt take a ton of effort to make these objects static for the player, as a casual player its getting harder each patch getting these objects out.

So please....
Could you make the quest items physical so we can loot them and stick em into container so they are safe?

Thanks, all your opinions count especially those among us who are casual players.

Unfortunately there has to be some kind of difficulty to the task..  Luckily for you the  only limitation here is that you have to survive the raid. Surely that can't be that difficult. 

Making it physical would force players to discard loot to make space for said item so personally I would be against it

Edited by keepa34

bbcokeley
4 minutes ago, keepa34 said:

Unfortunately there has to be some kind of difficulty to the task..  Luckily for you the  only limitation here is that you have to survive the raid. Surely that can't be that difficult. 

Making it physical would force players to discard loot to make space for said item so personally I would be against it

You have a point, but personally i stuff whats valuable to me at the time into my container, you can also still put the object in a backpack or vest etc..... depending on size.