Sign in to follow this  
karuvsall

Hacker on shoreline wiped our 5 man in 3 seconds...named "Miggmog" ban this duck

karuvsall

plz ban this guy hes flying around and killing ppl on shoreline wiped our 5min in 10 seconds... we just all headshotted "nape"neck" bullshit plz fix your game.. this is a waster of money if u ask me thx :) for ruining our night with your hack filled game... trash i wish there were refunds... gg

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Niewiarygodny
14 minutes ago, karuvsall said:

plz

"plz" use search option.
Thank you, have a great time :). 

• Thanks 1

TUALMASOK
33 minutes ago, karuvsall said:

plz ban this guy hes flying around and killing ppl on shoreline wiped our 5min in 10 seconds... we just all headshotted "nape"neck" bullshit plz fix your game.. this is a waster of money if u ask me thx :) for ruining our night with your hack filled game... trash i wish there were refunds... gg

You must be new.

Tendeep
18 minutes ago, TUALMASOK said:

You must be new.

Yeah, sadly cheats have hit this game a year+ ago HARD.  They were around earlier, pretty much hit mainstream, BSG tried to ignore it, then claimed an "internal" anit cheat, now we have BattleEye, still not doing the job...

So, if you are new, welcome to the club, and to the fanboys crying game is fine, get over your selves, you can simply google EFT cheats and watch people playing the recent builds with them lol

TheColdVein

@karuvsall

Use the search function first, Also, read the rules, because that's rule#4.

39 minutes ago, Tendeep said:

Yeah, sadly cheats have hit this game a year+ ago HARD.  They were around earlier, pretty much hit mainstream, BSG tried to ignore it, then claimed an "internal" anit cheat, now we have BattleEye, still not doing the job...

So, if you are new, welcome to the club, and to the fanboys crying game is fine, get over your selves, you can simply google EFT cheats and watch people playing the recent builds with them lol

We don't ignore anything. If that were the case, we would not have added BE as a supplement. Don't advise anyone to google these cheats--that's against the rules. Never forget, we can see the difference in the amount of cheater reports from the last few months till now. 

#Locked.