How and Why Essay on A.I. Balancing

bowmanjoe

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
8 часов назад, arnestion сказал:

I like this essay!

But, for me it is difficult to write this way( I love this essay. True, I can't write that myself, I always go to https://samplius.com/free-essay-examples/compassion/ to see some ideas for writing. I’m just now reading some essay examples of compassion. I need this to prepare for the course in psychology.

Edited by arnestion

• 5 months later...

Yes, and I agree with all of it!

This week, I have been running with a low cost weapon and a small bag as my time to death is exactly the same regardless of how much gear I take in with me. I saved 1.5m roubles and am doing an experiment to see how many XP I can get for that.

Armoured Scavs have been shooting me in the head constantly. I manage to get one Scav kill per 5 raids, all ending in my death. I calculate I have spent 400k for 5,000 XP. After dying while trying to ambush Scavs at short range (waiting for them in Scav house with a pistol, waiting in Scav bunker for one to come and get me), I'm switching to longer range.

To increase XP, I always self-heal in the character screen.

I'm trying to slowly grind to level 10. Hopefully I'm learning valuable skills. At least I spot Scavs at a distance now, rather than get shot by complete surprise. I just need to improve my melee skills as I find that rushing them at close quarters prevents their using long weapons. But you can't pistol whip a Scav, as I found out when I had an empty TT...

To be honest, I'm just delighted with this essay, it seems to me that not every person can write an essay and, in general, present his thoughts on paper. For example, me, I just can't write an essay myself, no matter how hard I try, so I started thinking about how to solve this problem. On the Internet, I found out that there are services that write essays to order, but there were a lot of such services, and I could not choose on my own because I doubted their honesty. I was lucky to find a service that reviewed popular essay writing sites, here you can learn more about MyPaperWriter, I can sincerely advise you this website as I myself have checked it several times already. Hope my experience helps someone, have a nice day everyone!