in game reporting

SkyRipper

sorry if there is already a topic, i couldn't find it. we really need a in game report system, when we die we can hit a button to report that player if we think they are cheating. it then saves the last 5 mins of vid or however long and the offends name and probably the log. no more posting vid of people cheating. please add in the report button, help make life easier, hacking problems should always be at the top of the list. .12 has been great and no hackers except today, 3 of the games i had to day i was killed by a hacker, i have the vid for one of them, post that tomorrow and im not one to go calling every person that kills me a hacker.

keep up the good work

• Like 4

+1 for this!

Yesterday I was killed by a hacker at custom dorms in the stairway. He was top third floor and shot me in thorax when i moved up from first floor stairway by the wall..

I play EFT since it was released. I played to every patch and that a lot.

Basically I have to say EFT is by far the best shooter if not the best game I've ever played.

And I've been playing games actively for a long time.

When the Battleeye came out, it was a dream because you felt you saw zero cheater.

At the beginning of the patch 0.12 everything was fine .... but ... in the last 4-5 days I increasingly met cheater. I would say I have enough gaming experience to realize that a simple onetap is normal to EFT and would never call that a hacker.

But if a squad is turned off within less than 1 second, that can cause suspicion. Especially if you split up and not close together. What I mean by that is that I do not want to enter into any discussion with anyone here that might not be hackers.

Maybe one or the other desync was really there. In Lab, I was killed 2 days ago by a Noclip hacker. Of course some of you would say where is the recording.

For performance reasons I have neither shadowplay or other recording programs on the run.

That should not be a reproach of dev's because they do a lot and good work.

But my fear is that in 1-2 weeks again various Cheat provider go online and thus totally destroy the game again.

Hope the dev's are the scum one step ahead.

For this a translator was used so please forgive me the typos.

Yours sincerely

A tarkov FAN

People will always cheat - if not with a cheat program, then in some other way where they get an advance that others don't have.

Only solution for this, make an offline version so normal people can enjoy this game too.

there can't be a off line version, this game is build around fighting other players. and yer a lot of people call hacker but a real hacker stands out. there's a lot of just salty people out there that call hacker because they can't understand how they died. this is were a kill cam would be helpful. but that has its own problem, we just need a better reporting system, (report button) i believe hackers will be band fast and more efficiently this way.  the more people report the hacker the more they stand out, the faster BSG can act. faster then going through hundreds of vids.

i love this game, really is my fav

Edited by SkyRipper

I am very upset I cannot report who just killed me! While hacking is rare, this was 100% an ESP user. I am early in wipe with little gear and this was a big loss for me. I was playing very slow and was full of good loot I found. There needs to be a way to report in game, or at least in the forum. Thinking that your anti cheat is flawless and will do the job for you is a joke. Anti cheats fail in every game over and over.

anyways tell me if you think this is legit....

lookatmebastard(hacker), I just hit 218 West then immediately went to the pool. I was sitting in basement west wing of health resort for 5 mins because I had heard shots near me and was just going to wait out the raid to extract. I really needed my gear and what I looted. I was in the bathroom by the pool, sitting in the shower not making a sound or any movement. All of a sudden someone full sprints to me, into bathroom, around corner into shower and prefires me instantly........how the f*** did he know to full run to my position in an obscure place??? 100% ESP. Saw exactly the loot on me, chose his target and held W til I was dead....normal players dont play like that even if he could guess where I was by sound or had seen me walk down the stairs 5 mins previously.

anyways...just triggered and at least got some off my chest. but what triggers me more is I can't even report! This isnt CoD where I just respawn. Every life matters, every piece of gear matters. 

Shoreline is now a growing hot spot for hackers, now that you can get LEDX in 301 west and other room, like labs its a new farming ground for hackers, i died there yesterday, like you a m8 and i went quiet in 2 different rooms, around 5 mins latter the shooting stopped and then someone came running down our hallway into my m8s room killed him instantly and out into the hallway straight down and shot me through the door, iv played this for a few years so i know how to keep silent. out of all the rooms he went straight to us. funny thing is after we both died it didn't give a name, just you were killed in action

2 hours ago, SkyRipper said:

Shoreline is now a growing hot spot for hackers, now that you can get LEDX in 301 west and other room, like labs its a new farming ground for hackers, i died there yesterday, like you a m8 and i went quiet in 2 different rooms, around 5 mins latter the shooting stopped and then someone came running down our hallway into my m8s room killed him instantly and out into the hallway straight down and shot me through the door, iv played this for a few years so i know how to keep silent. out of all the rooms he went straight to us. funny thing is after we both died it didn't give a name, just you were killed in action

Jesus Christ, THIS. I've had 6 or 7 pure bullsht one-shot deaths today on Shoreline, at night, in cover, silent, etc., from low level player scavs and such just instantly hunting me down and raping.

When is the next god damned ban wave? It's needed badly.

I had a fairly good day today but the hacking problem is still there. I killed a 2 man team as a scav and made around 500k in that run. I got lucky spawned in with a akm and one tapped them in the heads. They were packing some big boy packs and gear. I play solo so its very hard  to get kills other than players. Anyway yeah I have encountered 2 esp users today  and one may have been using a aimbot but its to be expected.  Its a fps game I have never played a fps besides server sided games that have been hack free and even then people developed mods. Battle eye will eventually get them all but they will be right back with a new account. The game has went mainstream. Mainstream games always have cheaters. 

Yeah, ESP users suck hard.

Its a survival fps game, enjoy the suspense of a gun fight and survive like everyone else.

Going to need another ban wave of cheaters soon, encountering some sus players today.

Agreed, it wouldn't be that hard to make a button after you die to report the person. You also can't report Scavs as you don't know who they are so it would be nice if it showed their name and  keep the scav name also?

On 12/4/2019 at 11:14 PM, SkyRipper said:

there can't be a off line version, 

Of Course there can be - there is one now,  just not with progression.

Make that offline version so people can enjoy the game without having to deal with all the cheaters. The scav can give plenty of resistance for a good fight. And you will simply know that when you die it is to your own fault and not some hacker/ guy with a better pc/network/desync/screen refresh rate/reshade/ect.

Just played a scaw game, took it slowly, moving low using the bushes - waiting to get some intel on where people are - then a dude runs up from behind, I hear him and start looking for him - when I see him, he is already aiming at me, I get one shot off before I die.

Thats a hacker of some sort - Why would he run around, and start looking directly at the place where I hide - How does he see me so fast between bushes/trees. I hear him because he was running - did he hear me with my slow crouch doing a turn from 20 meter away?

I don't believe it, and I have lost all fun from this game - I simply don't enjoy it anymore.

They will add in game reporting but no idea what good it will do.

This game has too much rage report potential. People who always die and hit that report button.

Nobody will sit and read trough those reports. Not talk about watching the long videos. 

Got killed by Shroud the other day - man if i had a report button i would have hit on it. 

Edited by sYs
typo

Exactly what sYs said, if the button is there, people just smash that s**t as soon as they die. However, if they need to leave the game and head over to the forum, its less likely that people will make fake claims. In the moment you get heated and its easy to just mash the button as many times as you can, after that initial rage you just take it on the chin and move on. While it would make reporting a lot easier, I think it would make BSG's job a lot harder and waste time (not saying all claims would be fake).

I watch Shroud and other streamers play EFT all the time. Shroud says hes addicted to Tarkov and I can understand why. I've played so many FPS games and Tarkov stands on top at the moment. I've heard even Shroud say sometimes "I feel like they know where I am", but he snap shots way too fast for anything to matter lol. 

I agree, many players will just rage report. But can't let the actual cheaters go free. I think when the game gets bigger, maybe BSG will hire some staff to specifically check and ban cheaters. 

Some of us who started playing fps games like CSGO who reached DMG and above rank, can sorta tell if someone is good, or they are ESP cheating on the sly. But I doubt majority of player base can tell the difference. 

Edited by Tempest86

• 1 year later...

Yeah, I just got team killed at the start of a game. I don't know why I didn't think that would happen, but it did. 5sec in, and done. Just disappointing. Couldn't find a way to report him. I think it's necessary for sure

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Exactivism said:

Yeah, I just got team killed at the start of a game. I don't know why I didn't think that would happen, but it did. 5sec in, and done. Just disappointing. Couldn't find a way to report him. I think it's necessary for sure

this thread is 1 year old and today we have that feature. after you died in death screen page, the place which shows who killed you, there is a triangle next to the player's name. go on it and click it. from there you can report the player. and also if you wan to provide move evidence like videos or something, you can send it through the launcher.

• Upvote 1