Super9master

Found in raid bug

Super9master

So this is the second time this has happen to me. But both times it came from me killing a PMC. First i killed a PMC and got  some morphine from him. I was doing the quest for it. when i extracted the item was then labeled not found in raid. And again today, i killed a PMC with a black rock on to finish that quest. (was the last one i needed to turn the quest in) Again for some reason the black rock didnt say that it was found in raid. Just wondering if there is something to fix this cause this quest has been a pain, also just wondering if other people have been having this problem.

• Like 1

shamrock113

I think that it does not count as found In raid if other pmc brings it from their stash? 

• Like 1

keepa34

if these PMCs you killed join the raid while being in your party then it wont count as find in raid

• Like 2

SkyCloud

If any PMC brings out an "in raid" item to a raid, that "in raid" item loses its status. So it is not a bug.

• Like 2

Super9master
5 hours ago, SkyCloud said:

If any PMC brings out an "in raid" item to a raid, that "in raid" item loses its status. So it is not a bug.

Would make sense if the dude was in my party, but i only play solo... feelsbadman rip. Thanks for the info.

Coldi

I know.. old tread. Happened to me yesterday. For some reason stuff that I looted from killed PMC did not get find in raid status. Guy was definitely not in my squad. Did a duo with my friend and we both extracted alive. So there is a bug, but don't think that could be replicated. Bit irritating, since currently doing quests that request morphine injector and TV- rig quests.

vincentek9

Yes, older post, but alot of people have questions about it still

- If someone brings items into the raid, and you kill them and loot them, you will see that those items are NOT classified as "found in raid". If you actually see some "found in raid" items on that corpse, it means they picked it up within that raid.

- If you play as a scav, you will spawn into game with various items.  Once you exfil, all of those items that you spawned in with ARE "found in raid"

- If you have a "found in raid" item and you bring it into a new raid when you play PMC, and you exfil.. those items are now considered NOT "found in raid"

- if you make stuff in your hideout (like a salewa kit)... Once it is complete and you collect it into your stash, that item IS "found in raid"

- ALL items that you get from the scav case (in your hideout) IS "found in raid" until you bring it into a raid and exfil out with it.

your best bet to get "found in raid" items is to loot stuff in that raid, and kill scavs because their stuff is mostly "found in raid".  not many scavs spawn in with TV-rigs that i know about so you will have to possibly hunt scav raiders and bosses.

TacticalPlays

An item losing found in raid status on a pmc killed doesn't make sense. You found the item, in raid, on a dead pmc. If the item came from a party member I understand but the current system punishes solo players who are trying to get annoying quests done. You should be rewarded for killing players. 

ILongWoodI

This doesn’t make any sense. I ran a PMC on woods as a solo...killed a PMC with a black rock rig. In raid, it had the green checkbox for found in raid. I equipped it and extracted. Arrive to my inventory to turn it in for the task and the found in raid has been removed. Hard to find scavs wearing black rocks so this is BS

Leiskaa

I found mr holodilnick thermobag from customs marked room but cant sell it because "it wasnt found in a raid" 

is that a bug or so

oxquup
On 4/7/2020 at 6:32 AM, TacticalPlays said:

An item losing found in raid status on a pmc killed doesn't make sense. You found the item, in raid, on a dead pmc. If the item came from a party member I understand but the current system punishes solo players who are trying to get annoying quests done. You should be rewarded for killing players. 

I totally agree with you. As a PMC I killed another that thad a BNTI Gzhel-K armor that I destroyed and I happily picked it up so that I could use that for the ragman quest. I entered the game today and I noticed that the armor is not found-in-raid... What is this? I found that armor in raid and I've put in great effort to eliminate 2 PMCs (which rarely ever happens this successfuly), and I'm basically punished for this? What is this? Doesn't make any sense...

mlslwoo

As a Korean, I'm so angry and furious that I've learned how widespread white supremacy is and how discriminating against Asians. The Chinese have used illegal programs in every FPS genre game to ruin the game and harass the users. In particular, the damage is relatively more damaging to Koreans than to Westerners. Asiab is no longer able to play games because of the Chinese people's cheating, and even if they avoid the Chinese people, they cannot play games because of unstable Ping.
I bought this game to relieve stress and enjoy the game. 
I don't know why I have to play games with Chinese cheating and white supremacy ridicule and racism.

• Confused 2

Xarc

@mlslwoo Nothing that BSG implemented has something to do with racism. Don't play this racism card.

Cheaters/abusers, have no race !

ry9n
Posted (edited)

Look something has to be changed though. This is really stupid, I killed a pmc on factory as a solo and found some nice class 5 armor that would sell great on the market but here is the catch its not "FIR" so now its just junk, that normally would cost me 200k to fix and use because i took out all of the armor. So you're telling me that every PMC i kill from now on i might as well keep and use their gear because FIR is going to ruin my chances of making money. If the thing sells for 300k and it costs me 200 to fix it up i'll gladly pay the 200k to fix and sell it and get that 100k profit but if i can't make any profit and it cost me 200k to fix and ill likely die with it in a raid thats pointless it becomes junk.

Edited by ry9n

dogdancing
On 6/9/2020 at 3:48 AM, ry9n said:

Look something has to be changed though. This is really stupid, I killed a pmc on factory as a solo and found some nice class 5 armor that would sell great on the market but here is the catch its not "FIR" so now its just junk, that normally would cost me 200k to fix and use because i took out all of the armor. So you're telling me that every PMC i kill from now on i might as well keep and use their gear because FIR is going to ruin my chances of making money. If the thing sells for 300k and it costs me 200 to fix it up i'll gladly pay the 200k to fix and sell it and get that 100k profit but if i can't make any profit and it cost me 200k to fix and ill likely die with it in a raid thats pointless it becomes junk.

The exact same thing happened to me and my friend on factory last night. 6/12/20 we killed two really geared players and got a lot of good loot. Including lv 5 and 6 armors but nothing we looted from them was found in raid. Actually I don't think anything we looted that raid was found in raid which was very odd. It wasn't a run through or anything like that either. Just extracted like normal with a few of players loot.

HardlyJ

Yeah this is really frustrating with the new flea market restrictions. Can't sell half the stuff I pull off PMC's.

LetsPlayCSGO
Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2020 at 8:56 PM, vincentek9 said:

- If someone brings items into the raid, and you kill them and loot them, you will see that those items are NOT classified as "found in raid".

ITEM FOUND IN RAID, MEANS IT'S NOT FOUND IN RAID, GOT IT.

- If you have a "found in raid" item and you bring it into a new raid when you play PMC, and you exfil.. those items are now considered NOT "found in raid"

ITEM FOUND IN RAID MAGICALLY SWAPS ITSELF FOR A CLONE NOT FOUND IN RAID BUT YOU JUST FOUND OUT YOU MISTERIOUSLY HAD IN YOUR INVENTORY ALL ALONG BUT JUST SAW IT, GOT IT.

- if you make stuff in your hideout (like a salewa kit)... Once it is complete and you collect it into your stash, that item IS "found in raid"

ITEM NOOOOT FOUND IN RAID, IS ACTUALLY ITEM FOUND IN RAID. PERFECTLY UNDERSTOOD.

I don't know who's brain farted so badly it impeeches their cognitive process. But let me state this very clearly: this last decisions to modify the game are ruining my experience completly and absolutely. I spent 1 month without playing, tried it tonight only to uninstall it again realizing how trash is now my experience. And let me tell you this, there are ways of making a game hardcore without putting so much effort in pushing away the "casual" playerbase (a.k.a. those who don't have 16 hours a day to play). REsetting my account and sending it straigth to hell.

Good bye and y'all have fun in your game.

Edited by LetsPlayCSGO

polarsimilar
On 6/7/2020 at 4:21 AM, mlslwoo said:

As a Korean, I'm so angry and furious that I've learned how widespread white supremacy is and how discriminating against Asians. The Chinese have used illegal programs in every FPS genre game to ruin the game and harass the users. In particular, the damage is relatively more damaging to Koreans than to Westerners. Asiab is no longer able to play games because of the Chinese people's cheating, and even if they avoid the Chinese people, they cannot play games because of unstable Ping.
I don't know why I have to play games with Chinese cheating and white supremacy ridicule and racism.

ummmm, did you know that in Russia, or the USA or Canada or Europe... not everyone is white?

MAAAAAAAAAAAAST
Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2020 at 10:21 AM, mlslwoo said:

What the duck are you talking about, this msg deserve to be deleted.

and trust me, there is a looooooot EU/US hackers.

Edited by MAAAAAAAAAAAAST

GrimWolf

I found a Flash Drive at a van outside of Factory building in Customs, put in my container and was able to extract with it. I put it in my stash and the item no longer is counted as "found in raid" so I can't use it for my quest for Skier.

chrisragnar
7 hours ago, GrimWolf said:

I found a Flash Drive at a van outside of Factory building in Customs, put in my container and was able to extract with it. I put it in my stash and the item no longer is counted as "found in raid" so I can't use it for my quest for Skier.

You probably got "run thru" status on your raid. Basically if you want found in raid you can't just cut n run for the extract. Need a certain amount of xp from doing things like killing or kicking in doors whatever.

GrimWolf
Posted (edited)
On 7/13/2020 at 5:23 AM, chrisragnar said:

You probably got "run thru" status on your raid. Basically if you want found in raid you can't just cut n run for the extract. Need a certain amount of xp from doing things like killing or kicking in doors whatever.

No, I killed quite a few people and then died. And then there is another one that I found in raid that I can't turn in, even says "Found in Raid" for the quest.

2020-07-24[03-19] (0).png

Edited by GrimWolf
Attachment

WalterDoge

Yea this whole new found in raid system is just stupid it doesn't help anybody and the found in raid system was never even really realistic at all or anything. So now they just make it even more stupid and punishing for EVERYBODY and I'm not gonna lie I see nothing wrong with this kind of economy it's more realistic where you buy something, find something, sell it, flip it, or whatever it doesn't hurt anybody but no that isn't "realistic" or  "hard" to them they need to make it harder and make less sense for some reason.

I hate this whole new system but not like quit the game kinda mad but some people are actually mad enough to do this which is the worst part. The thing about these kinds of games is that you yea nobody is gonna care that you make it hard it is supposed to be hard but then you come in with these 2 IQ updates where it ruins the fun, ruins the logic, it ruins a big part of the game and for what? To stop hatchlings (there are better ways ya know), making people mad and ruining the game for some. Well, good job then.

LaFotoAsesina

I think this hurts new players the most, and hell... we are the ones in serious need for quick cash because we lose it so quickly