XeMuS

NEW YEAR EVENT in Escape From Tarkov - 2020!

Wheelx

Thanks so much for the gifts! 
But i just claimed it, but i cannot log on i to the game untill january. Will the message with the gifts vanish?

itsKyleGGtv

Freeloaders? Lol... theyre coming into the game with almost nothing. Theyre new inexperienced EFT players trying out a rather expensive game. I actually think there should be trial codes. The servers seem plenty stable now to be able to handle a few thousand extra players for a few days.

Scionti
On 12/24/2019 at 12:05 PM, XeMuS said:

Dear players! The New Year is near, and we are in a hurry to share our plans for New Year's activities in Escape from Tarkov with you.

From December 27 to January 5, we announce 25% discounts on any purchases and pre-order upgrades.

https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/preorder-page

In addition, all players who have already bought the game, and those who purchase it and activate the key before the end of the New Year discounts, will receive gifts!

Standard, Left Behind, Prepare for Escape pre-order owners will get:

• SVD-s sniper rifle with PSO sight, 5 magazines of SNB-rounds
  • Money case
  • Meds case
  • SR1MP, 4 magazines with SP10 ammo

Edge of Darkness pre-order owners will get:

• FN 90 with a silencer and a reflex sight, 4 magazines with SS190 ammo
  • FN 5-7, 4 magazines with SS190 ammo
  • Items case
  • Money case
  • Meds case

Distribution of gifts will start on December 24, 2019 and will last until January 5, 2020.

And that's not all! Other surprises from Battlestate Games are waiting for you! Stay in touch!

EfT_SuperPost_NY20_AnonsDiscoundAndPrises_En_2.jpg

Will these only last 6 months like I am lead to believe the previous ones were....or...what?

beddamischia

I also will not able to log in until febrary and wondering if these gifts will disappear if not claimed before a certain date?

MNnDev1L

Small quest as it doesn't state it in the topic. (It does for other sales, like Victory day sale etc.)

Will the discounts stack for multiple copies as well?

Doanut

at what time does the sale event go live?

• Like 1

Porter1705

thanks but ... i want back my last gift with the keybar 😄 Playing for years and got the gift nerved ... but why? What about Reward loyalty and full-price payers before your weekly discount battles have begun?

Veden

But will the next wipe delete these amazing holiday items? 😧

I do love my money case.

XeMuS

Escape from Tarkov Twitch Drops Event has started!
Make sure to complete all requirements to get Drops https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/news/id/156
The list of streamers whose live broadcasts will have gifts has grown bigger and will be published later.

The gift time goes on! Good luck and happy New Year!

EfT_SuperPost_TwitchDropsAnons_En.jpg

Tsavo1

Ive not been able to collect this years new years gift.. am i missing sommit?

abellyons101

I claimed the standard version 

went into game and was dragging the items into my inventory when the game lagged and i was sent to the homescreen, went back into the mail to claim gift and the med case and the SVD-s sniper rifle with PSO sight were gone :( please help... 

Bewilderedone

Just bought the game recieved the gift package for the new years event, clicked recieve all, the items went onto my character, system lagged for a second then all items dissappeared. 

Any way to get them back/fix this?

GoyTerrorist
Posted (edited)

I'm unable to claim anything, tried many times now all i get is pic related..

sadgrtgfhdtrjhd.thumb.png.5136e11112b72cc83d21a5b7e5ff9a03.png

Edited by GoyTerrorist

GoyTerrorist
Just now, Xarc said:

Thank you i'll try that, currently downloading. Didn't play in a while :schappy:

jlfergus73

Would like to check this out but wondered if there are any active promos going on?

YeikoN

When there will be another sale?
I thought maaaaaybe to buy, didnt saw sale before for 26, then thought  ook, 35 eur, maybe not so bad, but duck it, extra 10 eur for comissions? Wtf, who does that... If you show price 35 eur it should be 35 eur not 45., not in checkout extra commisions, not mentioning other overpriced editions....

Edited by YeikoN