Not able to download game after purchase

H4mmerhead

INFAMOUSSKILLA

No soon as i click install it pulls up the site and it says blocked

Yes i cant download from either one. The link they sent me and when i look it up on the site

Hi!

same problem here, i logged in 1 month after last played,  tried to install game again and this happened:

"

Pre-ordered

Nothing, pre-order now.

"

What s going on ?

Please answers ASAP

Best Regards

MARSSSS

Mail from Battlestate Games:

Beta is available - Escape from Tarkov

3 mar 2020 22:02

Od:

Battlestate Games [email protected]

Do:

mnie [email protected]

Greetings, Marssss!

Welcome to the Escape from Tarkov Beta Testing!

ThatHurtBro

Somebody please help lmao:

I tried purchasing the game via credit card, it then told me there was an error and to contact support. I emailed support and haven't heard anything back (granted its only been 8 hours). The big problem with this is when I checked my credit card account there was a charge of $52.25 pending on there. Does this mean I just need to wait for a code or are they taking my money and giving me nothing? Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
ALGxIvardBone

My buddy got this game for me yesterday and I got the receipt from xsolla and registration email but still no game. Profile still says preordered nothing

• 4 weeks later...
UnoReverseYeBum
On 2/10/2020 at 8:25 PM, Own1yy said:

FIX FOR ME :  When downloading check if your region is EU.  Mine was EU for some odd reason so what I did was I downloaded a VPN to fix it.  I downloaded the game and I am in NA servers now.  hope this works.

So did this work for you? I have the same problem

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/17/2020 at 5:39 AM, Marssss said:

Hi!

same problem here, i logged in 1 month after last played,  tried to install game again and this happened:

"

Pre-ordered

Nothing, pre-order now.

"

What s going on ?

Please answers ASAP

Best Regards

MARSSSS

Mail from Battlestate Games:

Beta is available - Escape from Tarkov

3 mar 2020 22:02

Od:

Battlestate Games [email protected]

Do:

mnie [email protected]

Greetings, Marssss!

Welcome to the Escape from Tarkov Beta Testing!

i have had this exact same issue. I was trying to reinstall my game on my SSD so i uninstalled the launcher and reinstalled it and when i reinstalled it the same stuff happened. Anybody know a fix?

• 3 months later...

I purchased the $75 preorder two days ago but i haven't got the option to download the beta from my profile. I have the payment receipt as well in my email. Any one know what to do? I also put in multiple support requests but no one has responded 

• 2 weeks later...
AssDestroyer

Yeh epic i bought the 35$ one and am too unable to download it. It took the money off my bank account right away but i still (after waiting more than 5 hours) haven't got a payment-confromation mail nor something else under preorders on my account. 

At least im not the only one this has happened to... But seriously, why is using any Russian Service so close of being scammed by some Russian 12 y/o who just stole your cs:go account with all your 12ct skins? I know this game is quite popular but the hype phase was in January and with the amount of money the developers earned in that phase they could have at least upgraded their payment registration servers...

I wrote a supportquestion-thingy but its Saturday so i don't expect it to be answered soon. Dumb thing is that some of you wrote, that they don't care about these too so i guess i've just been scammed...

AssDestroyer
Am 31.5.2020 um 11:44 schrieb sightseeer:

image.thumb.png.3f6c061c44f91159adb0d7f78a9354a3.png

Yeah ok firstly, probs for your godlike internet connection. Do you live in south korea? And secondly does this tell us that the servers were completely overloaded with the amount of players downloading/playing the game. Thing is that this post was from spring, where it was the number one game talked about. But that phase is over..

AssDestroyer

Ok big update from my position:

I finally got it. If you just bought the game and didn't receive an E-Mail saying something like "twhawnk yyou fow buyyiwng ouw game (´・ω・`*)", you sadly have just got to wait. For me it took 4 (ducking) days. The support gamer girl i talked to said, that it might take as long as 5 days. So if you bought the game 5 days ago and didn't recieve the E-Mail, go to xsolla.com and ask for support. 

Edited by AssDestroyer
sightseeer
On 10/31/2020 at 6:24 PM, AssDestroyer said:

Yeah ok firstly, probs for your godlike internet connection. Do you live in south korea? And secondly does this tell us that the servers were completely overloaded with the amount of players downloading/playing the game. Thing is that this post was from spring, where it was the number one game talked about. But that phase is over..

German city with 200k+ inhabitants.

AssDestroyer
vor 14 Stunden schrieb sightseeer:

German city with 200k+ inhabitants.

Lol always thought such connections were impossible in Germany, because i too live there and am lucky if have got more than 5 m/bits. 

sightseeer
On 11/5/2020 at 2:45 AM, AssDestroyer said:

Lol always thought such connections were impossible in Germany, because i too live there and am lucky if have got more than 5 m/bits. 

Well you should ask your mayor why you don't have fiber optics ("Glasfaser") and if you already have, then why your neighbourhood/building does not want to invest the few thousand euros to get connected to it. For that specific problems, there are contracts with ISPs such that they pay the construction in advance for an exclusive position (they secure the ISP contracts with your neighbourhood/building). Usually, its tiresome because you need to go around and convince people that internet is important but even elderly people can understand, that a fast connection is important for the future/community. I would never rent in/buy a place without at least the same speed I have now. And I would switch places if the speed is as fast as yours. I know, people want to stay with friends/family, but internet connectivity is really important. I couldn't even work properly with such low speeds. Even some medical facility needs high bandwidth for the patient data upload/download.... It is in your hands to fight for your connection!

• 1 month later...

I purchased the game about 4 hours ago, I did not get a confirmation email but the charge posted in my bank and there is no way to download the game. Any ideas if there is an issue or something?

I’d like to add since me and friends have run into this before:

if you buy the game as a gift for someone, the link to activate gets sent to the buyer not the recipient of the gift even though other emails go to the recipient. 

a friend bought a copy for a friend , then went to bed.  Even though the friend who got the gift had emails saying he had an account and welcome etc etc he could not do anything until my other friend got back on the next day. 

• 1 month later...
Todorokii

i purchased dark editon long ago but got a new rig and when i go to my profile is says to preorder again and i cant install. But if i log in to my profile on my phone it says i can install and that i have the game, anyone ever had this issue before and can you help if you have!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Big_Boy_Bambo

Ive got the same thing, i bought the game over 2 hours and still nothing. i opened a support request but they haven't gotten back to me. any solutions?

Jinks67

Purchased over an hour ago, received a "purchase receipt" almost immediately from XSolla IO - also the bank says it went through right away.     No download option anywhere or anything telling me what's going on.

Profile says: 

Pre-ordered

Nothing, pre-order now.

Jinks67

After 3 hours, support ticket from Tarkov was answered and asked me to contact XSolla.  I did, they told me there was a "technical issue on the bank side, we have refunded your money" which makes no sense to me because the transaction was processed and appeared on my bank transactions with no issue.  I asked them to clarify and it seemed like cookie cutter responses, "there was a problem with the bank, we have refunded your money" / "try again later or with different method"

So I go look at the account during the support session and they refunded the amount.  I can't say it happened exactly during the support session but I suspect it was done right then as I had checked the account a few times while waiting.  

Anyway long story short, I used paypal and it went through in seconds.  After twiddling thumbs, clicking on bicycles and entering e-mail validation codes repeatedly I'm glad that the download finally started.