HellDevil_JtR

exit camping

HellDevil_JtR

is it just my bad luck or did it happend now more frequently that some player means to be exit camping in interchange emercom exit? i had now 3 raids where i was full with loot an got killed from exitcamper. the last raid was with killar gear everytime i try to exit there i get a nade in my face that is bs.

-Tkullberg-
8 hours ago, HellDevil_JtR said:

is it just my bad luck or did it happend now more frequently that some player means to be exit camping in interchange emercom exit? i had now 3 raids where i was full with loot an got killed from exitcamper. the last raid was with killar gear everytime i try to exit there i get a nade in my face that is bs.

Rarely I get a exit campers on other maps than factory. 

Maybe you need to flank them from another way? 

Are you running towards the exit or do you use stealth?

HellDevil_JtR

i make both. today i had the problem i killed killa and looted him i was running to the exit because i had only 2 min left and i run in 3 scav player i killed one and than the nades flew at me and killed me  but i have it only on this stupid emercom exit

Scionti

Try another exit. Exfil camping is cancer in this game for sure. Everyone wants to argue over hatchlings and secure containers but this is more of a problem in my mind.

Edited by Scionti
  • Like 1

FLEUR-DE-LYS

Like Airplane accidents, most accidents happen at takeoff or landing. First and last 10%s.

Missions and Raids are much the same, say you're running a group of 4.

You enter somewhat blind into a firefight or 2. Lost maybe a single man if you're lucky. Get the objective done, get your loot, whatever...

Then when you complete everything, you let your guard down heading to the extract. That's when more casualties tend to happen.

Keep focus from Dawn until Dusk...

itsKyleGGtv

One of the biggest requirements in this game is complete awareness of your surroundings. If youre going to run right directly to Emercom extract and not be prepared to fight someone camping, thats on you. You know people do it. Adapt your gameplay to counter people who do lame poo like that and itll improve your chances of survival ten fold.