heliodoros

M995

heliodoros

PLEASE! Stop messing with the M995! You are not hurting the "Meta" players as they will always be able to buy it no matter what. You are only messing with the more casual players who won't be able to take down the meta players! M4 was my favorite weapon and now I can't play it because its so expensive! Nikita Please!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

GhostZ69
12 minutes ago, heliodoros said:

PLEASE! Stop messing with the M995! You are not hurting the "Meta" players as they will always be able to buy it no matter what. You are only messing with the more casual players who won't be able to take down the meta players! M4 was my favorite weapon and now I can't play it because its so expensive! Nikita Please!!!!!!

He panders to the Streamers.  They probably complained that n00bs were able to kill them while they ran around full sprint in their forts and airframes, so he made the ammo more expensive to make the streamers safer.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

heliodoros
6 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

He panders to the Streamers.  They probably complained that n00bs were able to kill them while they ran around full sprint in their forts and airframes, so he made the ammo more expensive to make the streamers safer.

That is very unfair! Not everyone has 8 hours a day to play the game!

sackmycack
9 minutes ago, heliodoros said:

That is very unfair! Not everyone has 8 hours a day to play the game!

Just use m856a1, its perfectly fine at defeating armor, or just use an m1a or svd with m80 or 7n1. They are extremely effective at killing people with better gear than you. Or maybe find a more effective way to earn money. I can make about 2 million in 4 hours using my scav and pmc. And this is not using my pmc with just hatchet or a pistol and running for loot spawns and shoving stuff in my container.

• Sad 1

heliodoros
1 minute ago, sackmycack said:

Just use m856a1, its perfectly fine at defeating armor, or just use an m1a or svd with m80 or 7n1. They are extremely effective at killing people with better gear than you. Or maybe find a more effective way to earn money. I can make about 2 million in 4 hours using my scav and pmc. And this is not using my pmc with just hatchet or a pistol and running for loot spawns and shoving stuff in my container.

I get what you are saying, but when you build a 200k M4 (which is pretty basic to get manageable recoil) you surely want the BEST ammo in it

sackmycack

I would say that if you really want to run m995 have it as the top 10 rounds of your mag if you want to use it that much. This way against players you can destroy their armor and then use the cheaper ammo to finish them. And I don't bother running the best ammo because spending 500+ per shot to drop scavs and hatchlings isn't worth it for that 1/10 chance you run into somebody with a fort and altyn.

13 minutes ago, heliodoros said:

I get what you are saying, but when you build a 200k M4 (which is pretty basic to get manageable recoil) you surely want the BEST ammo in it

• Like 1

ZVom

Increasing prices is the major issue of the game in my opinion. m995 is ridiculously overpriced. It happens to non-ammo items too. THICC item case price left the atmosphere. 50 moosnhines, 35 whiskey?? Moonshine lost its value. With current prices of sugar and water filters there's no point in using hideout.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

justafluke

The devs want us to use the other 19 aks in the game... but what they dont realize is that majority of them are dog poo. aks - 72u complete garbage (even at a full recoil build), akm has way to much recoil + fire rate issues, AK 74 (series) has some modding ability with decent attachments but lacks in fire rate and accuracy and don't even get me started on the 209/201. The RPK is by far the most reliable at killing people, with a recoil able to match even the most meta of weapons but unfortunately 7N39 STILL is just as expensive as M995 and has a much slower fire rate (all about the time to kill ratio). The crafting prices of these ammo types are soaring through the roof and you cant find any of them in raid because of lvl40 hatchet runners with max strength running though raids like some sort of SPEED DEMON. Because of the lack of understand about "cheesing levels", "meta environments" and simple the fact that majority of your player base cannot play this game for a living just to get a stack of "meta ammunition," is ridiculous. The combination of errors and poor solutions to the problems have made the game much worse. The end game has now become more difficult to obtain for the average player all because of a 4$ ammo price increase. To bring it back to the main topic, I want the devs to understand that increasing prices has consequences and dictates pretty much the entire market. The price increase in like slapping a bandage on a gun shot wound and finding out that its bleeding more than they thought, so they keep slapping band-aids on (price increase) until it works. My opinion is its a shitty solution. A better solution would be to buff other weapons to make them more desirable, every game thinks "nerfing" is the only solution to a meta build. If there is a more meta build... the players WILL find it.

• Upvote 1

justafluke

The devs want us to use the other 19 aks in the game... but what they dont realize is that majority of them are dog poo. aks - 72u complete garbage (even at a full recoil build), akm has way to much recoil + fire rate issues, AK 74 (series) has some modding ability with decent attachments but lacks in fire rate and accuracy and don't even get me started on the 209/201. The RPK is by far the most reliable at killing people, with a recoil able to match even the most meta of weapons but unfortunately 7N39 STILL is just as expensive as M995 and has a much slower fire rate (all about the time to kill ratio). The crafting prices of these ammo types are soaring through the roof and you cant find any of them in raid because of lvl40 hatchet runners with max strength running though raids like some sort of SPEED DEMON. Because of the lack of understand about "cheesing levels", "meta environments" and simple the fact that majority of your player base cannot play this game for a living just to get a stack of "meta ammunition," is ridiculous. The combination of errors and poor solutions to the problems have made the game much worse. The end game has now become more difficult to obtain for the average player all because of a 4$ ammo price increase. To bring it back to the main topic, I want the devs to understand that increasing prices has consequences and dictates pretty much the entire market. The price increase in like slapping a bandage on a gun shot wound and finding out that its bleeding more than they thought, so they keep slapping band-aids on (price increase) until it works. My opinion is its a shitty solution. A better solution would be to buff other weapons to make them more desirable, every game thinks "nerfing" is the only solution to a meta build. If there is a more meta build... the players WILL find it.

Yukari_Akiyama

If you want a dev to actually respond to this problem you’ll have to go to their reddit as they don’t care about the forums imput. Beware though the subreddit is full of streamer fanboys and kids who live vicariously though their man crushes, so they’ll advocate what the streamers tell them to like.

• Upvote 1

Paescu96

The largest problem are the Resellers, they buy all Cheap offers, and resell them for extrem prices. Mostly more 20'000 rounds per Restock(3 hours)

Pushing the prices up.

But nobody will fight them, and they continue making millions on cost of other Players.

They even reduced Peacekeeper stock, forcing players even furter to buy from resellers.

• Upvote 1

-Tkullberg-

How come that so many people have trouble to make money?

Are you hoarding everything or do you sell it?

You can easily take out the best player with a simple Mosin.. Just aim at their head, neck. if that is to hard, aim for the legs so they cant run away.. simple is that.

• Sad 1

GeneralBrus

I can understand that they change prices, its Beta i get it the Devs want to try things out, BUT FFS dont just ninja patch something like that, like come on m995 used to be ~3.5$ and now its 8$ if im not mistaken! Double the price is just a hugh kick in my balls damn.... I JUST SOLD MY 15 AKS, and bought 15  fully modded ADARS because M995 was cheaper then BS 5.45! thx random ninja patch! : (

Edited by GeneralBrus
  • Sad 2

sackmycack

They're trying to influence the use of the hideout to craft your own ammo.

SparxOne

Not that i wanna talk about something else here, but what have you guys gotta say about the price of water from Therapist ? The thing went from 2500 roubles last week to 11700 now, i will never understand the reasoning for this massive increase, it's such bullshit, and i'm not gonna mention the price increase on ALL those other things... 

• Hot 1
  • Upvote 1

eikotehmouse
10 hours ago, -Tkullberg- said:

How come that so many people have trouble to make money?

Are you hoarding everything or do you sell it?

You can easily take out the best player with a simple Mosin.. Just aim at their head, neck. if that is to hard, aim for the legs so they cant run away.. simple is that.

NOT EVERYONE DEDICATES ALL THEIR TIME TO THIS GAME.

a lot of people. also don't play games for a living...

Just nerf m995 and ingonik so that they are only "just" better then their predecessors. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

-Tkullberg-
12 hours ago, eikotehmouse said:

NOT EVERYONE DEDICATES ALL THEIR TIME TO THIS GAME.

a lot of people. also don't play games for a living...

Just nerf m995 and ingonik so that they are only "just" better then their predecessors. 

Well im not playing all day long, I got work from 7-18 and then I need to make time for my family etc. (Many more than me)

I know for a fact that a pistol can kill anyone.. You dont need the BEST ammo to kill ppl.

Its a reason the best ammo is expensive.

But I guess you want everything free, dont you?

• Sad 4

N0PEY0UDIE

Two things to say about this..

FAL

M80

I sold all my M4s/HK416/TX/ADARs + mags and all M995 the moment the price went up. I can afford it, I just don't see the point in crying over ammo if there are alternatives that are just as effective. I made a LOT of money selling all three ammo cases of M995...thanks Nikita ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

eikotehmouse
19 hours ago, -Tkullberg- said:

Well im not playing all day long, I got work from 7-18 and then I need to make time for my family etc. (Many more than me)

I know for a fact that a pistol can kill anyone.. You dont need the BEST ammo to kill ppl.

Its a reason the best ammo is expensive.

But I guess you want everything free, dont you?

you have EoD and are acting like everyone should be capable of having 2mil+ at any given time...You paid for an advantage so, sit down before you hurt your self with stupid comments like "But, I guess you want everything free. Don't you?"

Read this comment again. Because you obviously didn't understand the point.

"Just nerf m995 and ingonik so that they are only "just" better then their predecessors. "

Now I will explain it.

The power creep on these ammo types are, to say the least. Are unnecessary and make even top tier armors act like they are only lvl 3. While, anything short of lvl 5 is basically useless.

Nerfing these ammo types so, they are only "JUST" better then their predecessors before them. While reducing the prices back to where it was. Will put the armor and ammo usage balance in a good place...(no more getting one tapped in the face while wearing killa's helmat before you even have time to fire back but, don't expect to survive while just standing their getting shot in the face..It will fail!)

"I know for a fact that a pistol can kill anyone.. You dont need the BEST ammo to kill ppl."

No shi Sherlock...But, I know for a fact. And so does everyone else. You ain't killing a fatboi wearing gen4/ Fort and an altan anytime soon with just a pistol.

Also,  your literal first comment on this forum is "Git Gud". I honestly can't take anything you say seriously. So, before you post anymore entitled bs replies. Think long and hard about what you type.. Cause all 15 of your post are trash. And lack anything constructive.

-Tkullberg-
1 hour ago, eikotehmouse said:

you have EoD and are acting like everyone should be capable of having 2mil+ at any given time...You paid for an advantage so, sit down before you hurt your self with stupid comments like "But, I guess you want everything free. Don't you?"

Read this comment again. Because you obviously didn't understand the point.

"Just nerf m995 and ingonik so that they are only "just" better then their predecessors. "

Now I will explain it.

The power creep on these ammo types are, to say the least. Are unnecessary and make even top tier armors act like they are only lvl 3. While, anything short of lvl 5 is basically useless.

Nerfing these ammo types so, they are only "JUST" better then their predecessors before them. While reducing the prices back to where it was. Will put the armor and ammo usage balance in a good place...(no more getting one tapped in the face while wearing killa's helmat before you even have time to fire back but, don't expect to survive while just standing their getting shot in the face..It will fail!)

"I know for a fact that a pistol can kill anyone.. You dont need the BEST ammo to kill ppl."

No shi Sherlock...But, I know for a fact. And so does everyone else. You ain't killing a fatboi wearing gen4/ Fort and an altan anytime soon with just a pistol.

Also,  your literal first comment on this forum is "Git Gud". I honestly can't take anything you say seriously. So, before you post anymore entitled bs replies. Think long and hard about what you type.. Cause all 15 of your post are trash. And lack anything constructive.

Ok mr butthurted.

• Sad 2

N0PEY0UDIE
On 12/12/2019 at 10:32 AM, eikotehmouse said:

you have EoD and are acting like everyone should be capable of having 2mil+ at any given time...You paid for an advantage so

Everyone should be capable of having 2mil+ at any given time..anyone is capable. Making money in this game is easy. You don't even need to fight to do it, although the loot changes are making it increasingly more difficult to have a good loot run. 

Reserve is your money making non combat friend. 

Factory and labs for a good scrap and walk out a millionaire ;) 

Plasterninja

Just FYI:

Gunpowder "Eagle" + OFZ = 140 M995 rounds, at the current prices on the fleamarket that equals to around 614 roubles per shot, which is around 5.71$ if you had to buy them from Peacekeeper...

That or just use the recently buffed M855A1 like any other reasonable person would, noone needs 53 pen at all times :)