Sign in to follow this  
ASGReaper

Money being used from Doc's Cases etc

ASGReaper

Hello,

Just a suggestion, But when in raid I like to keep 10-15k roubles in my Doc case, However unless I'm wrong I believe when i'm insuring gear before a raid it is taking it out of the money contained within the doc's case first. Would it be possible to change this so it's taking it out of my stash first as there have been times where i've put 15k in my case, Gone into a raid and not been able to afford an exit I needed due to it being taken out.

Just a suggestion.

Best regards,

Reap

Scionti

I was under the impression it took money out of your stash first...perhaps im wrong.

GRIMSVOLT

I have the same issue and it really sucks when you forget to replenish it and not be able to extract at the vehicle or power station exits.

GRIMSVOLT

Hmm, on second thought, not entirely sure that's what's going on. I just took count of what I had in my case before and after insuring gear in stash and on my person. It stayed the same but once I died in raid the amount went down. Definitely an issue going on.

GhostZ69

Yeah, this is an old issue.  It is on my big list of QoL improvments I am going to be making.  Between taking money out of your docs case and just random stacks in your inventory the money in this game drives me nuts.  Until there is a fix I suggest sticking about 400k in your docs case and just check it every day before you start your games.

GRIMSVOLT

I don't understand how randomly losing money is an old issue. That should be a top priority. What if it isn't a couple hundred roubles here and there and it ends up being 1k, 10k, or 100k. Not fun.