keyciraptor

Shoreline the new Labs?

keyciraptor

So it looks like all the cheaters from labs moved to shoreline... Srsly i have died 4 times of my 7 games today in very very very weird situations and in some of them even my team died in 2 sec.... all 4 of us, just tak tak tak all one shot all headshot.... yeeeaaah suuuure.

soooo, how about you make again that nice honeypot cheater map (labs) interesting and let us play on almost non cheater existent maps :) all you have to do is to move the red lab key from shoreline to labs

Sir_Mossy
10 minutes ago, keyciraptor said:

So it looks like all the cheaters from labs moved to shoreline... Srsly i have died 4 times of my 7 games today in very very very weird situations and in some of them even my team died in 2 sec.... all 4 of us, just tak tak tak all one shot all headshot.... yeeeaaah suuuure.

soooo, how about you make again that nice honeypot cheater map (labs) interesting and let us play on almost non cheater existent maps :) all you have to do is to move the red lab key from shoreline to labs

Why are you begging for the cheaters to be relocated in a fashion that would destroy the game's economy even more than it already is instead of asking them to try to crack down on cheaters anymore? 

beddamischia

Didn't play shoreline but died to cheayers all night, me and my mate headshotted few seconds apart, died to prefiring, got instatapped a lot without even seeing the foe.. The one Lab my team played we encountered the most blatant cheater of the last 2 weeks, aim-lock, teleporting and all.. we reached a point when entering with gear will lower your chances of survival by making you a tasty rich prey to esps.. If you want no such problems, just enter naked with a pistol or some shitty weapon and go loot some mediocre items

keyciraptor
vor 21 Stunden schrieb Sir_Mossy:

Why are you begging for the cheaters to be relocated in a fashion that would destroy the game's economy even more than it already is instead of asking them to try to crack down on cheaters anymore? 

Big companys like EA and VALVE have theyr problems with cheaters, what lets you think bsg can handle theyr cheaters? there is only ONE solution against cheater right now and this is STADIA. If you like it or  not, if i like it or not, who ever likes it or not, this would be the ONLY solution against cheaters.

there is a lot of quest missions on shore line and all of them are annoying cause of those cheaters. The red lab key card makes the shore line the new location for them. If you go geared, you will get shot imidiatly cause they see your stuff with theyr ESP....

I am not writing this after 2 suspicious deaths, dude i cant even tell you anymore how much times me and my friends did die weird on this map after 0.12.... some of my friends even swear not to play shore line anymore cause its literally nonsense....

And dont tell me stuff like " it doesnt happen to me " cause it does. Not always and not by every run, yes, sometimes you make it out and sometimes you die from a normal player before the cheater hits you. It depends also on how much times you play, actually i play about 2h a day the game and try about 4-5 times some quests on shore line but to die 2 times of it from weird stuff like me and my team getting downed from out of nowhere and all of us in 2 sec and all ofc headshottet... well... annoying, just annoying.

At least let us move the damned red lab key to labs so we can make those quests....

Sir_Mossy
On 12/5/2019 at 12:40 PM, keyciraptor said:

Big companys like EA and VALVE have theyr problems with cheaters, what lets you think bsg can handle theyr cheaters? there is only ONE solution against cheater right now and this is STADIA. If you like it or  not, if i like it or not, who ever likes it or not, this would be the ONLY solution against cheaters.

there is a lot of quest missions on shore line and all of them are annoying cause of those cheaters. The red lab key card makes the shore line the new location for them. If you go geared, you will get shot imidiatly cause they see your stuff with theyr ESP....

I am not writing this after 2 suspicious deaths, dude i cant even tell you anymore how much times me and my friends did die weird on this map after 0.12.... some of my friends even swear not to play shore line anymore cause its literally nonsense....

And dont tell me stuff like " it doesnt happen to me " cause it does. Not always and not by every run, yes, sometimes you make it out and sometimes you die from a normal player before the cheater hits you. It depends also on how much times you play, actually i play about 2h a day the game and try about 4-5 times some quests on shore line but to die 2 times of it from weird stuff like me and my team getting downed from out of nowhere and all of us in 2 sec and all ofc headshottet... well... annoying, just annoying.

At least let us move the damned red lab key to labs so we can make those quests....

You're trying to rectify an issue by causing another issue to suit your current needs. I bet that, if they did what you suggested, after you completed your quests you would complain that everybody is running around fully geared because armor/weapons are super cheap because cheaters farmed labs 24/7. Your suggested "solutions" to the problem will only cause other problems that are far worse than things already are. If your solution is seriously to destroy the economy just so you can complete a few quests, then you're extremely short-sighted.

• Upvote 1

keyciraptor
vor 5 Stunden schrieb Sir_Mossy:

You're trying to rectify an issue by causing another issue to suit your current needs. I bet that, if they did what you suggested, after you completed your quests you would complain that everybody is running around fully geared because armor/weapons are super cheap because cheaters farmed labs 24/7. Your suggested "solutions" to the problem will only cause other problems that are far worse than things already are. If your solution is seriously to destroy the economy just so you can complete a few quests, then you're extremely short-sighted.

well, you are not wrong, thats true. but whats also true is, there are 2 maps with cheaters now, at least before it was only 1. But you are right, its not an end solution, but lets be honest, is there any end solution to this? its just sad that we had at least the other maps for us when they was bashing theyr heads cheater vs cheater in labs. now, we have them on both maps equaly :)

Yeavo

Cheaters have always been an issue in shoreline. Mostly they just use esp to see where the good loot is but sometimes they go full blatant hackerman mode. Blatant cheaters are usually doing it knowing they'll get caught with a stolen account. They lose nothing but get to ruin fun for others and that's what they ultimately live for. Just take a deep breath and log off for a while. Let BE do its job. Also record your gameplay and use the footage as proof so BSG and BE can tag those people so they can monitor their data to find out how their hacks work so that they can widen the net and ban more cheaters using that hack, but who aren't being blatant about it.