Zookie

Upgraded from standard to EOD but it doesn't show

Zookie

Just purchased the upgrade from standard to EOD and it isn't showing up on the website that I actually upgraded. Does it take longer than 10 minutes to show up?

willoughbyds12

im having the same problem. I upgraded 15 minutes ago and still nothing. still says in regular in the launcher

Foxtroted

Going on 45 minutes for me since I upgraded from standard to EOD Shows that I purchased it in my account as in I got the confirmation email. Other than that it hasn't updated my game or launcher yet.

Felly610

It's been over an hour for me too and I still haven't received it.

Jawsbreaker

I upgraded to the PFE edition. Going on 20 minutes, nothing has happened.

IamCthulhu

due to the holiday sale the system is slammed and things are backed up. some players are having to wait an hour for the effect to take place. also if you did this with the game running id suggest restarting your game it may resolve the issue. your upgrade will be automatic and you will get your new container via msg. if all else fails id give it an hour or two then contact customer support to see if something went wrong on their end with your order...…..but in most cases currently its because of the high traffic due to the sale 

Brackish

I'm also experiencing this issue but it's only been 20 minutes for me so I'll assume that the change will take place in the next hour or two.

Zookie

My game was not running at the time and I have started it over twice. Going on about 10 minutes under two hours since I purchased this ans still no change in status. Hopefully will change soon!

MidnightBry

i just upgraded to and seeing everyone else have this problem puts me at ease guess its just the waiting game 

unfairclicker

Have been waiting for two hours still dont got my EOD

Zookie

It took me almost 2.5 hours to get it. I was in game and it logged me out while I was in menu, not sure what it would do if you were in raid. Then I logged back in and had it. It also sent me a couple e-mails stating I had received it. 

huy8856

Do I have to press Reset The Game Profile or i just have to wait guys, i just upgraded my account, too. Really don't wanna lose my stuff in the stash so much.

Smittybacal

I did mine over 5 days ago and still nothing

LeetwoodMACK

I purchased the EoD upgrade just under a week ago and still haven't received the message in game to put the upgrade into effect. The launcher and the website both say I have the EoD Package. I created a support ticket, #2940069, but it mentions it could take up to 10 days to be looked at. I imagine you guys have your hands full with the server issues right now so there's no real rush. I just want to make sure the upgrade will happen eventually :) I absolutely love your game!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Schaefer

@Damiano

Edited by Schaefer
Maybe you could help these lads?!

los_kee

I upgraded on 14th of January and still have not received any of my EOD items.  I still have a small stash, the small container, no vendor rep.  The only thing I got was the crown next to my name.  I submitted a ticket that same day in the afternoon and still haven't received a response.  This is ridiculous.  Ticket #2634173 btw.

NxtBrooke

i got eod yesterday and i havent got a email. i got a email from Xsolla that i bought it and thats it.My game and the website say i dont have it i put in support and still havent got anything back yet. 

Gilmir

Dose anyone know if when they solve that upgrade issue they wipe the account or not?

stormin88

its been 4 days since i upgraded to EOD and i still havent got anything, and support ticket has not even been replied to. at this point i just want a refund of my 95$.