Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Zoanthid

Damage anyone?

Recommended Posts

Zoanthid

I mean like how much damage can one pmc take? This game is the most inconsistent game in terms of damage, armor pen and hit reg. Something just always feels off from disappearing shots to scavs and pmcs sponging alot of ammo. Could use a revisit to the damage model again!

 

928031592_Screenshot(75).thumb.png.4bb4de4baa5e7a781fa95c1f4b404d75.png

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhostZ69
10 minutes ago, Zoanthid said:

This game is the most inconsistent game in terms of damage, armor pen and hit reg.

You mean the absolute core of the game is broken?  I would agree 100%  I mean why do we need SHOOTING to mean anything in a first person SHOOTER.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RACWAR

Just wait until unconsciousness comes in. The core mechanics of the game aren't even done yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
keepa34

Each PMC does have 435 health though..  maybe if you hit 3 more shots you would've killed him :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sov776

I wish I screenshotted one of my runs where 1100 damage was absorbed by armor. (using AK74 with BP ammo on one guy with 5 inch thick steel bars wrapped around every centimeter of his body)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmyWomy

So you sprayed like a crazy man landing only 30% of your shots and shot off all the other guys limbs and poo.

The issue here is not the game, you need to aim better. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tempest86

I once did 400+ damage to one guy with a pistol, that dude got so lucky.

But in the end, he was probably left with everything blacked out, limping and coughing everywhere haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
laurencebanks

5x ap shells into a pistol carrying pmc's chest with no armour at 2meters away  and he still kills me with his pistol

Edited by laurencebanks
spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhostZ69
3 hours ago, OmyWomy said:

So you sprayed like a crazy man landing only 30% of your shots and shot off all the other guys limbs and poo.

The issue here is not the game, you need to aim better. 

Who said he sprayed?  Who said he was even using an automatic weapon?  30% hit rate is pretty dang good for the most part depending on distance to target and type of weapon.  But I digress, I guess you have 110% hit rate, 105% head shots and of course they are all over 200 meters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmyWomy
33 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

Who said he sprayed?  Who said he was even using an automatic weapon?  30% hit rate is pretty dang good for the most part depending on distance to target and type of weapon.  But I digress, I guess you have 110% hit rate, 105% head shots and of course they are all over 200 meters.

Ah so you know what happened exactly then? 

27 bullets, 30% hit rate and 316 damage very clearly shows a full auto single clip that basically missed the thorax and head for the most part. 

why blame yourself or the shooter when you can blame the game instead. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhostZ69
2 minutes ago, OmyWomy said:

Ah so you know what happened exactly then? 

27 bullets, 30% hit rate and 316 damage very clearly shows a full auto single clip that basically missed the thorax and head for the most part. 

why blame yourself or the shooter when you can blame the game instead. 

I have no idea what happened.  You are the one making 100% assumptions.  He could have had an SKS, an ADAR, a Vepr or an M4A1 that he was firing single shot.  YOU have no idea.  I did not make any assumptions.  I just asked questions.  One Dee Ten Tee error on your behalf.  Not mine.  Just like you continue to make assumptions about what happened, how he hit this or that and missed this or that.  LOL  Keep at it there Capitian.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tendeep
4 hours ago, OmyWomy said:

So you sprayed like a crazy man landing only 30% of your shots and shot off all the other guys limbs and poo.

The issue here is not the game, you need to aim better. 

Right, because this game is not turning into an unrealistic POS...

 

Black limbs should impact the PMC 10x more than they do now, health pools or ammo, or armor need to be adjusted a great deal - Its just imbalanced AF.  

 

Tarkov is fine /s

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2