Sign in to follow this  
botderp

Random FPS drops since last week Decent Specs

botderp

Hey folks, I am writing here out of desperation to see if anyone has had this issue as well. Will first list my system specs

i-7 9700k using stock boost

32gb 3200mhz ram using XMP

m.2 drive (tarkov installed)

GTX strix 1080

when .12 dropped and up to last week i was hitting an astonishing max frames on all maps except reserve (and even on reserve i was constantly over 100) no stutters on ADS either. Since last week my frames have gone from 122 static to about 114 max dipping all the way down to 65. I have re-installed tarkov. Tried messing around doing a simple OC on my processor and that had no effect on frames. Additionally it doesnt seem like changing my graphical settings make too much of an impact indicating a bottleneck somewhere. trouble is i cannot locate any bottleneck. I have already gone through the standard boost practices. disabling full screen optimization. Setting nvidia to max performance, etc.. these were already done when my game was running perfect. has anyone else noticed something similar with hardware like mine? 

equinoxady

@botderp Decent specs, are you retarded? you should have 100+ fps on high, this game has very bad optimisation, how can you say decent specs when most people play with gtx 1060? We are the people from the category extra low budget pc? This game requires core 2 duo so i should play this game with i3 7100. duck you,. duck you if you say decent with those specs, and yeah im so angry i can not control myself. Now i'm feel better, bye.

P.S  I know this is a beta version but when i hear someone like you, arghhhhhh.

Pezzo1
37 minutes ago, equinoxady said:

@botderp Decent specs, are you retarded? you should have 100+ fps on high, this game has very bad optimisation, how can you say decent specs when most people play with gtx 1060? We are the people from the category extra low budget pc? This game requires core 2 duo so i should play this game with i3 7100. duck you,. duck you if you say decent with those specs, and yeah im so angry i can not control myself. Now i'm feel better, bye.

P.S  I know this is a beta version but when i hear someone like you, arghhhhhh.

Jeez man, breath it's Christmas Eve ffs. Besides your answer being a rant, nothing constructive came out from it.

Anyhow, Tarkov is poorly optimised and the fact that is still need some improvements ain't a secret. Besides this, memory leak is still a thing and there is some tweaks that could help you with that if this is the main problems you are encountering.

Lastly, hyperthreading ain't supported very well yet on EFT and there is (once again) some tweaks that can be used to improve your FPS and stutters around here.

Anyway, Merry Christmas guys.

Edited by Pezzo1

botderp

first, @equinoxady wtf.. 

Second, yes i know this game is poorly optimized. this is mostly to see if people with similar hardware started seeing similar degridation around the same time. I work in IT in a professional status and am more than knowledgeable about various efficiencies. those have all been put in place, re done time and time again. This game was humming at max all the time. Maybe it was an Nvidia driver, maybe a certain hotfix hit the latest i series processors in a bad way. the only way to find out is to gather data from other users. thats the whole point here. This doesnt seem like a memory leak. I could entertain a CPU bottleneck but have never hit more than 45% load on CPU. GPU has decent usage, between 45-80% so there is some fluctuation there. may be a bottle neck issue on CPU but used to seeing CPU hit load if thats the case.   

oldman-alex
21 hours ago, botderp said:

first, @equinoxady wtf.. 

Second, yes i know this game is poorly optimized. this is mostly to see if people with similar hardware started seeing similar degridation around the same time. I work in IT in a professional status and am more than knowledgeable about various efficiencies. those have all been put in place, re done time and time again. This game was humming at max all the time. Maybe it was an Nvidia driver, maybe a certain hotfix hit the latest i series processors in a bad way. the only way to find out is to gather data from other users. thats the whole point here. This doesnt seem like a memory leak. I could entertain a CPU bottleneck but have never hit more than 45% load on CPU. GPU has decent usage, between 45-80% so there is some fluctuation there. may be a bottle neck issue on CPU but used to seeing CPU hit load if thats the case.   

The game runs better when your gpu is nearly maxed out, only time i get decent frames is when the gpu is above 90 percent usage, that sounds like far too much cpu usage