StatiX-NomaD

So, after killing reshalas group, and 2 players, I get a bug where I can't heal...

StatiX-NomaD

The animation froze and continued and I couldn't heal my bleeding so I died amd lost all of my gear plus all of the gear from Reshalas group. HOW IS THIS BUG STILL A THING?

Xarc
5 minutes ago, StatiX-NomaD said:

HOW IS THIS BUG STILL A THING?

Maybe because you didn't reported properly ? Just joking ...am I ?. Spamming BSG with reports could be a good thing ... they love it.

SkyCloud

This bug happens to me a lot lately, and have no idea about the reason.

• Confused 1

StatiX-NomaD
Just now, Xarc said:

Maybe because you didn't reported properly ? Just joking ...am I ?. Spamming BSG with reports could be a good thing ... they love it.

I feel like their reports would be overflowing so what better way to report a bug than to go on the forums immediately after and cry about it? 

GhostZ69
11 minutes ago, Xarc said:

Sadly, the vast majority of people testing now will never file a bug.  Even more sadly is that those of us that do have a limit.  Not sure why any developer would want to limit bug reports from the few that actually take the time to write them up.

• Upvote 1

Xarc
12 minutes ago, StatiX-NomaD said:

I feel like their reports would be overflowing so what better way to report a bug than to go on the forums immediately after and cry about it? 

I don't think they will be overflowed by your reports done right for the same "bug"(logs, videos).

Reporting here could be treated as a whining by BSG Crew and take them accordingly. But if you report directly to them (with real arguments) it could be taken into account.

Hamm

dont worry, if it hasnt happened to other players they will come in and say the bug doesnt exists because it hasnt happened to them.

TUALMASOK

I've had this happen to me once so far, I got out of it by using meds assigned to to a hotkey to break the cycle.

SkyCloud
7 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

I got out of it by using meds assigned to to a hotkey to break the cycle.

You to get out of it, you have 2 options; 1st Leave the Raid, 2nd Die. No other way that i am aware of. If you are certain about your fix please share it step by step.

Wadexas

Mainly i got this bug while using M14 ( M1a1)