Jump to content

Cannot install the game


Severus_777

Recommended Posts

Severus_777

I keep getting the error message " Unable to load the file  Client 0.12.1.5208.zip" while trying to install the game.

I have searched and tried solutions to this problems for hours now.

I just want to play the game i paid for but it is getting really frustating not being able to even install it.

Is there a fix for this problem or should i just give up and wait for some kind of fix for this problem because it is getting a bit ridiculous just getting this game to run

At this point i just want to refund the game but it seems that is not possible aswell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/30/2019 at 2:02 PM, Severus_777 said:

I keep getting the error message " Unable to load the file  Client 0.12.1.5208.zip" while trying to install the game.

I have searched and tried solutions to this problems for hours now.

I just want to play the game i paid for but it is getting really frustating not being able to even install it.

Is there a fix for this problem or should i just give up and wait for some kind of fix for this problem because it is getting a bit ridiculous just getting this game to run

At this point i just want to refund the game but it seems that is not possible aswell.

This is not a solution, but worked for me:

Everytime you got error retry, when download stops, pause and play download till it keeps saying "paused", then close and open the launcher, and repeat till it's complete.

Like I said, not a solution, but at least you get to play the game.

Edited by BlueMoon13
Misstape
Link to post
Share on other sites
acaligiuri27

I'm having this issue as well.  Just got the game today and I am unable to finish the download and play.  I was able to finish it once and the launcher said the game was corrupt and needed to run  a repair.  It ran the repair and crashed and then my computer crashed and it refused to repair it again.  I then attempted to re-download the game and launcher and again had the so error pop up while downloading.  Is there any way to fix this? Are we able to ask for a refund at this rate even?

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, acaligiuri27 said:

I'm having this issue as well.  Just got the game today and I am unable to finish the download and play.  I was able to finish it once and the launcher said the game was corrupt and needed to run  a repair.  It ran the repair and crashed and then my computer crashed and it refused to repair it again.  I then attempted to re-download the game and launcher and again had the so error pop up while downloading.  Is there any way to fix this? Are we able to ask for a refund at this rate even?

Yes.

 

Have anyone tried running the process as administrator and different hard drive?

Link to post
Share on other sites
kingsawyer1
On 12/4/2019 at 8:54 PM, BlueMoon13 said:

This is not a solution, but worked for me:

Everytime you got error retry, when download stops, pause and play download till it keeps saying "paused", then close and open the launcher, and repeat till it's complete.

Like I said, not a solution, but at least you get to play the game.

I did what you said and it actually worked. Holy poo this annoyed me for a good 4 hours before I found this reply. Thank you for this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 30.11.2019 um 14:02 schrieb Severus_777:

I keep getting the error message " Unable to load the file  Client 0.12.1.5208.zip" while trying to install the game.

I have searched and tried solutions to this problems for hours now.

I just want to play the game i paid for but it is getting really frustating not being able to even install it.

Is there a fix for this problem or should i just give up and wait for some kind of fix for this problem because it is getting a bit ridiculous just getting this game to run

At this point i just want to refund the game but it seems that is not possible aswell.

I have the same problem plus i cant even start the installation

Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonCleric
On 12/4/2019 at 1:54 PM, BlueMoon13 said:

This is not a solution, but worked for me:

Everytime you got error retry, when download stops, pause and play download till it keeps saying "paused", then close and open the launcher, and repeat till it's complete.

Like I said, not a solution, but at least you get to play the game.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying;

-hit retry

-hit pause/play until the DL is paused

-close an reopen the launcher

-restart the download

-repeat this as needed.

 

If I'm correct, how is this any different than just hitting "retry" and letting the DL continue?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Kirisaki_xX

Just asked a dev , through the support system.

he answered in 5 minutes , he said u can download the game manually then clicking set already existing game path in the launcher. cant give u the link to the manual download , so just go to support and ask them yourself.

Edited by Kirisaki_xX
Link to post
Share on other sites
CrimsonCleric
On 12/4/2019 at 1:54 PM, BlueMoon13 said:

This is not a solution, but worked for me:

Everytime you got error retry, when download stops, pause and play download till it keeps saying "paused", then close and open the launcher, and repeat till it's complete.

Like I said, not a solution, but at least you get to play the game.

If I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying;

-hit retry

-hit pause/play until the DL is paused

-close an reopen the launcher

-restart the download

-repeat this as needed.

 

If I'm correct, how is this any different than just hitting "retry" and letting the DL continue?

Link to post
Share on other sites
PotatoWarriah
On 12/22/2019 at 7:41 PM, Kirisaki_xX said:

Just asked a dev , through the support system.

he answered in 5 minutes , he said u can download the game manually then clicking set already existing game path in the launcher. cant give u the link to the manual download , so just go to support and ask them yourself.

You can see link to download through the topic that koderr linked above (I wrote it several years ago, it is in Launcher Logs). 

However, I recently had issues on Ryzen 2600 with 3200 RAM - the ram was too fast. Slowing it down to 2933 resolved download/checksum issue.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...
Jeanneman4

 And i have the problem i can download it but i download like 10gb and i think its more. And i cant play it when its done and after a time it says like reinstal. pls help i just bought the game and i would like to play it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...
CarlGangXD

 just waited 7 hours for tarkovs shitty servers to download 11 gbs at 600 kb/s even though i have 200 mb download speed and it gave me an error, this game is god awful

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...