Jump to content
Jeffy14

Random Stutters

Recommended Posts

Jeffy14

Hello,

My Config: 
Windows 10
RTX 2080ti
i7 7700k

The game runs quite well overall since the 0.12 patch but I always get those random stutters every 1 or 2 min and it is very annoying. It lasts about 1 to 2 sec and it is very annoying.
I updated my drivers but it did not change anything.
When it happens during a fight it really makes me rage.
Can the Devs please look into that? 
Anyone else experiencing this issue?
Thank you very much

Edited by Jeffy14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MKJR

Hi Jeffy14!

Unfortunately the game is still in a period of becoming more optimized... These stutters will happen every so often. However, it is peculiar that these stutters are happening for you every other minute. You may need to verify the integrity of your game and or you are always welcome to contact the technical support via: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffy14
11 hours ago, MKJR said:

Hi Jeffy14!

Unfortunately the game is still in a period of becoming more optimized... These stutters will happen every so often. However, it is peculiar that these stutters are happening for you every other minute. You may need to verify the integrity of your game and or you are always welcome to contact the technical support via: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/support 

Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MKJR
11 hours ago, Jeffy14 said:

Thank you

Of course! Always willing to help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffy14
On 12/22/2019 at 1:15 AM, MKJR said:

Of course! Always willing to help!

Hello,

Hope you are well.
Just wanted to highlight that the Contact Support system does not have an option regarding the Game itself. 
It is only for:
- Site and FOrum Support
- Pre Order SUpport 
- Account.

There is no support for in-game issues it seems.
My problems with stutters are still there too :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zybane

I think the stutters you are referring to are scav/PMC's spawning in. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mepox

Hi Jeffy14,

There are random micro stutters in the game which seems to happening for everyone as the game its not optimized yet. So that's "normal".

If you really have stutters every 1-2 mins then the problem might be on your end. I would check these: Have you got enough RAM? Is the game installed on SSD? Are there any software running in the background that uses too much resource and if so try disabling them to see if it makes any difference. For example an Antivirus software... I would also play with the in-game graphics settings to see if there is any settings that could help, lowering the object viewing distance maybe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jeffy14
52 minutes ago, mepox said:

Hi Jeffy14,

There are random micro stutters in the game which seems to happening for everyone as the game its not optimized yet. So that's "normal".

If you really have stutters every 1-2 mins then the problem might be on your end. I would check these: Have you got enough RAM? Is the game installed on SSD? Are there any software running in the background that uses too much resource and if so try disabling them to see if it makes any difference. For example an Antivirus software... I would also play with the in-game graphics settings to see if there is any settings that could help, lowering the object viewing distance maybe?

Hello mepox,

Thank you very much for your answer. 
I have an RTX 2080ti and 32 GB of ram. You cant get a better config than that.
The game is not on the SSD but it does not matter.
I play PUBG, BF5, Rainbow six siege etc... and never get any stutters. Only EFT does that. 
I don think the stutters are linked to SCAVs spawning because as I said it happens every 1 or 2 min.
I will try turning off a few programs and see what it does  and report back

Thank.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cjx
18 hours ago, Zybane said:

I think the stutters you are referring to are scav/PMC's spawning in. 

This. Stutters or micro freezes every 5 mins or so is the next wave or scavs repopulating and player scavs being dropped in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ramshot

I have the same issue. Every few minutes it pauses for about 0.5 seconds. This sucks when it happends in a battle.  

5700xt

ryzen 3700x

newest and freshest drivers and windows install, No overclocks everything stock. chipset drivers newest. I mean everything.

Graphics all turned low or high doesn't matter.

And yes I have an SSD. I have multiple for that matter. So Ive even gone as far as installing it on the other ssd's with the same result.

Its the game 100% causing this. Am I right??

 

Edited by Ramshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sYs
1 minute ago, Ramshot said:

I have the same issue. Every few minutes it pauses for about 0.5 seconds. This sucks when it happends in a battle.  

5700xt

ryzen 3700x

newest and freshest drivers and windows install, No overclocks everything stock. chipset drivers newest. I mean everything.

Graphics all turned low or high doesn't matter.

And yes I have an SSD. I have multiple for that matter. So Ive even gone as far as installing it on the other ssd's with the same result.

Its the game 100% causing this. Am I right??

 

Yes you are right - it's a game issue.

If you want to minimize the issue the only graphics settings that impact this is view distance.

Micro stutters happen when someone loads or unloads from the map as bunch of items are removed from your memory. For example a pmc player with moded gun has a lot of items on him - usually in terms of mods which themselves are single item instance. 

 

5700xt has 8gb memory - that's plenty enough to load textures into it. So textures should be set at maximum without texture streaming. 

Try experimenting with view distance slider. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...
b38e7c858218a416ef714554dce933a2