Brodye7

Standard-> EOD Upgrade. Didn't Receive Gamma

Brodye7

I upgraded from standard to EOD during Black Friday Sale. After some hours I received the items (like the EOD melee Weapon), the golden name and the bigger stash. 
Sadly the Gamma Container is still missing. Saw that some people had this problem, but nobody, who found a solution to get the gamma added to their account. 

So, does anyone know a way to get the gamma (hopefully one without resetting my account)? Or do Mods just look for those problems to fix them?(If you are a mod and could handle the problem, it would be very nice of you to fix it❤️)

SniperWolf_DYD

same here. upgraded to EOD, got all items, name and bigger stash. but, NO GAMMA.

CptnKickass

Same problem as well. Upgraded from standar to EOD but seems like stash has not upgraded properly.

I am unable to reset my profile untill 21/12/19. I have submitted a couple of support tickets but i am yet to have received a reply.

patrickwss

The same problem here, I'm from Brazil, and bought it in black friday, I didn't receive the gamacontainer. I bought the most expensive version, I wanted the GAMACONTAINER. I didn't win. I am very disappointed with the support that only give answers by bots and do not solve my problem, or give some useful information.

Edited by patrickwss

patrickwss

Has anyone managed to solve this problem?

Grozu

Same here. I have kinda given up at this point. Guess I will have to wait untill the next wipe to get it

SniperWolf_DYD

why we should wait the next wipe lol they should only fix this issue

SniperWolf_DYD

"i checked my profile. i now see on my profile the EOD enabled. But, in game, i have NO GAMMA CONTAINER. I received in a message all items of EOD, but NO gamma container."

Escape from Tarkov Support Today at 16:05

"Hello.

You can reset your game profile once every three weeks.

Thank you."

WHAT ANSWER IS THIS LOL, MANY PEOPLE RESET THEIR ACCOUNT AND STILL NO GAMMA CONTAINER. 

HartzCore

Same problem here! i have the golden name, but the stash is stil the same as standard edition. so no gamma, no big stash, nothing!!

Grozu
14 hours ago, SniperWolf_DYD said:

why we should wait the next wipe lol they should only fix this issue

On an another thread about this problem a modder said "I was informed that this issue is impossible" so I feel like we won't get any help

IMG_20191204_113837.png

Brodye7

To everyone answering here, it might be interesting for you to know, that my support ticket was answered. Saying the problem would have been solved, although it has not been solved. 
I answered that the problem is still existing. 

And even though a modder posted that it was officially impossible, I am sure, considering the mass of independent people with exactly the same problem, they are going to or are at the moment trying to figure out the problems cause and a solution for hopefully all of us.

• Like 1

Moq

I had recently purchased EOD and in the launcher it said i had it but when i went into game nothing had change i had got given standard edition staff and had not receive anything from EOD i had reset mt profile as instructed but still nothing had happen. i had than uninstalled the game just to see if that would work that did nothing and now i have not a clue on what to do. I also emailed support about this weird issue and i had not heard a word from them. if anyone knows how to resolve this issue please respond.

DrBloom

It has been a long time since I updated mine from Standard but I went through this process of trying and the only think that fixed it was resetting my profile and having to start the current wipe over again. Unsure if times have changed but this was the only fix I could find at the time of upgrading.

hyperview

Same boat, however the only thing I have is the gold crown next to my name.  No increased stash, loot, gamma or trader rep.  I reset my profile, no change.  Created support ticket, no answer or responses.  E-mailed support where I was answered previously, no response.  I dropped $93 (CDN) on  a game I already owned to get the highest edition and it seems like theres no fix or no support for the problem.  Wasted 100 dollars, what an absolute scam

SSB-Broly

Man I have the same problem. That really sucks cause I like the game. Smh

SSB-Broly

so everyone still having the same issue? mine still messed up. only gold name a stupid crown.