SleeveSlinger

Ideas. Note: These are just notes, inquire with me if you want more detail..or more ideas..

SleeveSlinger

• Scavs in more Sniper positions, or going up to check them out and look around
  • Drag Teammates Bodies a short distance to safety, but, leave a bloody trail..
  • Defibrillator for wounds besides head thorax or stomach. Energy loss/Blood Loss etc. 2-3 minute timer after death.
  • Strength shouldn’t be so hard to upgrade. When you go into battle/military you naturally get stronger, and the game doesn’t reflect time spent and strength gained.
  • Scav comms system, for players 
  • live model player recreations for people to purchase their favorite character all geared up in their personal mods. (Dolls) 
  • when you look at certain items or large structures, it could trigger an available mumble for the player to use. “Globe’s North” looking at the Globe in Reserve...etc “enemy located down sight” when looking at an enemy..or an available list, for the moment.. maybe an aggressive/loud response and/or a recon response/quiet to close team members.
  • Being able to go prone in the shooting range for practice and gun testing. And, pop a “crawl space hole” at the end of the shooting range that goes into a tunnel or something with a tiny target that’s very hard to hit. 
  • Moving targets/peeking corner targets in shooting range
  • Reaching around corners, instead of gun butting into wall. You should be able to put the gun around the corner, to the left too..
  • Split individual kill stats to see how deaths and kills happen, per kill.
  • Change between BEAR and USEC after initial selection
  • There should be another Trader providing food supplies besides one, and the food is very limited in choice and purchase-ability
  • Raise the amount needed to level up the Traders when the game goes live, I’m sure everyone’s way over the amounts spent needed to level up before leveling up, it should be in closer correlation.
  • Spawn points are too predictable, people easily jump routs and spawn paths..this got even worse after 3 weeks.
  • More spawn points, there should be so many people don't even try to guess.
  • More Scavs holding checkpoints/setting up defensive positions instead of players only. I.E. Bridge on Customs map could have a full 6 man AI-SCAV squad, snipers etc.. not just pmc’s and one boss. A few mini bosses basically.
  • As players level up, the game becomes nearly unplayable for the average to mid their players. I.E. They know all the spawns, paths people go, and sit with snipers. Cowardice in many eyes, fantastic for a sniper and recon player, death to a video game in 6 months though...
  • Scavs could hunt players after a certain level/skill/or package tier they bring in. High tier gear = “auto scav hunt ON” or something to help tame the advanced players and keep them from super heavy gearing.
  • I shouldn’t have to “Save Preset” to create and buy parts for a gun. It makes you save useless gun designs.
  • Option to change emotes "before" the game starts
  • More information on the kill feed..what gun? Distance? Angle of the bullet through your body, maybe like an (PG)autopsy where if you can decider the shots then you can decide where you got shot from. 
  • Breach Flash/Grenade and re-close the door should be an option. I guess it's coming, sweet!
  • Gun examination should prompt window to the "right" off of your inventory, or, your windows should pop back up where you last left them.
  • Throwing knives
  • Doors shouldn’t be silent for other players and loud for the player opening the door.
  • Power outlets and power switches to turn on and off power to buildings, doors, rooms, etc..Stadium lights.. 

I hope this helps. I really would love to help test games and create better experiences for the gaming community. I'd gladly dedicate to the cause if you need me. Thank for all your efforts BSG and Nikita! Keep rocking it! It's almost there!

SleeveSlingerTTV

kebman

Too long, didn't read the full list. But yes, dragging bodies is a great idea. OTOH it requires a more involved system for injury, such as passing out for a while before you actually die. This would give time for friends to drag you to safety and revive you. Not sure if this is whithin the short-term grasp of BS, though.

SleeveSlinger
On 12/16/2019 at 12:06 AM, kebman said:

Too long, didn't read the full list. But yes, dragging bodies is a great idea. OTOH it requires a more involved system for injury, such as passing out for a while before you actually die. This would give time for friends to drag you to safety and revive you. Not sure if this is whithin the short-term grasp of BS, though.

"Too long didn't read...." Okay... thanks for your efforts. And yeah, bad idea, better scratch ever coming up with ideas I guess... "didn't read..." pffhaha 

kebman
7 hours ago, SleeveSlinger said:

"Too long didn't read...." Okay... thanks for your efforts. And yeah, bad idea, better scratch ever coming up with ideas I guess... "didn't read..." pffhaha 

One at a time bruh, I have attention defic oh look a butterfly!

SleeveSlinger
On 12/22/2019 at 2:58 PM, kebman said:

One at a time bruh, I have attention defic oh look a butterfly!

We still love you! And no, it makes sense, it might be more effective separated.. 

Well wishes. 

• Hot 1