Sign in to follow this  
Zoanthid

Damage anyone?

Zoanthid

I mean like how much damage can one pmc take? This game is the most inconsistent game in terms of damage, armor pen and hit reg. Something just always feels off from disappearing shots to scavs and pmcs sponging alot of ammo. Could use a revisit to the damage model again!

928031592_Screenshot(75).thumb.png.4bb4de4baa5e7a781fa95c1f4b404d75.png

• Sad 1

GhostZ69
10 minutes ago, Zoanthid said:

This game is the most inconsistent game in terms of damage, armor pen and hit reg.

You mean the absolute core of the game is broken?  I would agree 100%  I mean why do we need SHOOTING to mean anything in a first person SHOOTER.

RACWAR

Just wait until unconsciousness comes in. The core mechanics of the game aren't even done yet.

keepa34

Each PMC does have 435 health though..  maybe if you hit 3 more shots you would've killed him :)

Sov776

I wish I screenshotted one of my runs where 1100 damage was absorbed by armor. (using AK74 with BP ammo on one guy with 5 inch thick steel bars wrapped around every centimeter of his body)

OmyWomy

So you sprayed like a crazy man landing only 30% of your shots and shot off all the other guys limbs and poo.

The issue here is not the game, you need to aim better. 

Tempest86

I once did 400+ damage to one guy with a pistol, that dude got so lucky.

But in the end, he was probably left with everything blacked out, limping and coughing everywhere haha.

laurencebanks

5x ap shells into a pistol carrying pmc's chest with no armour at 2meters away  and he still kills me with his pistol

Edited by laurencebanks
spelling

GhostZ69
3 hours ago, OmyWomy said:

So you sprayed like a crazy man landing only 30% of your shots and shot off all the other guys limbs and poo.

Who said he sprayed?  Who said he was even using an automatic weapon?  30% hit rate is pretty dang good for the most part depending on distance to target and type of weapon.  But I digress, I guess you have 110% hit rate, 105% head shots and of course they are all over 200 meters.

OmyWomy
33 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

Who said he sprayed?  Who said he was even using an automatic weapon?  30% hit rate is pretty dang good for the most part depending on distance to target and type of weapon.  But I digress, I guess you have 110% hit rate, 105% head shots and of course they are all over 200 meters.

Ah so you know what happened exactly then? 

27 bullets, 30% hit rate and 316 damage very clearly shows a full auto single clip that basically missed the thorax and head for the most part. 

why blame yourself or the shooter when you can blame the game instead. 

GhostZ69
2 minutes ago, OmyWomy said:

Ah so you know what happened exactly then? 

27 bullets, 30% hit rate and 316 damage very clearly shows a full auto single clip that basically missed the thorax and head for the most part. 

why blame yourself or the shooter when you can blame the game instead. 

I have no idea what happened.  You are the one making 100% assumptions.  He could have had an SKS, an ADAR, a Vepr or an M4A1 that he was firing single shot.  YOU have no idea.  I did not make any assumptions.  I just asked questions.  One Dee Ten Tee error on your behalf.  Not mine.  Just like you continue to make assumptions about what happened, how he hit this or that and missed this or that.  LOL  Keep at it there Capitian.

Tendeep
4 hours ago, OmyWomy said:

Right, because this game is not turning into an unrealistic POS...

Black limbs should impact the PMC 10x more than they do now, health pools or ammo, or armor need to be adjusted a great deal - Its just imbalanced AF.  

Tarkov is fine /s