Sign in to follow this  
Eqlibrium

Make shooting range better and usefull?

Eqlibrium

The shooting range is a fun idea, but is think its very basic atm. Cant even remove bullet holes. Things that could make shooting range better is for example.

Make it longer, long enough to train zeroing in long shots. This could make it much more functional if done right. This is something i hoped to be able to to when i first heard about shooting range. But sadly, its not much useful for that.

Make it possible to maybe buy some items that can be used as targets.

When a target has been shot to peaces, you need to buy a new one.

Remove bullet holes that is everywhere right after you build the thing. These are annoying, specially when shooting all the way down range without scope, etc. It can be hard to determine where your shot landed. And not a bullet hole that was already there. Also, dosent make much sence that a newly build range looks like there been shot 1000 bullets down range.

Atm, i dont use the range much at all.

Edited by Eqlibrium

Eqlibrium

Yea, nice idea. Would be fun if you can buy things for it, like targets that move, you can place a bottle of water 250 meters down just because you can. Etc. Or at least, make the range look unused if they dont got the resources. I dont see why they decided to make it look like someone have shot 500 rounds down range when you build it. Or at least make it possible to change the destroyed targets.

I might add, i use current range when trying new mods. So its not useless. Iv learned more than expected when it comes to mosin and custom scopes. For example. Still, i feel range could be longer. And upgrades, equipment's could make it allot better. 😄

Xarc
34 minutes ago, Eqlibrium said:

I dont see why they decided to make it look like someone have shot 500 rounds down range when you build it.

Because it's just for show maybe ... not a bad design so far, but I hope it will give some functionality to be a real shooting range.

kebman

Yes, Resetting bullet holes (or even tape patching like they do at actual ranges) would be a most welcome feature to the shooting gallery.