Jump to content
ShadowsTakeFall

Why do all maps have garbage spawn points?

Recommended Posts

ShadowsTakeFall

Stop making maps that spawn PMCs on top of eachother. Couldn't even get 50 yards from where I spawned on reserve before being caught between a PMC and a scav on the SW side of the map. If i want to spawn next to someone I'll play factory FFS. This game is literally just people with scopes camping spawn points and its a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhostZ69
Just now, ShadowsTakeFall said:

Stop making maps that spawn PMCs on top of eachother. Couldn't even get 50 yards from where I spawned on reserve before being caught between a PMC and a scav on the SW side of the map. If i want to spawn next to someone I'll play factory FFS. This game is literally just people with scopes camping spawn points and its a joke.

Why do all maps have garbage spawn points?  Because the whole spawn system is garbage is why.  Because the map design is pretty much garbage.  The only decent map they have made so far is Reserve.  The rest of them are one dimensional linear maps that have no depth and no real strategy to them.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yukari_Akiyama
4 minutes ago, GhostZ69 said:

Why do all maps have garbage spawn points?  Because the whole spawn system is garbage is why.  Because the map design is pretty much garbage.  The only decent map they have made so far is Reserve.  The rest of them are one dimensional linear maps that have no depth and no real strategy to them.

I agree with woods, customs, shoreline but with interchange and factory the spawns seem fair. 

 

The real problems with woods/shoreline/customs is the lack of good loot and trash layouts and spawns, as well as fu*ked up chokepoints where some prick can set up with a thermal sight and lock down the whole map.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeavo

The incoming free roam -mode should fix this issue in the final release. I agree its annoying to spawn in and immediately start looking for a place to hide but I've personally only had issue due to this in customs and woods.

Ps. I bet most people that rush your spawn do so because they spawned near you and a good offense is the best defense.

Edited by Yeavo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tempest86

The only location I found troublesome was the Factory spawn outside Gate 3. Your so in the open, and there is pmc spawn behind you, and Scavs near office. I've made it out several times, but the fight starts instantly, and your in a very bad position.

 

Edited by Tempest86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BESK

Agree -  The spawns needs a overhaul. Shoreline and Interchange is the worst imho. I think that the most of us would like to play a raid more than two minutes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eikotehmouse

maybe they should actually get rid of the free for all bs. And actually auto group people into teams based on the 2 factions....And actually get voip in game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
opiat3
5 hours ago, GhostZ69 said:

Why do all maps have garbage spawn points?  Because the whole spawn system is garbage is why.  Because the map design is pretty much garbage.  The only decent map they have made so far is Reserve.  The rest of them are one dimensional linear maps that have no depth and no real strategy to them.

With so many negative points, and your every post being about telling something they made is wrong and garbage ( as you did yet again )... why are you still playing this Alpha/Beta for as long as you are?!  You know, like you say, spawn points are garbage ; map design too, armor is garbage, movement is garbage and etc... why keep playing?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GhostZ69
2 hours ago, opiat3 said:

With so many negative points, and your every post being about telling something they made is wrong and garbage ( as you did yet again )... why are you still playing this Alpha/Beta for as long as you are?!  You know, like you say, spawn points are garbage ; map design too, armor is garbage, movement is garbage and etc... why keep playing?

Why keep playing?  Because, despite all of its many many many faults Escape from Tarkov is still one of the best games I have ever played.  I have dumped more hours into this game in the last two years than any five other games combined.  When I get the chance I do say how good something is, however, I don't feel the need to do that often as there is a whole brigade of fanboi's that do that on every single post.  There is an army of white knights that will defend every flaw of the game.  I don't feel like I need to be one of those.  I am a realist.  I can see how freaking fantastic the game is AND I can see how bad some things are broken.  I support the truth be it a good thing about the game or a bad thing about the game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2