NduvDaZe

Looking for help

NduvDaZe

A few streamers have admitted to using their base to complete quests. I can only play twice a week for a few hours.

I need to complete the kill PMC quests with nades and silent shot guns with spec gear.

Will anyone help? I'm at the point where i will just stop playing if i can not progress. Its difficult enough with the time i can spend on the game.

RACWAR
3 hours ago, NduvDaZe said:

A few streamers have admitted to using their base to complete quests. I can only play twice a week for a few hours.

I need to complete the kill PMC quests with nades and silent shot guns with spec gear.

Will anyone help? I'm at the point where i will just stop playing if i can not progress. Its difficult enough with the time i can spend on the game.

Just focus on different quests instead, I'm currently lvl 41 and haven't even done those quest because they just seemed too annoying. So yeah, you don't have to do all the quests to get to 40. Just pick something else and leave those be, no reason to force yourself through them.

p4nnus
4 hours ago, NduvDaZe said:

Id consider that cheesing, recommend you just do the quests as they are meant to be done. Its not that hard, just go to a night time customs or shoreline and when you hear a firefight go lurk behind them.

Many consider the quests as some kind of chores.. Id consider them a great way of the game forcing you out of your comfort zone. You will benefit from doing them as you will learn to play the game in different ways, with different weapons.

• Like 1

NduvDaZe
3 hours ago, p4nnus said:

Id consider that cheesing, recommend you just do the quests as they are meant to be done. Its not that hard, just go to a night time customs or shoreline and when you hear a firefight go lurk behind them.

Many consider the quests as some kind of chores.. Id consider them a great way of the game forcing you out of your comfort zone. You will benefit from doing them as you will learn to play the game in different ways, with different weapons.

How many hours of tarkov do you play a week? If you could only play 6 would you still say the same thing?

I will give this game till the end of the year to finish at least one of those quests. If not, i will switch to a different game that gives satisfaction instead of frustration for the little amount of time i can play.

p4nnus
1 hour ago, NduvDaZe said:

How many hours of tarkov do you play a week? If you could only play 6 would you still say the same thing?

I will give this game till the end of the year to finish at least one of those quests. If not, i will switch to a different game that gives satisfaction instead of frustration for the little amount of time i can play.

I dont play even 6 normally, but right now I dont have any courses at uni so maybe 6-8. And yes I would. Its a niche game for a niche community, it shouldnt and probably never will changed to be way easier because some players cant progress as fast as others. Theres plenty of games that even out the playing ground, those might be more for your kind.

OmyWomy
14 hours ago, NduvDaZe said:

Will anyone help? I'm at the point where i will just stop playing if i can not progress. 

I guess i just do not understand this sentiment. why do you feel you need to do all the quests? I mean the game is not really a "progression" game, the game itself is doing the raids (for now) the quests are kinda just side stuff.

p4nnus
13 hours ago, OmyWomy said:

I guess i just do not understand this sentiment. why do you feel you need to do all the quests? I mean the game is not really a "progression" game, the game itself is doing the raids (for now) the quests are kinda just side stuff.

Exactly! The quests ARE sidequests, traderquests! There will be a main story element to the game, but theres no ETA on that one, probably gonna have to wait for a long time for that. Anyways, the traderquests are there so we can have progression and thus we can test it and its balance.

Yeavo
16 hours ago, OmyWomy said:

I disagree. I think progression to unlock trader level 4 on each trader is a must to gain access to "end game ammo". The problem is that ammo is locked behind these quite frankly ridiculous quests and since there is no matching (I'm sitting on fence here about the matter and understand both sides) it makes the game into a competition where first one across the trader lvl 4 line wins. The difficulty level of the game is so lobsided it makes me wonder what's the point? The further you advance the easier the game becomes regardless of skill. No other game does this. Sure player skill helps but once the game starts handing you high tier ammo and armor you go from bullet spongy hardcore experience into babbys powerfantasy -style of gameplay.

The fact that you can skip this by simply buying everything from fleamarket is kin to speedrunning FO2 to Navarro, stealing Power Armor mk II from the locker, stealing vindicator gatling gun from the base then just laying to waste to everything in the wasteland. And FO2 is a singleplayer experience. Being able to speedrun best gear in a multiplayer game is generally considered a bad idea being encouraged to do so is even worse. No wonder streamers are getting bored and lose interest in this game. Once your the top dog there is nothing here. But streamers and power players aren't the real problem. They just create the culture of getting to top level gear ASAP.

Too many players just hatchling run to make millions to fund their gear because that is quicker and more efficient way to grind yourself to the top, even with little skills you can make it there and then go grief players that are trying the actually play as intended.

I don't understand the BSGs mission statement: "This game is not supposed to be fun" If the game is not fun why play it? Obviously fun is the driving factor in every and all games. Fun doesn't have mean easy. But your game needs to be fun for it to keep people playing. Your gameplay loop needs to be fun and rewarding to make people want to engage in it. Otherwise they just find ways to skip it or cheese through the grind to get to the fun parts.

Something is serioisly off here designwise. Even for an EA title that's still in testing phase there are weird design choices being made here. Maybe many of those choices are due to the fact that EFT design come from Russia 2028 designs which is supposedly a singleplayer experience. Quite frankly I am starting to believe EFT isn't exactly the game BSG wants to make but rather means to gain capital, experience, name and other means to get to the game they want to make: Russia 2028. If that's the case I totally get it but I'd believe the dream would be achieved far better by designing EFT well and making it into a huge economical success to fund further dream better.

budracin88

For the suppressed shotty I would just run a bunch of factory.  You will see plenty of PMC and although you will die plenty you can get some of them.