dkeys97

Bought EOD and nothing happened

dkeys97

So i bought the EOD this morning and my game edition says i have the EOD edtion. I did not receive any of the money, items or most importanly the gamma container. I bought it this morning at 7am Eastern time. 

pregnik

Dude.... I bought the EOD edition on the 11th. Its now the 19th and the only thing i have is the ducking gold name. (it even says EOD in the launcher)

MaxwellPDT

I am in the same boat. I even put a support ticket in and I only got a copy paste answer about resetting my profile. I have been reading up and everyone has been saying the items should just come in as a system message. I really don't want to reset after like 60-80 hours. Hell, I honestly just care about the Gamma case.

dkeys97
2 hours ago, MaxwellPDT said:

I am in the same boat. I even put a support ticket in and I only got a copy paste answer about resetting my profile. I have been reading up and everyone has been saying the items should just come in as a system message. I really don't want to reset after like 60-80 hours. Hell, I honestly just care about the Gamma case.

Atleast you got a message i havent got anything and im going on 5 days and ive put a ticket in almost everyday!

MaxwellPDT

I did get a response, it was a copy paste saying i have to reset profile. I ask if i could just get the gamma, but they pretty much said no. =( guess I am waiting until the next wipe to get the stash upgrade and gamma. Maybe i will have a kappa by then haha.

KMansour

You have to reset game profile in order to get all of your stuff

Beretta2006

You have to reset the profile in order to get the stuff,