Scionti

Extended Mosin Mags/Slings

Scionti

Just a few more random things i'd like to see implemented. I've known about these mosin mags for years (Howling Raven is poo, and the Heartland one doubles as a grip of sorts) - yet I never knew about muzzlebreaks for them irl.

Anyways, I'd like to see those Added. Slings too would be cool to steady your rifle more when standing shooting, etc. (Helps alot irl actually)

Attached are the photos of the brands.

13731899_1774547276150111_791197730856887323_o-660x495.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

PGM-217-3.jpg

Scionti

Also I should add that I don't know if theyre interchangeable, or just extended the external capacity. From what I read is the Howling Raven's are such POS that the spring comes out after firing last round (lol) so that''s probably a no on that brand at least. Heartland has the spring issue fixed, but I don't know it's mechanism ...if its like the SKS extended mags or not. Have to get my hands on one IRL to know.

Yukari_Akiyama

Sure. I don't know how all that Tapco and other bubba garbage is getting to Russia but variety is a good thing. It should have a debuff to ergos. 

Scionti
On 12/3/2019 at 1:48 AM, Yukari_Akiyama said:

Sure. I don't know how all that Tapco and other bubba garbage is getting to Russia but variety is a good thing. It should have a debuff to ergos. 

U.S. PMC's and U.N. are there ...so literally any nation could be there, and therefore any item by extension.

Glad to see not everyone of this forum is a mad man. Variety can only be a good thing. Thanks for the response, and sorry it took so long to get back to you.

Edited by Scionti
Typos