Sign in to follow this  
RockMorty

Use the messenger to send each other items

RockMorty

It would be nice to be able to send friends items through the in-game messenger. I have tried giving friends items in-raid but a good portion of the time they fall through the map. Additionally, it would be great to see a friend trade option where we can send a friend a unique trade offer. I think this mechanic would make trading all that loot a little more fun after raids AND you could help out your poor friends if they need help.  

FREEZED

Not going to happen, it could be too easy for ebay sellers to trade stuff

GhostZ69
18 minutes ago, RockMorty said:

It would be nice to be able to send friends items through the in-game messenger. I have tried giving friends items in-raid but a good portion of the time they fall through the map. Additionally, it would be great to see a friend trade option where we can send a friend a unique trade offer. I think this mechanic would make trading all that loot a little more fun after raids AND you could help out your poor friends if they need help.  

When trading something to a friend, always put it in a back pack and drop it.  Back Packs are far less likely to fall through the floor.