FlarmBlarg

Equip mags to repack them

FlarmBlarg

Hi all,

Couldn't find anything like this in the search bar so don't ban me because I tried !

I had thought....
To stop people from looting and repacking a mag or repacking to instantly fire at someone.. Make it so that you have to equip the mag and then have the bullets in your pocket / rig to repack the mag.

It would be immersive and realistic and solve the issue of the UI workaround. It may also slow things down a little bit. 
The coding is there for the bullet reload in the SKS etc so maybe this wouldn't be to difficult??

The other thing you could do which I have just thought of would be to have a bag UI animation for when people open their inventory, maybe 1.5 - 2 seconds to stop people from quickly moving things about?? 

Thanks!

GhostZ69
55 minutes ago, FlarmBlarg said:

Hi all,

Couldn't find anything like this in the search bar so don't ban me because I tried !

I had thought....
To stop people from looting and repacking a mag or repacking to instantly fire at someone.. Make it so that you have to equip the mag and then have the bullets in your pocket / rig to repack the mag.

It would be immersive and realistic and solve the issue of the UI workaround. It may also slow things down a little bit. 
The coding is there for the bullet reload in the SKS etc so maybe this wouldn't be to difficult??

The other thing you could do which I have just thought of would be to have a bag UI animation for when people open their inventory, maybe 1.5 - 2 seconds to stop people from quickly moving things about?? 

Thanks!

Unfortunately, at this stage, this game is more about keeping things fast and action packed vs keeping things "realistic and hardcore."  Doing what you suggest would slow down the game play of the streamers and make the game not really stream worthy.  Right now the dev's seem solely focused on making the game as streamable and as entertaining as possible.  

Maybe, one day, the dev's will get back on track (their track, not mine) and make the game more realistic and hardcore and implement something like what you speak of.  Until then, we can only give appropriate feedback in a constructive manner and hope they listen to their paying player base instead of a bunch of people that just watch streamers and have never put a dime in the Dev's pockets.

• Like 1

FlarmBlarg
On 12/21/2019 at 4:37 AM, GhostZ69 said:

Unfortunately, at this stage, this game is more about keeping things fast and action packed vs keeping things "realistic and hardcore."  Doing what you suggest would slow down the game play of the streamers and make the game not really stream worthy.  Right now the dev's seem solely focused on making the game as streamable and as entertaining as possible.  

Maybe, one day, the dev's will get back on track (their track, not mine) and make the game more realistic and hardcore and implement something like what you speak of.  Until then, we can only give appropriate feedback in a constructive manner and hope they listen to their paying player base instead of a bunch of people that just watch streamers and have never put a dime in the Dev's pockets.

At the moment they're getting a lot of traction, I knew Nikita didn't like the current way it works but i understand keeping it fast for now while they work on other things