Sign in to follow this  
DDLC_Monika

Hacker?

DDLC_Monika

So I've encountered a player who was very questionable. This is the second time I've died to him in a very sketchy way, but this time i managed to scav in the same game.
So i scaved back in the same server that only me and him we're left. While he was doing his thing with the scav boss and his gang, i took my gear and run off, and hid my self in a part of the map, and just waited to see what would happen. Sure enough, 5 min later i hear him coming and finding me hidden and knowing i was there.
I have no video to prove my case, but i would like this guy to be checked.

sYs

No name and shame. If no proof than at least blur out the name. 

Might be might be not based on your description can't make any judgment.

No name and shame cause if people who read this post and will remember the name will automatically think he is cheating just based on your post. 

BE catches up to everyone in due time. 

Edited by sYs
  • Sad 1

Tempest86

Yeah forum has policy about posting names for some reason, so moderators will close this thread soon enough. 

But yeah there are cheaters in game, we just have to wait for BattlEye to work. 

GufLives_TV

BattlEye works at once. Or it doesn 't work at all.

• Upvote 1

Thormato

How do you know you were alone with him on the map? How did you know where he was?

Tpayp

Any cheating program will be detected, and the player will be punished.

100% 😈

sYs
1 hour ago, GufLives_TV said:

BattlEye works at once. Or it doesn 't work at all.

No battleye and most top of the line AC's  doesn't work that way for 90% of cheats.

I did my best to link You the best youtube videos straight from AC developers. Educate yourself. 

Especially pay attention at VALVE one - about how they use player reports and how they don't trust players reports but use them to validate only AC detections so they can train their MULTI MILLION AC. ( And yet cs go still has cheaters )  . VALVE ways gonna be the future. Deep learning baby. 

Edited by sYs
typos

ShiroTenshi

Please use the search function before creating a new thread. We do not allow hackusations on the Forum, with the exception of the one megathread set up specifically for suspected cheater submissions:

Please be sure to follow the guidelines on the first post. We do not accept submissions that do not follow those guidelines.

• Like 1