TylerSabourin

Money disappearing from stash?

TylerSabourin

Hey I've had this happen twice this patch. The first time I thought it was just me messing up and maybe having money on my character as I go into a raid... but as of this second time I've had money from my stash disappear. Roughly a 500 000 stack from one of my wallets. Has this happened to anyone else this current patch ( I know it was a issue happening about a year ago)

Runny_Blumpkin

I just did a scav run.  When I started, I had over 28 million roubles in my stash.  When I was done with the run and logged back into my character screen, I had around 23 million.  I lost roughly 5 million.  Kinda sucks.

• Sad 1

TylerSabourin
7 minutes ago, Runny_Blumpkin said:

I just did a scav run.  When I started, I had over 28 million roubles in my stash.  When I was done with the run and logged back into my character screen, I had around 23 million.  I lost roughly 5 million.  Kinda sucks.

man and I thought my loss was shitty. I mean I really only play enough to have about a million or so in my stash at any one time... (unless i sell my red key card for the lab...) 

Runny_Blumpkin

Yeah, it kinda blows to have cash go missing, but I cant cry too much considering....  

I would just like to track down what the cause is so it can be avoided in the future.

TylerSabourin
On 12/23/2019 at 2:21 PM, Youshisu said:

Are you serious guys? :o

Yeah dude. I've only had it happen twice, both times were 500 000 rub stacks, first time I figured it was something I did ( purchased something without actually looking at the price or having it on my char as I enter a raid) but the second time I literally just finished organizing my inventory, had noted my current cash since I was attempting to purchase a high ticket item, went in as a scav and came out of the raid 500 000 rub missing... I mean in the end it's not a lot ( since it's happened I'm running with 2 - 5 million rub depending on what kits I run that day and or how much I lean on my scav to earn some cash) but it's a wierd "glitch" but I haven't seen too many posts about it as a known iasue

Selectivekiller

Yeah just had a 500k stack go missing on me as well, is there a way to get it back?! I just started playing so it's kind of a big deal for me!

LoginTaken

Money will vanish from wallets and other containers, even if in secure container, this has to be a glitch. It tends to be the same percentage of loss.

Having found wallet and 10k on a scav, put the money in the wallet. And have it go down to 8559 upon successful extract.

Yeah something is wrong.

Having brought 3k into a raid to pay for extract only to have it vanish upon entering.

Yeah something is wrong.

thugonomics

Yep, I've had this happen multiple times.

I'll even place some money in the gamma for Customs extract and when I load into the map it's not in there anymore.

VonMesser

I have the same F***ing problem but with wallet and raids. I go onto a raid with lets say atleast 7000, come out - not buying the extract and poof... i only have 2xxx or 5xxx or 1xx or some poo... 

Cmon guys fix this ... 

toxictorta

Yeah that stability update that they recently patched to this morning seems to have broken a lot of stuff for me. I've had things go missing, my last match with a scav successfully extracting and transferring all their items to my stash resulted in some sort of server error where it thought I was still in the raid and took everything back and put my scav on cooldown, and I've been trying for the last 15 minutes to turn the game on but it just sits at "loading profile data" for 5+ minutes not doing anything. In 3 tries it only let me through once, and then while I queued for a scav raid it gave me the error message of "incorrent input string" and then my whole game crashed.

Edited by toxictorta

dveon1995

Im having the same issue guys, I survived a raid on custom with my pmc. After the raid, I was selling stuff on flea market and I noticed I lost 1mil roubles, 2 stack of 500k roubles in my stash, which is stored in a wallet. I did not purchase any stuff as I was selling stuff only on flea market by just clicking add offer. I think the wallet is bugged out do not store anything in wallet before they fix this issue.

Jamba

omG me 2 wen i ask prapr for an itwem nd wen i by it my monieie gose missinng??? aniway 4 fre item?? 🤔

Grimm285
On 1/27/2020 at 10:48 PM, LoginTaken said:

Money will vanish from wallets and other containers, even if in secure container, this has to be a glitch. It tends to be the same percentage of loss.

Having found wallet and 10k on a scav, put the money in the wallet. And have it go down to 8559 upon successful extract.

Yeah something is wrong.

Having brought 3k into a raid to pay for extract only to have it vanish upon entering.

Yeah something is wrong.

btw the missing money for extract is often caused by if you have no cash in your stash (as in its in a wallet, MC, etc.) then the insurance screen and repairs will take the money off you first.  I try to keep a stack of under 500k in my main stash not in a container at all times to avoid this

10 hours ago, VonMesser said:

I have the same F***ing problem but with wallet and raids. I go onto a raid with lets say atleast 7000, come out - not buying the extract and poof... i only have 2xxx or 5xxx or 1xx or some poo... 

Cmon guys fix this ... 

same to you

LoginTaken
35 minutes ago, Grimm285 said:

btw the missing money for extract is often caused by if you have no cash in your stash (as in its in a wallet, MC, etc.) then the insurance screen and repairs will take the money off you first.  I try to keep a stack of under 500k in my main stash not in a container at all times to avoid this

Ok, let me clarify then.

Having already insured everything.

Having put the money in the wallet after repairs and the like.

It stills sometimes, not 100% of the time, disappears from the container. Upon entering the raid.

I have multiple times, picked up 10k from a scav, put in anywhere in my inventory. Leave, not make any purchases, and have it drop bellow the original amount. (Also did not pay for exit)

There is a glitch with money disappearing. It tends to be very obvious with money found on scavs, more than others. With the recent update I don't know if this is still a problem

Also curious things of note.

10k-20k-30k etc is affected by this.

But numbers that don't end in 0s is not affected. For example looted the cash registers at interchange and left with 62934 (rough example). I lost nothing upon exit. However I was using a document case.

Wallets tend to be less reliable.

mrhansen7692
On 12/22/2019 at 12:15 AM, Runny_Blumpkin said:

Lies

ThePrimo21_TTV

Just made over a million twice should have close to 2 million dollars and then boom my money is gone lost 500,000 each time i make over 1 million ? please fix this or give me a refund..

smitty3939

This just happened to me.  I just lost about 350,000 roubles.   LIKE WTF?!?!?!

MistaGiggles

just lost 3mil Feelsbadman

CliffyG

I quite often lose money from the wallet I keep in my gamma case. I always have some in for extracts and it always dwindles away to nothing. I am aware that if you insure pre-raid rather than from your char screen it won't take money from a document case etc so that is one way it goes but I rarely do that and the money always goes. Recently I've had a couple of times where I got the move bug while putting money in / splitting the stack in the character screen and when I go to menu then back in there is nothing at all in my wallet. There is definitely an issue here.

CliffyG

More people with the issue here: 

simpilimpi

Playing the game for 10 days and mising ovee 2 mill so far

xlsionel

I had 2.5m before  I start today ı play like 3 hours ı hade a good profit like 3xFuel conditioner 1x Metal fuel tank 2x Expeditionary fuel tank and so much more . I selling them at auctioner message logs still in game  . After 1 lagged game with 4 premade we lose connect of server and cant reconnect . My weapons, rig, bag, armor was on place but I notice my money gone I had a 800 k after that game I didnt buy anything I didnt upgrade anything in hideout . Just gone 2.5m > 800k.

AronAnvil

Same here! I just started playing, after the million they gave us for last weekend's problems I had 1.63 million in 500k stacks. After a few sales at the flea market I ended up with only 130k. Three whole 500k stacks gone!