Sign in to follow this  
ErikStoner98

Why do AI-scavs shoot you when eliminating Player-scav

ErikStoner98

So basicly, you may not defend yourself whenever a player-scav is shooting at you, 'cause all the other scavs just start blasting at you right away. For instance, I got shot at by a player scav for no reason, so I tapped him for self defense, then all other scavs just started blasting at me as well.

p4nnus

They dont distinguish you from any other scav. They just think you are hostile to scavengers as a whole. That said, scavengers are groups tied to an area, you can shoot some at Customs Crossroads, i.e., and scavs at Dorms wont be hostile to you.

• Like 1

sYs

Be a part of group

Betray the group by killing on of  your group

Go on forums to be the victim.

I know what you are saying. Sometimes if i see another scav player - and there are AI nearby i make two shots next to him and if he returns fire by hitting me he is gonna be the aggressor. Which is kinda stupid. 

There is a problem though.

Scav bosses don't shoot AI scavs on sight but somehow they distinguish that you are not AI scav but a player scavs. 

Which is kinda . If scav boses and their followers are gonna shoot player scavs than they should shoot AI scav too on sight. Don't you agree @trainfender ?

• Like 1

p4nnus
1 hour ago, sYs said:

There is a problem though.

Scav bosses don't shoot AI scavs on sight but somehow they distinguish that you are not AI scav but a player scavs. 

Which is kinda retarted. If scav boses and their followers are gonna shoot player scavs than they should shoot AI scav too on sight. Don't you agree @trainfender ?

I agree, thats a problem. Dont feel like its a huge problem, but it is stupid.

Also, balls of steel for summoning the dude! I also like to live dangerously.. :usmile:

• Like 1