Ksaehr

Upgraded to EOD

Ksaehr

Ok So I upgraded my wifes account over 4 days ago from standard to EOD. In the Launcher it says EOD but in game she still has the standard edition. I have logged multiple support tickets about this and still no response. I would appreciate it if Battlestate could at least respond and not just keep quiet. 

A bit of communication towards your customers would be very nice. I am close to reversing that money from the bank and marking the whole XSola purchase thing as fraud. 

At least if they replied and kept their paying customers in the loop. Its not like the game is cheap....

Ksaehr

Am I now going to get assistance with this matter? I have send mails. contacted on discord logged tickets. 

Do i really have to wait 5 days??

Wadexas

@KsaehrHey man, did you check your messenger it should give you the Gamma container and in hideout check out if its says stash level 4. If not try contacting online staff on Discord.

Edited by Wadexas

Ksaehr

@Wadexas I have checked over and over. Still nothing. I have contacted support via mail, logged a ticket, send multiple mails contact directly and thru support on discord. Not getting a response and the stash is not upgraded or new. No gamma container received nothing. And yes i have opened the messenger just to make sure the notification isnt broken. But nope nothing there. 

GamersKutang

Typical tarkov support, i upgraded from Prepare to escape to EOD and i am still missing my gamma container

Ksaehr

STILL NO ASSISTANCE. IS SOMEONE GOING TO UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I am going to start flooding and spamming the forums. 

Wadexas
6 minutes ago, Ksaehr said:

STILL NO ASSISTANCE. IS SOMEONE GOING TO UPGRADE MY ACCOUNT OR WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think I am going to start flooding and spamming the forums. 

No dont do that, cause they can give out warnings for spam/flood.

AlexHD

It takes time. I upgraded to EOD from POE and it took a few hours. Especially after Black friday it will take some time.

Ksaehr

@alexhd yea a few hours. not 5 days. its almost been six days now since i made the purchase. no response nothing

Edited by Ksaehr

Ksaehr

@Wadexas well yeah if i get a warning then at least i finally got their attention

oquiz

@Hartsa please dont spred false information. this can lead to problems for those ppl. you dont need to reset your profile anymore. this had been introduced a couple of patches ago.:)

Hartsa
1 minute ago, oquiz said:

@Hartsa please dont spred false information. this can lead to problems for those ppl. you dont need to reset your profile anymore. this had been introduced a couple of patches ago.:)

oh sorry wasn't aware of that my bad

XsollaAgent

Hello,
please reach us at help.xsolla.com for additional checking with your payment details. We will do our best to assist you on this matter.
Thank you!

Ksaehr

Ok So i managed to get a response from battlestate. So basically they said contact support and stop using caps. thats it. nothing more. We are officially waiting almost 7 days now for the upgrade. still no response from the support team. go battlestate.

Ksaehr

Ok so i have confirmed with XSOLLA that the payment did go thru and is reflecting. so this is purely battlestate that refuses to answer me and refuses to upgrade the account. 

I dont understand how they can quickly respond by saying dont spam. dont use caps dont email more than once. dont use bug report for account queries. but they can answer or assist in the upgrade of an account. after purchase went thru days ago.

Wadexas
13 minutes ago, Ksaehr said:

Ok so i have confirmed with XSOLLA that the payment did go thru and is reflecting. so this is purely battlestate that refuses to answer me and refuses to upgrade the account. 

I dont understand how they can quickly respond by saying dont spam. dont use caps dont email more than once. dont use bug report for account queries. but they can answer or assist in the upgrade of an account. after purchase went thru days ago.

Understand that alot of purchases were made and not only you are experiencing issues thats why it takes time man.

Ksaehr
1 minute ago, Wadexas said:

Understand that alot of purchases were made and not only you are experiencing issues thats why it takes time man.

I understand that. but a week. with no repsone on discord, emails, forums, tickets, dm's, twitter or facebook. They can at least provide some sort of feedback. 

Prolamer
1 hour ago, Ksaehr said:

I understand that. but a week. with no repsone on discord, emails, forums, tickets, dm's, twitter or facebook. They can at least provide some sort of feedback. 

So you maybe overload this a bit? Just do one!! Ticket and wait. With all this actions it just takes longer

Wadexas
3 hours ago, Ksaehr said:

Yes i understand it man.. Its stucks.

Ksaehr

Ok people. To those who upgraded to EOD and still have not yet received their ugprade package. I have finally received feedback from BSG Support today. Here is the email they send me. Read it and weep. 

Account Other - REQUESTID#1728864#

Hello HyperAngel!

In order for the changes to take effect, you must reset the game profile. You can do this in your profile found on the site. Progress will be lost! Before resetting, be sure to close the game and launcher!

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/profile

And please note that not all bonus items of your purchase are currently available. This will be made available sometime during the progress of the testing of the game.

Unfortunately, we do not provide manual resets.

Thank you for contacting us.

DriftingNarwhal

I've had the same exact issue. Shows up in the launcher and the website, no in-game upgrades of any kind. I know my payment went through. This is such bullshit. AND I reset my profile and it didn't fix it. So now what am I supposed to do? Support won't respond with anything other than wait. It's been a full week now and still nothing. 

Ksaehr

ok so final update. After i reset my account the increased stash size and upgraded account does in fact display. 

Apparently after patch .12 you need to reset again as it affects the hideout etc. so anyone having the issue. just reset the account.