Dev's can I please play your game? The launcher keeps giving me the same error.

Ernesto404

Anyone reading, I'd really appreciate your time checking this out. Hopefully,  I can receive a bit of a following, to get this to the dev's attention. Now finally to my situation, I just bought four days ago, the standard closed beta access. Currently, every time I get into the launcher is give me a error saying,"UNEXPECTED CHARACTER WHILE PARSING VALUE." On top that the launcher requires a complete reinstall, Which I've already done, countlessly. I've did everything to fix this, on my part. I must be a small minority of people that have this issue, because I've looked around for answers already. Only few people have had this error, and those I've looked at haven't gotten a direct comment on fixing this. I'm confident that only really the dev's can handle this directly. I just hope this post gets a enough attention raised, for BattleState to respond to me, because god, I've been trying: their email, their forums, and their BattleState website, just to name a few.

ANY ATTENTION HELPS

BSG Launcher 11_29_2019 7_47_09 PM (2).png

Edited by Ernesto404

You should find out what the support email is for EFT, that seems to be the route Mods and others come recommend when people are facing difficulties like this. 

So dont just bug report it in the launcher, send EFT support some email as well, with details and this picture.

5 minutes ago, Ernesto404 said:

I don't want to in anyway be condescending but, I've made two emails already. With one having the same picture as this post. Thank you for your attention

• 2 weeks later...

I had the exact same problem, and I was able to fix it for me. I just renamed the EFT-folder, for me: "E:\Battlestate Games\EFT" to "E:\Battlestate Games\EFT_1". When you reopen the launcher, you can either reinstall (don't do this), or give the path to the existing EFT-folder (do this). When I did the latter, the integrity was rechecked and after it finished, everything was ok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...