Severus_777

Cannot install the game

Severus_777

I keep getting the error message " Unable to load the file  Client 0.12.1.5208.zip" while trying to install the game.

I have searched and tried solutions to this problems for hours now.

I just want to play the game i paid for but it is getting really frustating not being able to even install it.

Is there a fix for this problem or should i just give up and wait for some kind of fix for this problem because it is getting a bit ridiculous just getting this game to run

At this point i just want to refund the game but it seems that is not possible aswell.

NmHansen

I feel your pain bro. i get so angry every time i see new people getting scammed by bsg.

All you can do is just to wait till they sort their poo out

Cherioz

Yup, exact the same problem. On top with "Failed Checksum" error. Still looking for solutions.

MilkyDingus

I have the same error. I uninstalled/reinstalled the launcher and still cannot get beyond 17% without the install failing and giving me the same error code.

BlueMoon13
On 11/30/2019 at 2:02 PM, Severus_777 said:

I keep getting the error message " Unable to load the file  Client 0.12.1.5208.zip" while trying to install the game.

I just want to play the game i paid for but it is getting really frustating not being able to even install it.

Is there a fix for this problem or should i just give up and wait for some kind of fix for this problem because it is getting a bit ridiculous just getting this game to run

At this point i just want to refund the game but it seems that is not possible aswell.

This is not a solution, but worked for me:

Everytime you got error retry, when download stops, pause and play download till it keeps saying "paused", then close and open the launcher, and repeat till it's complete.

Like I said, not a solution, but at least you get to play the game.

Edited by BlueMoon13
Misstape

Stoned_BamBam

has there been a solution to this bullshit yet??????

Severus_777

I have not had any luck still and no response from support

BuffCommander

I've run into the same problem. New patch, new issues. Glad I paid money for this game. 

dede37

I had the same problem at the moment and it was my antivirus that would block the installation ;)

acaligiuri27

I'm having this issue as well.  Just got the game today and I am unable to finish the download and play.  I was able to finish it once and the launcher said the game was corrupt and needed to run  a repair.  It ran the repair and crashed and then my computer crashed and it refused to repair it again.  I then attempted to re-download the game and launcher and again had the so error pop up while downloading.  Is there any way to fix this? Are we able to ask for a refund at this rate even?

DonReno89
48 minutes ago, acaligiuri27 said:

I'm having this issue as well.  Just got the game today and I am unable to finish the download and play.  I was able to finish it once and the launcher said the game was corrupt and needed to run  a repair.  It ran the repair and crashed and then my computer crashed and it refused to repair it again.  I then attempted to re-download the game and launcher and again had the so error pop up while downloading.  Is there any way to fix this? Are we able to ask for a refund at this rate even?

Yes.

Have anyone tried running the process as administrator and different hard drive?

kingsawyer1
On 12/4/2019 at 8:54 PM, BlueMoon13 said:

Everytime you got error retry, when download stops, pause and play download till it keeps saying "paused", then close and open the launcher, and repeat till it's complete.

I did what you said and it actually worked. Holy poo this annoyed me for a good 4 hours before I found this reply. Thank you for this.

0Yero0
Am 30.11.2019 um 14:02 schrieb Severus_777:

I have the same problem plus i cant even start the installation

edusaraiva

also having this problem any solution so far?

CrimsonCleric
On 12/4/2019 at 1:54 PM, BlueMoon13 said:

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying;

-hit retry

-hit pause/play until the DL is paused

-close an reopen the launcher

-restart the download

-repeat this as needed.

If I'm correct, how is this any different than just hitting "retry" and letting the DL continue?

Kirisaki_xX

Just asked a dev , through the support system.

he answered in 5 minutes , he said u can download the game manually then clicking set already existing game path in the launcher. cant give u the link to the manual download , so just go to support and ask them yourself.

Edited by Kirisaki_xX

CrimsonCleric
On 12/4/2019 at 1:54 PM, BlueMoon13 said:

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying;

-hit retry

-hit pause/play until the DL is paused

-close an reopen the launcher

-restart the download

-repeat this as needed.

If I'm correct, how is this any different than just hitting "retry" and letting the DL continue?

PotatoWarriah
On 12/22/2019 at 7:41 PM, Kirisaki_xX said:

Just asked a dev , through the support system.

he answered in 5 minutes , he said u can download the game manually then clicking set already existing game path in the launcher. cant give u the link to the manual download , so just go to support and ask them yourself.

You can see link to download through the topic that koderr linked above (I wrote it several years ago, it is in Launcher Logs). 

However, I recently had issues on Ryzen 2600 with 3200 RAM - the ram was too fast. Slowing it down to 2933 resolved download/checksum issue.