Misclick_

Low fps with a decent rig

Misclick_

So i have a gtx 1060 6gb overclocked ,an i7-2700k @3.9ghz 16gb of ddr3 ram,tarkov on a ssd.I struggle getting more than 40-50 fps on maps like interchange and customs.I do get a lot more fps on factory and the worst of course on reserve.I use msi afterburner to track my gpu,cpu ram usage and fps and the gpu and cpu usage is on average at 30-50%.I have seen a lot of people with worse rigs than me have up to 100 fps.Also no matter what i do in the video settings my fps doesnt change,i've tried 1024x768 4/3 and the lowest possible video settings i get ~40-50 fps.And if i crank them up to ultra 1080p ,I get the exact same framerates.I tried everything:disabling fullscreen optimizations and high dpi scaling set to app,i went to the settings save file in documents to see if it was set to read-only or something,nothing.If anyone knows any kind of solution I will try it,i heard something about the latest nvidia drivers not being good but i havent tried to rollback.I have uploaded 2 pngs ultra vs low 1080p and the usage and fps.

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

uwuFagboiuwu

Im not 100% but i believe that your DDR3 is whats killing you, tarkov hates that

Misclick_

Well i would think the same if it was a 5-15fps difference than ddr4 but its way more than that so i doubt it is the ddr3

AdhesiveTeflon

Although your 2700K is still a capable CPU, this game is still very CPU bound.  A newer CPU would be your best option but you'd also have to get a new motherboard unless you're buying an Intel 4xxxx series CPU that's still 6-generations old.

Misclick_

Yeah buying a new cpu is kind of out of the question since I would have to get a new mb and also I bought my i7-2700k recently replacing my old i5-2400 .Well seems like I will just have to wait and hope tarkov gets optimized for now Ill just have to play with my 50ish frames.

JPCloud28TV

Another thing I've learned is after you've entered the map make sure you have your FPS counter on. After seeing where you average on the FPS range go into your menu -> settings -> and reselect fullscreen. Gives me an extra 10-30.

Misclick_

Will try that hope it works i could really use that 15 fps.

-JohnnyBoy-

i have the same problem here in low or in ultra even with 2x super sampling i get the same fps, i have i7 6700k cpu ,  1080 ti , 16gb ddr4 3000mhz