OkruT

Lets sum up 0.12 from old fps gamer aka casual

OkruT

at start sry for my english.

what i like to be changed:

1. flea market only for items witch u found in raid. (teams correction ofc )

2. after so many years pls fix horizontal movement of thorso. I cant shoot people doing blood sample quest when im proning at a shore flat ground closest to the water... (it wasn't camp nabs)

3. more fov on looking - as always is cancer, not feeeling "REALISICK" ;)

4. maxed HO is to easy...

5. Can we get decent netcode in 2025?

6. Thnx for less stutters in 0.12.

7. You should rework skill system, ive met teams on factory firing without pauses. - fireplace bs you know from yt.

8. You should remove all thermal optics from the game, bcs all hide and seak with "good" weather conditions skills are pointless - price is not a problem...

at the end thnx for 0.12 -  my standard then prepare for escape then EOD is worth every peny.

GL HF

Yeavo
4 minutes ago, OkruT said:

flea market only for items witch u found in raid.

I dislike this idea but only for one item type: Ammo. Currently the games PVP revolves so much around having the best ammotype for PvP that restricting high pen ammo out of the reach for new/slower players makes the game hard/impossible to progress after the first three weeks of wipe. The grind is ridiculous in this regard. I don't mind armor being locked behind grind but when you have no counter it is going to just lead to even more frustration for newer/casual players.

If there is no counter to high level armor then there will be less satisfying pvp for those seeking a challenge at higher levels leading to either them not using that gear, or just leaving the game entirely since even griefing "plebs" for fun only goes so far as entertainment.

DrBloom
12 minutes ago, OkruT said:

3. more fov on looking - as always is cancer, not feeeling "REALISICK" ;)

Gonna go ahead and say the vast majority of players do not have a monitor that would support a "realistic" FOV, not even close. While a wider view would be great in theory, it would look terrible on anything 16:9

OkruT
3 minutes ago, DrBloom said:

Gonna go ahead and say the vast majority of players do not have a monitor that would support a "realistic" FOV, not even close. While a wider view would be great in theory, it would look terrible on anything 16:9

people still playing at 50 fov, its their choice. when im standing i can look "behind" and see with 270 horizontal?! give 30-50+ will be fine.

DrBloom
2 minutes ago, OkruT said:

people still playing at 50 fov, its their choice. when im standing i can look "behind" and see with 270 horizontal?! give 30-50+ will be fine.

When you said "Realistic" I am thinking 120+, gotta be a little more precise 😛 

OkruT
1 minute ago, DrBloom said:

When you said "Realistic" I am thinking 120+, gotta be a little more precise 😛 

im talking abouit free looking, with " head" only... 75 normal is ok but 110 max i will be glad too seee too...

OkruT
54 minutes ago, Yeavo said:

I dislike this idea but only for one item type: Ammo. Currently the games PVP revolves so much around having the best ammotype for PvP that restricting high pen ammo out of the reach for new/slower players makes the game hard/impossible to progress after the first three weeks of wipe. The grind is ridiculous in this regard. I don't mind armor being locked behind grind but when you have no counter it is going to just lead to even more frustration for newer/casual players.

If there is no counter to high level armor then there will be less satisfying pvp for those seeking a challenge at higher levels leading to either them not using that gear, or just leaving the game entirely since even griefing "plebs" for fun only goes so far as entertainment.

why? in EFT u have so much random factors that, looting for good ammo is not a problem.

Problem is compete vs ppl with buy and sell with profit 24/7 - so where is the point of going raid ?

quantity restrictions is a joke. Like i said they should remove buying from vendors selling to flee option. I wanna play tarkov not flea market ...

I wanna play vs people playing tarkov not vs people playing flee market :D

Edited by OkruT
  • Upvote 1

-Tkullberg-
6 hours ago, OkruT said:

You should remove all thermal optics from the game, bcs all hide and seak with "good" weather conditions skills are pointless - price is not a problem...

Why remove something usable? 

Edited by -Tkullberg-

tobiassolem
6 hours ago, OkruT said:

You should remove all thermal optics from the game, bcs all hide and seak with "good" weather conditions skills are pointless - price is not a problem...

This is a slippery slope

You should remove all infra red optics from the game, bcs all hide and seek with "good" weather condition skills are pointless - price is not a problem

You should remove long range optics from the game, bcs all hide and seek with "good" weather condition skills are pointless - price is not a problem

You should remove ...

All things have advantages over other things. Something having an advantage does not mean it should be removed, or we'd all run around with hatchets.

OkruT
16 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

This is a slippery slope

You should remove all infra red optics from the game, bcs all hide and seek with "good" weather condition skills are pointless - price is not a problem

You should remove long range optics from the game, bcs all hide and seek with "good" weather condition skills are pointless - price is not a problem

You should remove ...

All things have advantages over other things. Something having an advantage does not mean it should be removed, or we'd all run around with hatchets

if you cant get "THE POINT" i cant help you sorry.

tobiassolem
43 minutes ago, OkruT said:

if you cant get "THE POINT" i cant help you sorry.

Oh, I know precisely what "point" you're trying to make. You want it gone because of "balance", that it creates an "unfair" advantage etc. - there's been countless of similar threads on that subject already.

My "point" on the other hand is that EFT wasn't made to be "fair". We have a situation where most guns can't hurt someone with a Zhuk-armor + Altyn combination. "Balance" isn't exactly what this game is about either.

I just think you're playing the wrong game.

OkruT
12 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Oh, I know precisely what "point" you're trying to make. You want it gone because of "balance", that it creates an "unfair" advantage etc. - there's been countless of similar threads on that subject already.

My "point" on the other hand is that EFT wasn't made to be "fair". We have a situation where most guns can't hurt someone with a Zhuk-armor + Altyn combination. "Balance" isn't exactly what this game is about either.

I just think you're playing the wrong game.

wake up pls, im not telling "remove thermals cos its unfair", i have fun running with thermals and killing people, but at long run its boring, you negate all weather conditions with thermals, just running like ape and scanning, thermals removes so much from gameplay options for me thats why i think they should be removed.

657429827_2019-12-0919-02_11_912.8-11.8_0_50_00_00.9(0).thumb.png.be41bcddcc99c3fb31acb3895be01746.png

GL HF

tobiassolem
14 minutes ago, OkruT said:

wake up pls, im not telling "remove thermals cos its unfair", i have fun running with thermals and killing people, but at long run its boring, you negate all weather conditions with thermals, just running like ape and scanning, thermals removes so much from gameplay options for me thats why i think they should be removed.

Yes, you negate weather conditions. This is how they work in reality as well. Thermal optics are used by spec ops and pmc's. I'm sure it sucks for whomever gets shot in the face, and I agree with you that there's a problem. I just don't think it's related to Thermal Optics, but rather with how cheap and easily obtainable they are right now.

And the reason why this is, is because the loot dynamic isn't active yet, and because reaching EFT-endgame is much much too easy (on purpose).

Thermal optics are awesome, but they do have significant disadvantages, ie. resolution, tunnel vision, etc. - but as a tool, when used right is an amazing advantage versus worse equipped players. The biggest issue I have with thermals is that they have certain functions in-game that do not correspond to how they function IRL.

OkruT
1 minute ago, tobiassolem said:

Yes, you negate weather conditions. This is how they work in reality as well. Thermal optics are used by spec ops and pmc's. I'm sure it sucks for whomever gets shot in the face, and I agree with you that there's a problem. I just don't think it's related to Thermal Optics, but rather with how cheap and easily obtainable they are right now.

And the reason why this is, is because the loot dynamic isn't active yet, and because reaching EFT-endgame is much much too easy (on purpose).

Thermal optics are awesome, but they do have significant disadvantages, ie. resolution, tunnel vision, etc. - but as a tool, when used right is an amazing advantage versus worse equipped players. The biggest issue I have with thermals is that they have certain functions in-game that do not correspond to how they function IRL.

its just a game, i dont give a f about how they function IRL, now thermals negate all nocto optics for example...

situations like running in the dark with fog and run into a squad with 10-20m intense firefight - does not happen anymore... I miss that...

At the end is fighting like white/red target vs white/red target - boring...

Nikita should reconsider thermals for real...

tobiassolem
3 minutes ago, OkruT said:

its just a game, i dont give a f about how they function IRL

Well, I do.

And I disagree with your "point".

And think Nikita already has reconsidered it several times.

Reduce their chance of spawning by a bajillion, make flea market "find in raid" only (like you suggested), remove them from traders and I think they're fine.

OkruT
4 minutes ago, tobiassolem said:

Well, I do.

And I disagree with your "point".

And think Nikita already has reconsidered it several times.

Reduce their chance of spawning by a bajillion, make flea market "find in raid" only (like you suggested), remove them from traders and I think they're fine.

good point + remove putting anything in safe container in raid = new perfect game

Edited by OkruT

tobiassolem
1 minute ago, OkruT said:

good point + remove putting anything in safe container in raid = new perfect game

We finally agree with each other. :)