Sign in to follow this  
Fa1thup

Looking for a solid duo partner must be over 18

Fa1thup

Fa1thup here looking for a duo partner to learn and play tarkov with. Im looking into streaming and making youtube videos. Must be over 18 you can add me on discord Fa1thup #2659

SiickWolf

Hello there  Hows it going, I just started a discord for a bunch of friends that we're always struggling to play together, We are branching out to start a clan and would like to invite you to our discord, Like most we have rules ect but check us out 
https://discord.gg/yeHkeD

Xvirrr

anyway i could get a new discord link? im new as well and trying to learn the game haha so some friends would help. Thank You!

mrblueribbon

Karter Dillon#8019 is my discord

28 years old fairly experienced looking for people to play with!! Not a fan of playing solo!! 

Xvirrr
49 minutes ago, mrblueribbon said:

Karter Dillon#8019 is my discord

28 years old fairly experienced looking for people to play with!! Not a fan of playing solo!! 

wanna group up and help me lol? kinda new but good at games when i get the hang of it 

superhoop

hey in 24 and brand new to the game (watched loads of streams) most my friends are on console so  looking for people to play casualy with most nights and weekends. Im based in the UK. add me up on discord superhoop#5411

Edited by superhoop
forgot discord