Sign in to follow this  
Kittyofpathos2

Hacker wi no reasonable explanation. (LEDX-ovo)

Kittyofpathos2

I was playing labs today and I could here what sounded like a suppressed P90 shooting off, I ducked behind some plants under where the mid wall thing is (behind weapons testing) when I popped my head up to take a look over the wall, the only thing showing would have been my altyin head but when I hear a crack from a bullet hitting the wall I spun around and looked to the floor to avoid the shots clearly coming from green zone (catwalk doors) area when instead of taking damage I just died, no impact, no hurt noises no sound of being shot, just slumped over 50 seconds into the raid by a guy shooting seemingly forever with his P90, not the second the game started he started shooting and kept pulsing rounds out about 20 shots every 5 second interval.

Again, the only thing he was shooting was P90, not that strong of a gun, I had a TV rig on so I was well protected to the thorax and I died without an impact noise from a guy that was shooting from behind a wall.

[how do you know it wasn't anyone else?]
Because it was 50 second into the raid, I triple checked my ass and could only have been shot by the person shooting as I had cover from 3 directions and could have only really been shot from the side or over the wall.

[Maybe it wasn't a P90 but an FAL]
If that was an FAL then it was a damn quiet FAL.

[How do you know it wasn't desync or lag?]
Again, I defer to it being 50 seconds into the raid, we all just got our barings I was shot in an odd spot people wouldn't think to check, especially from catwalk doors.
He also had a seemingly english name. (LEDX-ovo)

[Why make this?]
Because if you or someone you know have died to some mysterious poo from this guy I'd like to know also I'd like to add to whatever CBL that may exist.

14150TK

The P90 has next to no recoil and also does ALOT of damage if you're shot in the legs or non-armored parts. In fact the firerate and the damage basically makes it look like you get one-popped or something. Same thing goes for the 153 with RIP slugs. Blast 2 in someone legs and they are DEAD, no matter what armor they've got. It's how leg meta works :)

Pezzo1

For the 898th times, BSG is not taking manual report nor accepting to open a topic to name shame someone.
Hacking is a thing and the devs are aware of it, thus why they added BattleEye. Also, you say it wasn't desync or lag but you can't be sure, EFT servers arent the most reliable. 

So before your topic get closed by a moderator, if you have video proof you can use this topic to post and report (without name-shaming) :

Cheers,
Pezzo1

Edited by Pezzo1
  • Like 1

Oda7669

Dude same thing happened to me and it sucks that nothings being done, this guy was in all of my five lab runs in a row but he killed me. 10 seconds into each run, it seems as if he has an xray  too because I sat in a corner no one would ever look or see and he somehow found me