PLEASE LOOK AT MY SCREENSHOT AND FIX THIS BROKEN MARKET FEE FORMULA!!!!!!!!

DoloFarms

I have had this same issue with MANY items i have been receiving in which I cannot sell the items for their true market value and make any sort of profit whatsoever because the broken formula wants to charge me MORE THAN WHAT THE ITEMS IS EVEN WORTH!!! PLEASE FIX THIS SO WE CAN USE THE MARKET CORRECTLY AND MAKE THE PROFITS WE NEED!!! TAXATION IS THEFT!!!!

Desktop Screenshot 2019.12.01 - 21.40.30.77.png

• Sad 7
1 hour ago, DoloFarms said:

I have had this same issue with MANY items i have been receiving in which I cannot sell the items for their true market value and make any sort of profit whatsoever because the broken formula wants to charge me MORE THAN WHAT THE ITEMS IS EVEN WORTH!!! PLEASE FIX THIS SO WE CAN USE THE MARKET CORRECTLY AND MAKE THE PROFITS WE NEED!!! TAXATION IS THEFT!!!!

Desktop Screenshot 2019.12.01 - 21.40.30.77.png

i think system work somehow fine, it prevents putting insane price orders which usually are just scams and has not value to actual game play.

sure there is some problems example with used armors where fee can be higher than item value on low durability.

• Like 1

True market value? haha.

As if anyone gonna pay 100 mill for a 2 mill key. 

Anyway, AFAIK max price is derived from calculated average price. Regardless, most common item to barter for this key is ICEPICK. So 2 mill.

So this key is max worth around 2 000 000 roubles and here you are, trying to put it at price 50x higher than that. Tax for that would be around 300k as seen on this example:

image.png.e3433a922478b60e7be9e48fef4fb4ec.png

So including tax this key could be seen on Flea Market for around 2.3-2.5M.

And then there is 30% tax relief from hideout (which I don't have yet). 

Maybe stop trying to either scam people or buy money via real life transactions, because trying to sell 2 mill key for 100 mill seems that way. 

The system is quite simple. If you price the key at the MEAN price, you get the LOWEST fee. If you price it lower, your fee can go up or down. If you price it higher, your fee goes up.

If you price it too low, your fee is really high. If you price it much higher, your fee goes up too.

It's a decent system, but the fee shouldn't be HIGHER because you're pricing something LOWER than market.

The one thing I really hate is how Dollars and EUR is sorted in the market. If you put something for 100 USD which should be around 10600 to 11800 Rubles... and something else is listed for 10,000.. The 100 USD will be shown first, despite being priced higher.

In addition, If something is listed for 10000, and another thing is 8,000,000 then the 10,000 will be shown first which would be 10,600,000 to 11,800,000...

I have accidentally fallen for this before also, trying to buy something thinking it was listed for Rubles when it was listed for Dollars. They need an icon, and they need to fix the sorting.

Edited by Acecool

You can't make huge profit trying to sell items for inflated price or trying to trade off items for friends like some people do. If you want lower taxes you need to put the key for avg price and have hideout intelligence center level 3.

1814686662_EscapeFromTarkovScreenshot2019_12.02-15_35_52_93.thumb.png.8892ac2fd056b8de8472be8b897f0f20.pngOk since you dont understand the point i was trying to EASILY make so you could see the formulas problem with your own eyes here is the actual market value of the key with the fees that LOCK DOWN THE MARKET....wtf kind of market is it if its completely controlled....might as well just have set prices on everything at that point if there is a hard cap due to fees.....how is this not understood? The market is completely controlled at this point due to the fact that after a certain amount you are penalized for trying to make profit....This came to my attention when I saw someone selling East wing 107 key for 400k roubles when all the other keys were 900k+ I purchased the key to make a profit on like you do when you are playing the market....I then attempted to put the key back up for 900k like all the others were at the time....and was hit with a fee of 451k....which even if the key sold for 900k at that point I LOST MONEY!!!! That is not the way the system should work....and any amount over 900k continues to detrimentally add more fees until the point that if you were to put the key up for 100,000,000 like i showed in my first screenshot the system will charge you almost 9x the amount you put it up for....that is not a free market or open system and not the way a "flea market" works....I dont understand how anyone can be ok with this and say its a scam when its an open free market why are people being penalized for understanding the value of certain items in the game?.... the only scam here is that I am literally losing money trying to sell items on the flea market making it a joke....most of the items in the game dont have this issue....MY POINT IS THAT WITH THE CURRENT FORMULA THERE ARE CERTAIN ITEMS LIKE THIS KEY I AM SHOWING THAT HAVE  DISPROPORTIONATELY PRICED FEES FOR ITS TRUE VALUE....if I could sell this key for 2 million and only pay 300k in fees....I mean that's still an unreal tax to me but it's alot better than what I am showing here.....

Edited by DoloFarms
added info
  • Sad 3

People act like everyone in this game doesnt want the highest value possible out of every item they get....if there is a hard cap why not just have a set price on every item that puts it at its highest value instead of creating a system that makes you believe it has a point in the first place other than to waste time at that point....Imagine being a noob that cant get poo rolling and only has like 20k roubles to their account....and they finally find a key like this....they go to the flea market and look up the price and see that its selling for just under 1 million roubles and get super excited that they just got something of so much value....they then go to put the item up to sell and realize they HAVE TO HAVE ALMOST HALF A MILLION ROUBLES JUST TO SELL THE ITEM....you realize what a ducking kick in the balls that is to scrubs that are already getting poo on by sweaty tryhards like myself in this game? It will make you want to uninstall and go play something else....I dont want that.....i am not advocating to change the flea market...just fixing whatever the problem is with specific items like the one I posted....there are many specific items....like the one i posted that are disproportionately affected by market fees making them not as valuable as they truly are.

Edited by DoloFarms
  • Sad 1

The problem is the base value of the item is not right....the west wing 220 key is valued at 370k roubles to sell to therapist which makes it very possible to sell for a large sum of money without catching any crazy fees....for some reason the office 107 key got forgotten about and is only valued at 4500 roubles to therapist even tho its market value is more like 500k-1million+ This is the problem....there are many items in the game that seem to have been forgotten about when given vendor value which directly affects the cost of the fee to put it on the flea market422200647_EscapeFromTarkovScreenshot2019_12.02-23_06_22_55.thumb.png.17ca69dfa2a4fbd61c531b9a11d252a0.png

GhostZ69

I see what you are saying.  The coding in this game is broken in so, so, so, many ways.  It is just like the min-max number of players per map is off.  The raid times are off.  Some keys follow market value, some do not.  Today I found an item that when you do link searches on the market it slows the market to a crawl until you reboot your game.  Its terrible. 

• Like 1

Those who think its fine are on crack!  If you think it works fine, then look at this stupid scenario.  Selling 1 USD for 105 roubles should be normal offer, however it charging me to sell than what I can get for it, 6500 USD for 105 Roubles, is 682,500 roubles however it wants to charge me over 3 million roubles for the trade.

trade bug maybe.jpg

Ok, so I must be on crack, I just noticed it now, it has Require for all items in offer, which I never selected.  Why does it always do that.

2 hours ago, Raingod_ttv said:

Those who think its fine are on crack!  If you think it works fine, then look at this stupid scenario.  Selling 1 USD for 105 roubles should be normal offer, however it charging me to sell than what I can get for it, 6500 USD for 105 Roubles, is 682,500 roubles however it wants to charge me over 3 million roubles for the trade.

trade bug maybe.jpg

Ok, so I must be on crack, I just noticed it now, it has Require for all items in offer, which I never selected.  Why does it always do that.

because it is stack of items, you can click item stack again to change it to single item

Am 2.12.2019 um 03:49 schrieb DoloFarms:

MORE THAN WHAT THE ITEMS IS EVEN WORTH!!! PLEASE FIX THIS SO WE CAN USE THE MARKET CORRECTLY AND MAKE THE PROFITS WE NEED!!! TAXATION IS THEFT!!!!

They lift of the Fea(for infair trades), primarily to make dealing with real Money harder.

No AI2s for 10millions, to get your Money you bought on g2a or Ebay.

This has nothing to do with purchasing currency.....base rates of the items are broken....if you buy currency in this game you're obviously not very good at the game to begin with.....

• Sad 1
  • 4 months later...
Davetehscavenge

Why not just impose a 10-15% Fee across the board........

I sold all my poo to buy the 3x LEDXs and x3 Ophthalmoscopes for Therapists’s quest that rewards with a THICC items case so I could sell it and make a profit, and before I bought the Last LEDX I realized that if I sold the THICC items case for the lowest market price (about 16.7 million rubles) then I’d have to pay I believe 80 million rubles............

yeah I know the level 3 intel center will reduce it by %30 but wtf man...

Davetehscavenge
On 12/3/2019 at 9:39 AM, Raingod_ said:

trade bug maybe.jpg

Well you have it listed for 30 days which is probably one of the issues it’s so high of a fee

Davetehscavenge
3 hours ago, Davetehscavenge said:

Why not just impose a 10-15% Fee across the board........

I sold all my poo to buy the 3x LEDXs and x3 Ophthalmoscopes for Therapists’s quest that rewards with a THICC items case so I could sell it and make a profit, and before I bought the Last LEDX I realized that if I sold the THICC items case for the lowest market price (about 16.7 million rubles) then I’d have to pay I believe 80 million rubles............

yeah I know the level 3 intel center will reduce it by %30 but wtf man...

Wow I’m an idiot... so the 80 mil ruble thing was because when I checked the fee on the market, I had something of very low value selected which made the algorithm project an astonishingly high fee.  So when selling the 16.7mil ruble THICC case, I paid 750K which is totally worth it to me to gain 16 mil...