Sign in to follow this  
Baztehbarrett

What are SAS drives used for in EFT?

Baztehbarrett

I've received multiple SAS drives from scav case returns, but uncertain of what they are used for? I'd swear there was a barter trade for it before (i think it was for intelligence folder), but it seems removed.

Thormato

Nothing, you can sell them i guess

Baztehbarrett

Question is, why would anyone buy them if they have no use right now. Wonder if there is a new barter trade coming, seems pointless right now. Thanks though.

Baztehbarrett
14 minutes ago, Xarc said:

Yea i have seen those, but the "drone" ones are quest items and cannot be sold on the market. The "SAS Drive" item however can be sold but it serves no purpose right now. It used to have a barter trade for it.

Reason i am asking is because i have received the item in Scav Case returns multiple times now but they can be sold to either Fence or Peacekeeper or the fleamarket but other than that it has no real purpose.

Xarc
11 hours ago, Baztehbarrett said:

The "SAS Drive" item however can be sold but it serves no purpose right now.

You can always can propose a purpose for it, here. No one should stop you to post your idea.

Cravez

2 SAS drives are now needed for Mechanic LL4 Graphics Card trade. Is there any particular location this can spawn or only from SCAV case runs or SCAV backpacks?