softcorn

Air Filtering Unit - what does it do?

softcorn

Ingame it says "Group of skills leveling boost Physical, 40%" what does that mean? 
Does it mean i level my physical skills faster? Or does it mean my physical skills get 40% better? Or something totally other than that?

• Upvote 1

Rawarg

I did not understand too. Need clarification.

vandoan

When activated, it will make you level your physical skills faster

Barangolo

Most likely all skills that are "physical" will increase at a rate of 40% more than the regular increase when you use them. E.g. "Strength" levels at a fixed rate if you're overburdened, this perk will increase the improvement of the skill by 40% at regular intervals, so when you normally would increase by 10, it will increase it by 14 when you have this perk.

Don't expect a clear explanation on that from anyone though, as devs love to keep us in the dark and the fanboys don't understand their own game, just love to flame noobs for being "dumb" :D Same way none of the fanboys could answer the question on how the healing improvements of the Hideout work if the math and health recovery stats do not work out at all. Most players don't really understand the skills system, then spend millions of rubels on Hideout features that make no sense. At least you used your brains ;)

• Cold 1
  • Upvote 1

sutex
On 1/24/2020 at 3:12 AM, vandoan said:

When activated, it will make you level your physical skills faster

It cost an arm and a leg to build at 200k+ for the filter just a tab cheaper if you make them, and last 4mins

There is NO point, just a money sink

Edited by sutex

Zaktheripper18
On 9/4/2020 at 5:28 AM, sutex said:

It cost an arm and a leg to build at 200k+ for the filter just a tab cheaper if you make them, and last 4mins

There is NO point, just a money sink

Correction. It takes 4 minutes to install a "FP-100 Filter Absorber" into the "Air Filtering Unit" in the hideout. However, the +40% physical skill leveling buff lasts for 20 hours according to the Tarkov Wiki.

Thanks for reading,

The Apache

sutex

Yep it was the 4mins I saw first , thanks for reading :)