Solvant

Dorm v-exit

Solvant

you guys ought to either remove it completely or make it expansive like 50K to discourage it.

its been abused and makes the map completely unbalanced

Forien
2 minutes ago, Solvant said:

makes the map completely unbalanced

explain?

Solvant

it was bearable when it was a 1-way thing. people had to go through several bottlenecks. Other side of customs, do not have this problem. 

without making it too complicated. the people that will use it will be barely exposed to any fight. when you spawn as a 5 man team and use the exit. you rob other 11 people from the opputunity to challenge them. 

its like a handicap for people to do some some loot grinding.

check this video out and imagine it being continuously used.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Thormato

What, because you cant loot some players it should get removed? so i guess all exfil should get removed, you know they could extract befor you could kill them

Forien
34 minutes ago, Solvant said:

when you spawn as a 5 man team and use the exit. you rob other 11 people from the opputunity to challenge them. 

When you spawn as a 5 man team and use the exit, the insurance for all their gear was way more expensive than the amount of roubles they could extract with. 

And trust me, 5-mans don't use this extract. They go through whole map butchering everything. Or dying in the process, because of miscommunication and bad cooperation. Yes, 5-mans are way weaker than 2- and 3-mans.

its like a handicap for people to do some some loot grinding.

You can always sprint there to be first, pay 3k roubles and let the car leave without you. Car disappears and you can go and try to kill everyone else. 

check this video out and imagine it being continuously used.

As someone that played 2k+ hours I can tell you that it won't be continuously used. And it doesn't spawn every raid. And it's dangerous, you have to wait 60 seconds instead of standard 8. And you don't get much cover. 

Even then, if you want to fully loot dorms (nah, let's say only safes - 105, 110, 114, 204, 214 and marked room), you need to spend enough time there, that at least one other player/group of players can show up. If you don't go looting all these rooms, sure, you can extract really fast, but you can't loot everything as thoroughly. And if you can do that without being disturbed, going to extract is usually way safer, than being in dorms. 

Most my games I died after I went from forest area (any spawn) to dorms, I died before or inside dorms. I almost never died or even encountered anyone on my way from dorms to boat/crossroads. So that alone makes your whole argument invalid. 

And then, there are dozens of raids where I saw dead Reshala and his boys in dorms, multiple dead PMCs, opened marked room and STILL UNUSED V-EXIT. But wait, you claim it's so OP that people would make it...

being continuously used.

So my question is - are you really salty just because you never killed geared up and stuffed player?

EDIT:

35 minutes ago, Solvant said:

when you spawn as a 5 man team and use the exit. you rob other 11 people

Forgot to point out that if you spawn as a 5-man, there is only 7 other people. Now my answer is complete :D 

Edited by Forien

Solvant
7 hours ago, Forien said:

When you spawn as a 5 man team and use the exit, the insurance for all their gear was way more expensive than the amount of roubles they could extract with. 

And trust me, 5-mans don't use this extract. They go through whole map butchering everything. Or dying in the process, because of miscommunication and bad cooperation. Yes, 5-mans are way weaker than 2- and 3-mans.

before 0.12 it wasnt used as often but now, it is. i wouldn't make this thread if i didn't notice an entirely empty map and seeing that the extraction is used once again.

during the a game, most people have to deal with hydration, energy and a lot of scavs that can cause you to loose all your progress within seconds. these people wont even get exposed to that whatsoever.

Most my games I died after I went from forest area (any spawn) to dorms, I died before or inside dorms. I almost never died or even encountered anyone on my way from dorms to boat/crossroads. So that alone makes your whole argument invalid. 

you are rushing to a place with either knowing you will most likely die or steamroll a place. not everyone plays like that.

And then, there are dozens of raids where I saw dead Reshala and his boys in dorms, multiple dead PMCs, opened marked room and STILL UNUSED V-EXIT. But wait, you claim it's so OP that people would make it...

8 hours ago, Solvant said:

being continuously used.

it is/will beeing used by same sort of people to the point that it will be abused, just for loot. people that use it wont play the map whatsoever and can extract with little to no downside. basically same as old hatchlings.

8 hours ago, Forien said:

So my question is - are you really salty just because you never killed geared up and stuffed player?

you assume too much...

2019-12-07[09-36] (0).png

TarkovCitizen447027

1: dorms is a HIGH traffic area so the exit is an extreme risk to use.

2: Scav boss isn't always easy to deal with. you have others that will hear the fight there and b line it right there. 

3: even if groups are using it only 4 ppl can use it so 5 mans really wouldn't use it. 

4: the game is a looter shooter so ppl looting with little ease will always be a thing not every spot will have max difficulty. 

Scionti
23 hours ago, Solvant said:

before 0.12 it wasnt used as often but now, it is. i wouldn't make this thread if i didn't notice an entirely empty map and seeing that the extraction is used once again.

during the a game, most people have to deal with hydration, energy and a lot of scavs that can cause you to loose all your progress within seconds. these people wont even get exposed to that whatsoever.

you are rushing to a place with either knowing you will most likely die or steamroll a place. not everyone plays like that.

it is/will beeing used by same sort of people to the point that it will be abused, just for loot. people that use it wont play the map whatsoever and can extract with little to no downside. basically same as old hatchlings.

you assume too much...

2019-12-07[09-36] (0).png

I don't know why...but that M18 image gave me some MAD Parasite Eve 2 cravings...Like the image...for some reason. I dunno.

But in response to OP. That exit is seldom used...yet i've even been exfil camped there. Not sure why you would want LESS exfils in this game, if anything it needs more to stop bottlenecking/exfil camping.

Solvant

this is almost always the case. whats also interesting is, it is not being used by people from customs side as most of them have to fight their way through more often.

i have been seeing this for 9 days now. This will most likely get even worse once people get familiar with this " meta" 

2019-12-09[06-46]_-118.6, 0.3, 25.1_-0.1, -0.7, 0.1, -0.7 (0).png

Edited by Solvant

TarkovCitizen447027

Dude everyone has there own way to make money. Just because there's 1 way that you think is BS doesn't mean there arent other ways that maybe easier or just as hard. Plus there will always be an easy way to loot. So it doesn't matter. 

N0PEY0UDIE

I have an idea..

You play the game how you want to.

And others will play the way they want to. 

Simple. 

Not everyone wants conflict all the time. if people want to raid dorms and then risk it all with a 60 second extract..let them, its their choice! No one is being "robbed" of any opportunity, you could have easily passed them on the other side of the map and not even known it happened. 

Solvant

To prove my point:

i spawned, 

walked to the dorms, noticed that the boss was available, killed them all and went to extraction at 41:00. 

i tried to extract, noticed that i forgot roubles needed, went back and collected the money.

on my way back i realised i didnt loot the marked room and went there, collected the weapon case and extracted....

was it profitable? yes

was it fun? no

was it fair? no

i was just playing solo...

2019-12-22[19-58]_180.6, -0.2, 213.2_0.0, -1.0, 0.1, 0.1 (0).png