SirSourPuss

Factory player scav count

SirSourPuss

The number of player scavs that can spawn in Factory is absolutely ridiculous, with some parts of the map being covered with over 30 bodies every other game. This causes the gameplay to be ridiculous, in the vein of the Shipment map in the latest CoD game (never played, saw videos). A limit to player scav spawns must be added for that map.

N1shazu
On 12/26/2019 at 8:26 PM, SirSourPuss said:

The number of player scavs that can spawn in Factory is absolutely ridiculous, with some parts of the map being covered with over 30 bodies every other game. This causes the gameplay to be ridiculous, in the vein of the Shipment map in the latest CoD game (never played, saw videos). A limit to player scav spawns must be added for that map.

There is a limit already, the bodies you’re referring to are probably bots. No need to change player counts.

Edited by N1shazu

SirSourPuss
15 hours ago, N1shazu said:

There is a limit already, the bodies you’re referring to are probably bots. No need to change player counts.

If that's the case then the player scav number has to be reduced. Factory gameplay is just wrong. At the very least new spawning scavs should not share aggro with the pre-existing and dead scavs, so that when a new wave spawns in they don't all rush to where the players are as if they were told telepathically.

Edited by SirSourPuss
rushed original comment too much, had no substance

thephoenix007

I don't play factory, simply because the amount of scavs spawning in is absolutely ridiculous.  I go in, get a quest done (after 10 times) and then never touch it until some BS quest makes me go back there.  I absolutely hate that map.  10 players in woods, 5 scavs.. 2 players in factory 30 scavs.  I've been in factory in fresh off the shelf t6 armor and barely made it out with broken armor. its just too much.   I'm guessing the issues is the game spawns in scavs based on PMC count.  And since the map is small, scav count is far more dense than any other map..  

It'd be a fun map if you weren't feeling like you were playing COD every time you went in due to the number of scav spawns 

Nickolay83

I dont know how they coming out from factory as a scav because when I used to go there as a scav I couldnt come out as there was no exits. It told me which one to go to I did but it didnt let me out