Jump to content
Hamm

Nice Healing bug

Recommended Posts

Hamm

God forbid you get shot and have to heal.....but wait, you cant heal, GJ guys keep up the great work creating more bugs...like how, how...please explain how this bug isnt fixed yet.. like what are you guys really doing..This game ever going to be out of Alpha?

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NainconPetant

wth are you talking about ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hamm

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh not being able to heal, aka meds dont work, aka another bug that wont get fixed...what does it sound like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chrisragnar

Like you need to take a break. Use the bug reporter...

  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tempest86

The specific heal bug, where your pmc actively heals non-stop, happened to me 1 time out of 100 games.

Besides the other bugs which caused my deaths, the heal one doesn't happen often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hamm
13 hours ago, chrisragnar said:

Like you need to take a break. Use the bug reporter...

ya cause that works......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeavo

@Hamm

Dude seriously take a break. Its for your own good. I'm not saying the bug you encountered isn't there. Just calm down and make a bug report about it.

I've personally never met this bug outside incoming massive desync/lag spike and possible server connection lost. Back in .10 I had this bug that I was unable to interact with anything including meds but haven't seen that one since labs was released in so in .11

For me bugreporting function has worked fine. BSG has seen many new customers during the weekend so expect them to have delays in their reply.

Edited by Yeavo
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daviocanyon

Have almost 200 raids this wipe, never met your bug. 

LessQQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeavo
34 minutes ago, daviocanyon said:

LessQQ

So because you haven't encountered a possibly serious problem it doesn't exist or doesn't matter? Right... The nature of supposed "hardcore" crowd is always like this. When someone else is having a problem its okay and they should just stop whining and either "git gud" or quit. If you're having a problem its ducking serious business and should fixed ASAP! Yeah I know your type maybe even better than you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wadexas

If you encounter a bug like that try relog if it dosent work find exfil asap. And sending logs in launcher would help team to fix this bug.

Edited by Wadexas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeavo
3 minutes ago, Wadexas said:

And sending logs in launcher would help team to fix this bug.

This is very important. BSG can't fix things they aren't aware of in the first place. They may even believe they've solved something when they haven't but are unaware of it because nobody is reporting it.

That being said it would help if there was a reporting function within the game it self and not just the launcher. Most players are lazy and if they encounter a problem exiting the game to report a problem is apparently too much work when all they want to do is play the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wadexas
1 minute ago, Yeavo said:

This is very important. BSG can't fix things they aren't aware of in the first place. They may even believe they've solved something when they haven't but are unaware of it because nobody is reporting it.

That being said it would help if there was a reporting function within the game it self and not just the launcher. Most players are lazy and if they encounter a problem exiting the game to report a problem is apparently too much work when all they want to do is play the game.

They said, there will be eventually in game report system for bugs, but right know the more people try to help them address the current bugs the more likely they will be fixed. And if you encounter bugs send in logs, and other tips how to avoid them or try to unbug, get damage, prone,crouch or do smth stupid like change weapons and etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeavo
Just now, Wadexas said:

And if you encounter bugs send in logs, and other tips how to avoid them or try to unbug, get damage, prone,crouch or do smth stupid like change weapons and etc.

Of course. If you discover a way to rid yourself of a bug you need to also inform BSG about that. Any and all information about the bug helps when troubleshooting its root cause.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wadexas
Just now, Yeavo said:

Of course. If you discover a way to rid yourself of a bug you need to also inform BSG about that. Any and all information about the bug helps when troubleshooting its root cause.

I didnt discover a way just its main things what fixes the encountered bugs. Relog/anims/hot keys and etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
opiat3
50 minutes ago, Yeavo said:

So because you haven't encountered a possibly serious problem it doesn't exist or doesn't matter? Right... The nature of supposed "hardcore" crowd is always like this. When someone else is having a problem its okay and they should just stop whining and either "git gud" or quit. If you're having a problem its ducking serious business and should fixed ASAP! Yeah I know your type maybe even better than you do.

You are right on that point... no one should be dismissing other players complaints or bug reports. However , the way the operator chose to address his complaint/Bug isn´t exactly beneficial to anyone, and its not by behaving like a spoiled kid crying out loud and in some cases insulting that you will get anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeavo
1 minute ago, opiat3 said:

However , the way the operator chose to address his complaint/Bug isn´t exactly beneficial to anyone, and its not by behaving like a spoiled kid crying out loud and in some cases insulting that you will get anywhere.

That is why the first post I made in this thread was to recommend the OP to take a break and to calm down. He was clearly worked up about the issue and stepping away from EFT, make a bug report and go watch pewdiepie or something (I don't know what kids do to relax these days) would do him good. Telling someone who is clearly frustrated about an issue outside of his control to "git gud" is atleast non-constructive and at worst in par with bullying.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hamm
17 hours ago, daviocanyon said:

Have almost 200 raids this wipe, never met your bug. 

LessQQ

probably because you're one of those people who sit in spawn for 30 mins not moving. When you play for PVP, youll understand ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
northofnowhere

I never really believed those 30 minutes in spawn people existed, kind of like the Easter Bunny, and then last night I found a guy in bush in a spawn point at the 35 minute mark hiding.  After my WTF moment I killed him and upon searching him apparently he was waiting until everyone left raid to do recoil control, so many mags in a Pilgrim I wanted to cry.  Don't worry, on shear principle I ditched all my high value loot and took every last piece of his gear just to make sure he got nothing back.  So many strange folks in this strange land.

  • Like 1
  • Cold 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TUALMASOK
On 12/1/2019 at 8:36 AM, Hamm said:

God forbid you get shot and have to heal.....but wait, you cant heal, GJ guys keep up the great work creating more bugs...like how, how...please explain how this bug isnt fixed yet.. like what are you guys really doing..This game ever going to be out of Alpha?

 

beta.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daviocanyon
9 hours ago, Hamm said:

probably because you're one of those people who sit in spawn for 30 mins not moving. When you play for PVP, youll understand ;)

Gotta love the hate :D

QQ more buddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hamm
15 hours ago, daviocanyon said:

Gotta love the hate :D

QQ more buddy

Stating facts and problems isnt QQing. Keep the tent pitched pal ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
daviocanyon
5 hours ago, Hamm said:

Stating facts and problems isnt QQing. Keep the tent pitched pal ;)

Your fact is irrelevant. 
I haven't encountered this bug ever since 0.12, neither the people I play with had either. 

I get it, it's a rare bug, happened to you once or twice, and now you cry on forums cuz you lost your gear reeeeee


 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeavo
1 hour ago, daviocanyon said:

I haven't encountered this bug ever since 0.12, neither the people I play with had either. 

The fact you (or I for that matter) have not encountered something is irrelevant if there indeed is a bug like the OP described no matter how rare it is, it needs to be fixed and that is quality of life issue for this game before full release. That's important if you want EFT to succeed in its goals. "hardcore games" even more than "casual games" should be about skill not sheer luck of avoiding gamebreaking bugs.

I do agree with your point about how big of a deal OP is making out of this bug due to probably losing gear but your tone isn't going to help him get over it more quickly, rather antagonize him even more.

@Hamm Did you report it to BSG? No matter how rare that bug is, if it exists BSG need to be made aware of its existence in order to address it in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hamm
3 hours ago, daviocanyon said:

Your fact is irrelevant. 
I haven't encountered this bug ever since 0.12, neither the people I play with had either. 

I get it, it's a rare bug, happened to you once or twice, and now you cry on forums cuz you lost your gear reeeeee


 

20 million roubles from PVPing. you think i care about gear? lol youre sadly mistaken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeavo
11 minutes ago, Hamm said:

20 million roubles from PVPing. you think i care about gear? lol youre sadly mistaken.

Now Now! This is exactly the reaction that @daviocanyonwanted. Now here have this: Tarkov_Construction_Measuring_Tape.png.84d7e02acc176b79975d47ccead6f286.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2