Yukari_Akiyama

Clan hideout

Yukari_Akiyama

What is the consensus in a clan hideout? I was thinking it could offer group benefits geared towards teamwork like:

communial stash: items can be deposited for the whole group to use. Items flagged as “found in raid” would stay flaged as such until one person withdrew it, allowing people to help others during fetch quests.

trophy wall: dogtags could be kept on display. Perhaps a username can be written on top with pegs below so clanmates can track other’s kill record.

Gunrack: a player could put their weapon on display and others could copy the build for their records. Only the person who put the weapon on display can take it down.

exit door: the door could be upgraded to have a small stash next to it where a player could deposit armbands that would automatically be equipped before group raid

chalk board: clanmates could write a message for their buddies. 

To prevent some scumbag from just making a clan hideout to get benefits, a group could be required to establish the hideout while there would be upkeep costs to maintain it.

Richboy334

This sound like a great idea. I like it. Especially when we get more towards the "open world" aspect that bsg has planned for soonTM.

Nut911

I was just taking about this the other day with my friends. We are personally really looking forward to it and hope that this awesome games makes it there. We also ended up talking about the possibility of small hyper rare and costly vehicles such as quads with bags to hold loot. (Just my opinion and I can see how it could be implemented wrong) We also ended up talking about the radiation and biohazards symbol on your character stats. I think it would be cool to have combat in areas of radiation risk. It would make players sacrifice big armour for rad protection. And it could result in some awesome combat in old reactor building slightly flooding but still ripe with loot and pvp.(I realize this most likely won’t ever happen, I just would love to see this game be great)