Sign in to follow this  
Virtual_Icarus

The Phantom Labs raider

Virtual_Icarus

Has anyone else been killed by the phantom Labs raider? You know the one that makes no sound, doesn't fire a single shot..but some how in the after raid screen shows that you were killed by dikobraz or some other raider name? Its happened to me twice now. I'm looting a freshly cleared area and out of no where I start taking damge..then Im dead.

Tempest86

Name kinda says volumes doesn't it.

Virtual_Icarus

oooo, how about the scav that is hopped up on every stim in the game? The guy thats so hopped up on bath salts he's coming at you like he's going to eat your face off...and he eats bullets for breakfast.

p4nnus
21 hours ago, Virtual_Icarus said:

Has anyone else been killed by the phantom Labs raider? You know the one that makes no sound, doesn't fire a single shot..but some how in the after raid screen shows that you were killed by dikobraz or some other raider name? Its happened to me twice now. I'm looting a freshly cleared area and out of no where I start taking damge..then Im dead.

Yeah, invisible scavs are still a thing, youre not imagining it. Luckily they arent that common, Ive only run in to one once during this wipe. There was a wipe a long time ago when they were in every 2nd or 3rd raid! Report it via the bug report system in the launcher, preferrably with video if possible. This way you will help the devs in rooting it out.